Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

johnnyaims

Registered
It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
glen still around washington state think he is heading south soon to do a couple tables and some rails for a friend of mine. glens lives on east side of washington sometimes has to adjust to weather for travel. 95% late all the time but gets it done.

johnnyaims

Registered
I'm a contractor by craft and understand up front money to well. I believed in Glen, he wanted $2000.00 up front for a $3500.00 rebuild, which is over priced (considering the prices of band new tables), but I would rather see my money go to our hard working table mechanics, we agreed to a contracted half the money up front. The money isn't the issue for me at this point, I've even offered to pay the freight price to have my rails returned. There's sentimental value for me with the table and he just hasn't come through on any of his promises. Glen is not a thief, he just needs to return my rails

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a contractor by craft and understand up front money to well. I believed in Glen, he wanted $2000.00 up front for a $3500.00 rebuild, which is over priced (considering the prices of band new tables), but I would rather see my money go to our hard working table mechanics, we agreed to a contracted half the money up front. The money isn't the issue for me at this point, I've even offered to pay the freight price to have my rails returned. There's sentimental value for me with the table and he just hasn't come through on any of his promises. Glen is not a thief, he just needs to return my rails

Where are you located?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

I hope you get your money and rails back .
If you did send them and the down payment , that is.

Last edited:

johnnyaims

Registered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
That stinks, but he’s done it before...

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=321065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
....And unfortunately here’s another.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=163213
Being a GOD FEARING man, I wish Glen the best. I don't give what I expect back, for I've fallin short many times, for without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I don't deserve the air I breath. Thank you everyone on AZ for your hospitality and insight. I say with GREAT FEAR and TREMBLING peace be yours Glen Hancock..

johnnyaims

Registered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobachi View Post
I hope it all works out for you Johnny. You sound like a man of faith obviously and sometimes people take advantage of your kind knowing you’re likely to ‘turn the other cheek’. Hope this isn’t the case.

Hopefully The Cobra guy sees your post and responds. It seems that’s he posts here several times nearly every single day so it’s strange that he hasn’t responded to your post yet. I’m sure it’s all one big silly misunderstanding.

-end scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
LOL.

I can guarantee you he has seen it.

He is ignoring it.

Considering eternity, this life is so minuscule.

"As water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart". (Prov. 27:19)

RKC?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Geeze Louise Glen, make it right with Johnny before you lose every single customer.

Look, I have disagreed with some of your posts but don't ruin your life by doing this sort of stuff. It stays on Google for years. You have this man's pool table, make it right with him and give it back even if you can't pay him the money back yet.

I hope nobody else lets Glen take their rails.

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Geeze Louise Glen, make it right with Johnny before you lose every single customer.

Look, I have disagreed with some of your posts but don't ruin your life by doing this sort of stuff. It stays on Google for years. You have this man's pool table, make it right with him and give it back even if you can't pay him the money back yet.

I hope nobody else lets Glen take their rails.

I HIGHLY doubt he will lose "every single customer" . I am also sure there are 2 sides to a story. I have faith that it will all work out.

TFT

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Theres 3 sides but we are having a rough time with the other 2. we been put on the stall.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I HIGHLY doubt he will lose "every single customer" . I am also sure there are 2 sides to a story. I have faith that it will all work out.

TFT
There should be zero story outside of a happy customer .

You have more faith than I do.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF?? Say somethin' bad about that blue glue and he responds in a second. This??? NADA. Unless he's on life-support in some hospital there's no excuse for this.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
WTF?? Say somethin' bad about that blue glue and he responds in a second. This??? NADA. Unless he's on life-support in some hospital there's no excuse for this.

He could be in jail without internet access.. :grin:

Just sayin is all. He hasnt posted anything since this thread started.

Last edited:

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Feel free to give me a call I will see what I can do to help you out. (708)574-9888 Jerimy.

I can only speak regarding my own personal experience and share the opinions from close friends here in the Chicagoland area, Jerimy is upstanding and an incredible talent. If he's offering his help, you'd be wise to at least give him a call.

Good on you for offering sir. Kevin

johnnyaims

Registered
I can only speak regarding my own personal experience and share the opinions from close friends here in the Chicagoland area, Jerimy is upstanding and an incredible talent. If he's offering his help, you'd be wise to at least give him a call.

Good on you for offering sir. Kevin

I talked with Jerimy (J.Chambers) this afternoon and it looks like he's going to get my table back together again better than it ever was. To say I'm grateful would be an understatement, I'm humbled by his generosity, selflessness and will to bring sunshine to my dark situation.

With heartfelt acknowledgement, Thank You Jerimy!

Thank you everyone here, for your considerations in this matter. May whatever Glen Hancock is going through bring him to where he wants to be...

God Bless Everyone