Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let guess, he’s only taking deposits.

Happy to see you mention this, brings another subject to mind.

vCash.

I seen a thread the other day where someone was asking what vCash is used for, now we know.

When Glen came over to get the rails from the OP, the OP should have given Glen his vCash.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
he should have shook his hand and said thanks, and what date will they be done by. and when they are i will credit card you the payment. and then thank him for his hard work. and if they dont arrive shortly after the date he said they were shipped, call and if they arent getting shipped immediately cancel the payment and wait again till they come.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is waiting about a month after this thread dies, figures that with the typical pool player and forum memories all will be forgotten by then! Every time we post in this thread that rolls the clock back a little further!

Hu

Which is why it needs to be kept going.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
he should have shook his hand and said thanks, and what date will they be done by. and when they are i will credit card you the payment. and then thank him for his hard work. and if they dont arrive shortly after the date he said they were shipped, call and if they arent getting shipped immediately cancel the payment and wait again till they come.

How will that help the OP be able to play pool on his home table?

Regardless if RKC eventually makes this right, by taking the OP's rails and not returning/repairing them, he has still kept the OP from being able to enjoy playing pool at home for a long stretch. And if weren't for Jerimy, the wait to play at home would still be ongoing.

I do not know the age of the OP, but if his scenario had of happened to me at my age, I'd be mad enough to get in my car and go snake hunting.

Maniac

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if you understood then he wouldnt have had the money and had an incentive to do the work.
if he kept the rails you are out of luck anyway and that is the same as if you send work to anybody. but if you send the work and the money you are always asking for trouble.

and if you pay by credit card you can cancel within your cards time frame and cancel if the work is retuned and not done properly.

Reactions: JC

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah, I bet the snake hasn’t touched the rails once in the entire time he’s had them. So even if the OP didn’t pay him half up front, the snake wouldn’t have lifted a finger either way to do any work to them.

Reactions: JC

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
amazing to me that a even a blow hard like Glen hasn't at least refunded the guy and sent his rails back... what a piece of shit...…..

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A highly probable reason could be that he has ruined the rails, and is too immature to admit it, and hoping at some point that we all forget that he really is a snake. Ya gotta admit that it's been really nice to come on this forum lately, and actually have members try to help each other with their table setup problems, without insulting them. Hopefully if he ever does come back, and proceeds to be the jerk he has always been, members will swiftly remind him of what he did here.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Yeah, he's left the building and I don't think he'll be back this time. Too bad for us, this could have been epic. He wanted to be Batman but exited as the Joker.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
pretty close to my guess

A highly probable reason could be that he has ruined the rails, and is too immature to admit it, and hoping at some point that we all forget that he really is a snake. Ya gotta admit that it's been really nice to come on this forum lately, and actually have members try to help each other with their table setup problems, without insulting them. Hopefully if he ever does come back, and proceeds to be the jerk he has always been, members will swiftly remind him of what he did here.

I suspect he ruined the rails or used them on another project. Either way, I agree that he almost certainly can't provide the rails No excuse not to send the money back along with an apology. Had not Jerimy insisted on giving the new rails absolutely free gratis to Johnny then the snake should step up and pay half for the new rails at a minimum.

That is one thing good that came from this thread, several things I guess. One, Johnny will finally have his table to play on. Two, the rest of us learned of a fine craftsman that many of us might not have known about. I didn't but I'll certainly remember Jerimy in the future if somebody needs his services or wants a custom table.

Things have a way of sorting themselves out.

Hu

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I suspect he ruined the rails or used them on another project. Either way, I agree that he almost certainly can't provide the rails No excuse not to send the money back along with an apology. Had not Jerimy insisted on giving the new rails absolutely free gratis to Johnny then the snake should step up and pay half for the new rails at a minimum.

That is one thing good that came from this thread, several things I guess. One, Johnny will finally have his table to play on. Two, the rest of us learned of a fine craftsman that many of us might not have known about. I didn't but I'll certainly remember Jerimy in the future if somebody needs his services or wants a custom table.

Hu

And no more glue threads that are going to save pool. :rolleyes:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hu
Good 'ol Karma. Heard she's a real biach.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad to see this thread on-going with no sign of letting up.
Why is it that the Dennis Searing thread not getting the same attention?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I've never seen a more self-inflicted and totally avoidable reputation meltdown that this one. Well, maybe Mel Gibson.

Sent from the future.