Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
None of these js626 believers have any proof to display. Everything else is BullSh*t.. Even JS, himself will not represent himself here, so why would anyone else fill in for his bullshi*t no evidence proclamation. He wouldn't give any of you the time of day for free. You sure as heck don't owe this usurper anything. Quit sideswiping Willie Mosconi with your false accusations. He doesn't need any of you, either. The Mosconi name stands for itself.

Lol this just keeps going round and round. So far we have the BCA (whoever that is) saying the run is verified, some number of live witnesses, and 2 or 3 members here who have seen the video and say it’s legit.

While this doesn’t account for possible video editing (by puppets of course) it is at least SOMETHING as evidence “For”

All we have “Against” is the ravings of Danny Harriman and some few people who say things like “seems fishy”. I’ve tried to like you Danny, since you’re out there and strange and that’s right up my alley. But I’m afraid I may not be able to. You’re an internet bully lol. For a while I thought it was just people trying to rile you up, but every thread I’ve seen you in recently and from years ago...you attack people. Things go smoothly and in you roll with atrocious phonetic spelling, insane and over the top accusations and insults, veiled threats. A punk basically. Sorry bub

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol this just keeps going round and round. So far we have the BCA (whoever that is) saying the run is verified, some number of live witnesses, and 2 or 3 members here who have seen the video and say it’s legit.

While this doesn’t account for possible video editing (by puppets of course) it is at least SOMETHING as evidence “For”

All we have “Against” is the ravings of Danny Harriman and some few people who say things like “seems fishy”. I’ve tried to like you Danny, since you’re out there and strange and that’s right up my alley. But I’m afraid I may not be able to. You’re an internet bully lol. For a while I thought it was just people trying to rile you up, but every thread I’ve seen you in recently and from years ago...you attack people. Things go smoothly and in you roll with atrocious phonetic spelling, insane and over the top accusations and insults, veiled threats. A punk basically. Sorry bub

Ok first off since you claim to only come here to find a game , I'll help you out first I can arrange a game with Worldpro any time you like ,, second there is a facebook site you got action, they are mostly all here in MD mostly rotation some one pocket, you got the Action Room lounge and billiards, Matt Sniper Suite owner fine player and better man will play on the cheap or bet it up he just loves the game mostly one pocket ,,

As to the run as far goes I know the only ones to see the run were those who were invited,as to the purists who know the game and have known JS for decades let me just say there is a reason they question maybe not the number but how it was achieved but now question if it happened at all that part could have been put to bed long ago
Even reasonable thinking people with no dog in the fight are starting to wonder why the video hasn't be released ,

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...the ravings of Danny Harriman...since you’re out there and strange...you attack people. Things go smoothly and in you roll with atrocious phonetic spelling, insane and over the top accusations and insults, veiled threats...

It’s common knowledge that the most gifted artists are also often the most eccentric, so we mortals usually forgive & make allowances for them.

BTW: Back when I first went online to check out his (amazingly skilled) straight pool game, the YouTube video that came up was of his attempt at one of the tournament ‘high-run’ challenges, that had ended with a skid. His suspicious histrionics of then examining the cueball for supposed defects would tend to suggest (to the casual observer) that he had never experienced a skid before then!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Thank you one stroke

Ok first off since you claim to only come here to find a game , I'll help you out first I can arrange a game with Worldpro any time you like ,, second there is a facebook site you got action, they are mostly all here in MD mostly rotation some one pocket, you got the Action Room lounge and billiards, Matt Sniper Suite owner fine player and better man will play on the cheap or bet it up he just loves the game mostly one pocket ,,

As to the run as far goes I know the only ones to see the run were those who were invited,as to the purists who know the game and have known JS for decades let me just say there is a reason they question maybe not the number but how it was achieved but now question if it happened at all that part could have been put to bed long ago
Even reasonable thinking people with no dog in the fight are starting to wonder why the video hasn't be released ,

I really do not hate john,charlie or bca - I do find it hard to believe that they can claim this as actual news without releasing the mystery tape. It is nice to see that I am not alone - so again thanks. There are many top pro's who have seen John's antics - while delivering heat in his direction on the table. So again I would just like to thank you for being real and not a phony media puppet one stroke.
It is interesting to note - many that come on here and ask why were asking for proof - would rather not discuss why there is a 'semi public' that is able to view this and 'general public' cannot. Part of the general public was the last American standing in an international 14.1 field and received a bronze medal for the accomplishment. I am almost certain that the semi public viewing only - has much to do with them not wanting the video up on the computer graph check. bca can make a phone call to nyslimes and whamo it's fact - not really - as the world has yet to see proof and till they release the footage they will have put themselves in a perpetual check with the Straight pool purist. Maybe (similar to a gang) they like to see what they can get away with - if that is the case then - they will get thers'.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I don’t think there is a single person that doesn’t want proof. No one here is plotting behind the scenes just because they’re not convinced that it’s all a setup.

I guess I should make a Facebook then huh?

I’m pretty open minded and non judgmental dyno dan. What can I say?

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to start a GoFundMe to get a viewing party of the video for Danny and Bobby. I wonder how much I would need to raise.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s common knowledge that the most gifted artists are also often the most eccentric, so we mortals usually forgive & make allowances for them.

BTW: Back when I first went online to check out his (amazingly skilled) straight pool game, the YouTube video that came up was of his attempt at one of the tournament ‘high-run’ challenges, that had ended with a skid. His suspicious histrionics of then examining the cueball for supposed defects would tend to suggest (to the casual observer) that he had never experienced a skid before then!
You've only scratched the surface of DH's strangeness. I know a couple guys who traveled some with him and their stories leave me shaking my head. Eccentric would be a MILD way of putting it.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Reading this thread, it begs the question: if the video (tax records) is released and it is unaltered and legitimate, what then?

I completely understand the search for the truth, but that search can be done many ways. The two biggest are positively and negatively. That is, if folks would spend their time promoting and advocating for pool, perhaps it could steadily climb out of the gutter and return to its former glory.

All the energy spent pulling others down impacts the game as a whole, not just the individuals involved...

-td [just my $0.02. Probably worth less]

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I don’t think the issue is whether or not he ran 6 or 626...the real elephant in the mix is whether he did it with a Jackpot cue or not. You’re welcome for all those who was thinking the same thing :thumbup:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t think the issue is whether or not he ran 6 or 626...the real elephant in the mix is whether he did it with a Jackpot cue or not. You’re welcome for all those who was thinking the same thing :thumbup:

And doctoring it up to look like a Predator ,

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And doctoring it up to look like a Predator ,

I was about to lose faith in you people, but you finally mad this a thread that includes cycling. You are forgiven

Rebrand

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129-104950.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-104950.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 355

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was about to lose faith in you people, but you finally mad this a thread that includes cycling. You are forgiven

Rebrand
Exactly which direction are you trying to take this thread? Are you going to treat us to a picture of you wearing lycra and goofy shoes? Are water bottles involved? Or are you talkin' carbon fiber that really isn't?

Enquiring minds seek the truth.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly which direction are you trying to take this thread? Are you going to treat us to a picture of you wearing lycra and goofy shoes? Are water bottles involved? Or are you talkin' carbon fiber that really isn't?

That's it. I am putting you on Danny's ignore list.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I completely understand the search for the truth, but that search can be done many ways. The two biggest are positively and negatively. That is, if folks would spend their time promoting and advocating for pool, perhaps it could steadily climb out of the gutter and return to its former glory.

Yeah but John was a BIG MEANIE 7 or 8 years ago, so screw everything. BURN IT DOWN!!1!!one!!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No his next trick will be in clown shoes blind folded juggling 4 pool balls riding a unicycle with a Dark Vader helmet teahing CTE and claiming he ran a hundred balls , my man has serious skills ,

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Danny who cares about the tape?

There were witnesses and probably a lot more reliable and trustworthy than the ones from 50-70 years ago or longer claiming big runs
(Including Mosconi's!!)

but like I said, I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND why Mosconi's is THAT legendary when it was done on an 8 foot table!!
Great achievement still, but not as good as doing it on a 9-foot table (the talk of the 8-footer presenting more clusters is not valid to me. 9-foot table is definitely tougher than 8-foot)

Facebook puppet?
Puppet of what?
For what? For believing in facts as opposed of conspiracy theories?

For your information, John does not like me much personally, I must admit.

He blocked me on Facebook some years ago over some heated arguments over gun control and politics stuff. (more heated to him that they were to me as it turned out)

I'm a rare type of guy, who is capable to like people who don't particularly like me.

I like John, he's very funny and he is super cool in my opinion. One of the coolest pool players I've ever met!

But there are a few things about how he is or how he could get at times, that I don't like.

I have played John Schmidt a number of times and I have beaten him some times in tournament play. He's always been a perfect gentleman to me wether he's beaten me and when he's lost to me.

Proof you talk?

There is proof! Just ask the witnesses that witnessed the run!

Your words are very articulate, but you are dead wrong in your assumptions. Just because John does not want to share the video doesn't mean there is no proof of the run. There is, and plenty.

John's ran is unbelievable and it will only be beaten if a world class player dedicates his a few years for this or gets good rolls in a short period of time trying.

Today, it would take a phenomenal shot maker, the likes of Orcollo, Shaw, Filler. I seriously doubt there is anyone else in the world capable..

the "purists" with knowledge most likely won't beat this record on any type of 9'table.

I do agree with you about one thing: It woulda made for a better achievement if it woulda been done on an unaltered pocket table.
And a huge achievement on a 4 1/2" Regulation Diamond ProAm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.