Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

johnnyaims

Registered
Have you had any contact with the other table mechanic who was with RKC that day?

No, I haven't talked to him directly, other locals have, he's real close to Glen, family maybe? Glen has a brother that used to do a lot of billiard business in our area, his name was Leo and I think this other Mechanic came up under Leo's direction. Leo left our area years ago and he did good business with me. Others have told me the other Mechanic, named Rich, doesn't understand what Glen is doing and is real sorry for what has transpired.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After all that has transpired it seems, to me anyway, that you have cut this a-hole WAAAAAY to much slack. I get that being a good Christian is admirable but being a pure sucker is not. I would have filed a case LONG ago.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
After all that has transpired it seems, to me anyway, that you have cut this a-hole WAAAAAY to much slack. I get that being a good Christian is admirable but being a pure sucker is not. I would have filed a case LONG ago.

Me too, and I am also a Christian.

Maniac

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
The good part is the OP got new rails and is going to enjoy his table!!

Ghosst said:
... at someone else's expense and due to their own goodwill.

... To keep this all straight, not one person has defended RKC for taking the money and th rails, period.

You seem to have glossed over something ... maybe write it down so people understand your position. If you don't, it looks bad on you.

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Did the OP finally get his table put together?

How about a picture?

Ken

No, I'm still waiting to have a playable table, it's very difficult considering I have everything here ready to be put together, but the Virus has our State on complete lock down. Only essential personnel and needed travel (groceries, pharmacy and etc.) are permitted at this point. I haven't heard of authorities enforcing the order by law, but my work is considered essential and we've been given travel documents to present to authorities if stopped. The Mechanic scheduled to put my table together and myself thought it best to wait until the social distancing order ends to reschedule.

The Op has recently posted in this thread.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the OP finally get his table put together?

How about a picture?

Ken

No, in the OP's last post he stated that he is still waiting on his table mechanic to come out and put the table together. Waiting on the virus restrictions to clear.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

Yeah. You’d have lost your shit roughly a day after he took them, in my experience with you. You freaked out when I was one day late shipping a cue, and started a thread about me two days later...

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or maybe, the deal breaker was; “He wouldn’t let me camp in his drive and have his ole lady cook for me and don’t forget destroy the bathroom, for a month or maybe two.”

True!

The last ole lady only fed him because she noticed if he was busy stuffing his gullet, she didn't have listen to endless babbling of why he's the best table mechanic that ever lived!

Plus, after a nice homemade burrito, he's good for a 3-1/2 hour power nap...more peace and quiet !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeqRaS6YrcU

:thumbup:

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still think another critter ripped its nasty head off and spate it out somewhere never to be seen again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blue Glue you say?

I saw a dude in the alley recently with blue smudges around his mouth and nose and immediately wondered if it might be Glen. Upon closer inspection it was a random homeless guy huffing blue spray paint out of a rag.

johnnyaims

Registered
Hey Johnnyaims! How is the table playing? Back together yet?

No, it's not back together yet. I have all the parts sitting here, brand new Jerimy Chambers rail components (again I'm beyond grateful), new castings, levelers and felt, all waiting to be assembled, but our social distancing orders have us all on lock down. I couldn't even take yard waste to the dump. Last weekend a police officer stopped me a the entrance to our local dump and told me to turn around, no dumping yard waste, its not an "essential" task. I'm having to wait until the social distancing order subsides to get my table finished.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, it's not back together yet. I have all the parts sitting here, brand new Jerimy Chambers rail components (again I'm beyond grateful), new castings, levelers and felt, all waiting to be assembled, but our social distancing orders have us all on lock down. I couldn't even take yard waste to the dump. Last weekend a police officer stopped me a the entrance to our local dump and told me to turn around, no dumping yard waste, its not an "essential" task. I'm having to wait until the social distancing order subsides to get my table finished.

Damn!! This would be a nice time to have the table going:frown:

We are on lock down but they aren't messing with people too much. You can still do car repairs, look at vacant houses for sale and things like that considered essential. Construction crews are working on most job sites too. Austin, TX btw.