Book Finally Coming?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One has to wonder: if Connie/Stan are telling Brian -- who has published his own very understandable aiming system -- that he doesn't get CTE, how is the average player ever going to get it?

Lou Figueroa

You have stated that you’re a CTE teacher. Do a video on manual pivoting and Pro One.

Brian does well enough to actually do CTE if he’d let go of how he thinks it must work.

Most that have gotten CTE is because of trust. CTE works for them but they can’t quite grasp why.

Stan’s work is deeper and clearer than ever. Not even close.

Connie Shuffett

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reread all of the posts in this thread and tell me who has thrown out the most (and first) personal insults. Hint: It's the lady who describes herself as "sassy but still classy." I'm sure in real life she is a terrific person, but in this forum she sounds and acts a lot like Stan, down to the habit of editing almost every post after sending it.

Still a lady and should be treated as one. And who gives a sh.. besides you that someone edits there posts.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still a lady and should be treated as one. And who gives a sh.. besides you that someone edits there posts.

As Stan and Connie would say, you're simply not smart enough to figure it out in 500 years. I'm not going to keep 'splainin' this stuff to you.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Stan and Connie would say, you're simply not smart enough to figure it out in 500 years. I'm not going to keep 'splainin' this stuff to you.

This pretty much sums up your posting. No original thoughts, just copy other people's thoughts.

Edited just to get on Dan's nerves lmao.

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mean, might as well just have Stan post, you both aren't the best representative of CTE, get someone with a calm, cool head. No offense, just my .02cents. This coming from someone who has never said a negative thing about CTE and am looking forward to the book.

And honestly, there are like 10-15 people that talk about CTE on here, and probably2/3rds of those people are against it, so not even sure how worth your time it is to post on here until the actual book is released.
Unless you enjoy arguing with the folk on here, then carry on by all means.

Stan certainly has intentions of always being a good representative for CTE PRO ONE. I think that he accomplishes that 100% of the time away from this forum.

When Stan uses the word ignorant he does not mean for it to be negative.Stan was totally ignorant about a few things concerning stroke until about one year ago. Tyler Styer enlightened Stan about a few things via Johan.

You’re always welcome for your free lesson with Stan. Perhaps Stan can show you his other side much better in person than here on this forum where obvious tension does exist.

Stan thanks you for your sincere criticism. He will do better.

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a heads up to the uninitiated. This is the part where cookie comes in and makes a lot of slightly insulting posts that add nothing to the discussion. If you respond too strongly others might jump in and start attacking you. Then cookie will report you to AZ management as causing a problem. Mgmt doesn't care to read through entire threads, as even Mike H. has said, so they go ahead and ban whoever looks like the trouble maker.

Just be careful out there!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Seriously Joey, go make a cue,lol. You aren't even interested in the book or CTE. You've made that very clear.
Busty says "always left to right"

Wanna bet $500 the book doesn't come out this year?
Busti also said " wag mong pakita saan ang pektus. "

Err, I'll buy the book and flip it for $20 less after going through it.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm feeling very discouraged. The one thing this thread has brought to light is that there probably never will be a book. Santa wept.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm feeling very discouraged. The one thing this thread has brought to light is that there probably never will be a book. Santa wept.

And apparently, in the unlikely it ever does get published, only Talmudic scholars who play pool will be able to decipher it.

Lou Figueroa

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And apparently, in the unlikely it ever does get published, only Talmudic scholars who play pool will be able to decipher it.

Lou Figueroa

No doubt. The book will be way over your head. There’s zero chance that you’ll get it.

You might consider signing up for one of Stan’s free clinics for critics of of his work. You can be assigned a front position.

Connie Shufett

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
A summary of this thread...

The CTE book is now in the design/formating process, then it will go to a publisher where more than likely a few thousand copies will be printed and bound, all according to whatever package Stan decides to go with. Could be anywhere from 2000 to 5000 copies depending on how much money he plans on spending. It's his business, and I'm sure no one wants more than Stan for the book to already be out and available to the pool world. Passion and patience don't coexist all that well.

Connie is posting on Stan's behalf.

Dan and PJ and Snooker Theory believe Connie is really Stan, maybe.

Snooker Theory has never criticized CTE or Stan, but seems a little skeptical, though open minded.

Larry in FL is a good guy.

A few years back, Lou beat JB in a $10k 1 hole match. JB was a self-taught CTE veteran that believed he had a good chance to win. He lost, either due to poor mechanics or due to a jumbled up mind after an intense Pro1 lesson with Stan, who correctly warned JB of a possible train wreck

Lou enjoys a good Broadway show, and like me he doesn't see the point in blocking other users.

Cookie still thinks Dan is a [insert derogatory word here[/]].

Some players understand CTE but simply don't care to invest any practice time toward it because they prefer other aiming methods.

Some players do not understand CTE but have spent a lot of time practicing it and are pleased with what it has done for their game.

I provided a pretty good explanation on the CTE visuals and sweep or pivot to a ccb shot line, sidestepping a challenge bet that I probably could've won but believed the judging criteria would've been to ambiguous to allow me a win.

Boxcar is very upset that Santa might have extra room in his gift bag next Christmas, but perhaps no CTE books will fill that void.

Joey offered a $500 bet that the book would not be out this year. That's a risky bet, but I don't think anyone will jump on it.

Cookie spent the day at the beach. I'm a little envious, I admit.

Connie says Stan is a great representative for Pro1, at least outside of this forum. I believe her, because I think outside of this forum most of us are probably pretty friendly and easygoing, all but Duckie or PJ Just kidding. Duckie is probably alright too.:D

It's like a soap opera in here sometimes. Lol

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A summary of this thread...

The CTE book is now in the design/formating process, then it will go to a publisher where more than likely a few thousand copies will be printed and bound, all according to whatever package Stan decides to go with. Could be anywhere from 2000 to 5000 copies depending on how much money he plans on spending. It's his business, and I'm sure no one wants more than Stan for the book to already be out and available to the pool world. Passion and patience don't coexist all that well.

Connie is posting on Stan's behalf.

Dan and PJ and Snooker Theory believe Connie is really Stan, maybe.

Snooker Theory has never criticized CTE or Stan, but seems a little skeptical, though open minded.

Larry in FL is a good guy.

A few years back, Lou beat JB in a $10k 1 hole match. JB was a self-taught CTE veteran that believed he had a good chance to win. He lost, either due to poor mechanics or due to a jumbled up mind after an intense Pro1 lesson with Stan, who correctly warned JB of a possible train wreck

Lou enjoys a good Broadway show, and like me he doesn't see the point in blocking other users.

Cookie still thinks Dan is a [insert derogatory word here[/]].

Some players understand CTE but simply don't care to invest any practice time toward it because they prefer other aiming methods.

Some players do not understand CTE but have spent a lot of time practicing it and are pleased with what it has done for their game.

I provided a pretty good explanation on the CTE visuals and sweep or pivot to a ccb shot line, sidestepping a challenge bet that I probably could've won but believed the judging criteria would've been to ambiguous to allow me a win.

Boxcar is very upset that Santa might have extra room in his gift bag next Christmas, but perhaps no CTE books will fill that void.

Joey offered a $500 bet that the book would not be out this year. That's a risky bet, but I don't think anyone will jump on it.

Cookie spent the day at the beach. I'm a little envious, I admit.

Connie says Stan is a great representative for Pro1, at least outside of this forum. I believe her, because I think outside of this forum most of us are probably pretty friendly and easygoing, all but Duckie or PJ Just kidding. Duckie is probably alright too.:D

It's like a soap opera in here sometimes. Lol

Pretty good report except that you have zero chance of explaining CTE. Stan’s Truth Series will bear that out.

Connie Shuffett

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pretty good report except that you have zero chance of explaining CTE. Stan’s Truth Series will bear that out.

Connie Shuffett

Zero chance? I provide a fairly accurate explanation of how to do it a few posts back....here it is:

"Regardless of being called wrong, here is my best explanation: For any given CTE visual a "fixed" cb is established, visually. The fixed edges provide a certain ccb perspective/perception. The 1/2 tip offset pivot or sweep is based on this perceived fixed ccb. From here, offset, the player executes the physical end of the system by rotating back to the final ccb. This can be in the form of a manual 1/2 tip pivot or a visual sweep or a combination of both."

What part of this is not correct? (Ask Stan)

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zero chance? I provide a fairly accurate explanation of how to do it a few posts back....here it is:

"Regardless of being called wrong, here is my best explanation: For any given CTE visual a "fixed" cb is established, visually. The fixed edges provide a certain ccb perspective/perception. The 1/2 tip offset pivot or sweep is based on this perceived fixed ccb. From here, offset, the player executes the physical end of the system by rotating back to the final ccb. This can be in the form of a manual 1/2 tip pivot or a visual sweep or a combination of both."

What part of this is not correct? (Ask Stan)

Fair overall description based on existing material with fair being very liberal.

Based on Stan’s Truth Series your description of CTE is extremely weak, but you don’t know what you don’t know.

Connie Shuffett

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to admit that this whole Truth Series concept thingy is totally confusing. So this CTE idea has been around for 20+ years, and somebody is about to tell the "Truth" about it. Does that mean that everything ever presented on the subject of CTE up until this point is not the truth?