Banking The CTE Way On A Diamond Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I took the time to scroll back through your old posts.

And there is no help, no explanations, no nothing. Just bunch of denigrating one-liners.

Lou Figueroa

Yep, right next to yours. You have never once added any information about CTE, not that you could add credible info, but that's besides the point.

If Dan wants to chime in he can verify that i at least tried at one point in time.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, right next to yours. You have never once added any information about CTE, not that you could add credible info, but that's besides the point.

If Dan wants to chime in he can verify that i at least tried at one point in time.

I got interested in CTE as a curiosity and something to learn more about literally a good 20 years ago (and, no, I don't think about CTE every day). I called Hal and learned the basics. It wasn't for me. I picked up on it some time later after seeing all the discussion about CTE on AZ. I had the feeling at that time that there were major problems with the claims but I thought I'd try not to prejudge and just listen to the advice given on AZ.

Numerous of the regular CTE supporters, I'm sure, gave me what they thought were helpful answers at that time. I'd be willing to give cookie the benefit of the doubt that he made constructive comments maybe 10 years ago. What I mean by "helpful" is that they weren't insulting and just plain mean back then. They never were able to get to the core of the dispute, which was all generated by Hal and Stan's outlandish claims.

My conclusion over the years is that CTE supporters are not people who are grounded in science and logic. I don't know of a single physicist or PhD in the sciences that supports Stan's claims. (What happened to "Mista Feynman" anyway? He got awful busy with other things when I called his bluff.) That's OK, not everybody gets to the same place in the same way. "Just try it and you'll see it works" is not an explanation. The argument isn't about whether anyone can actually play using CTE. It's about how the product is sold.

So, yes, cookie probably said something at some point that he thought was helpful. Nowadays, like for maybe the last 10 years, he only has the usual one liners. When I see a cookie post I just spin the scroll button right by it.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well , we know exactly how little you know about CTE then. I feel real sorry for any students you cheat out of there money.

The few times I've been asked about CTE I just show them why it can't work -- it doesn't take long and I wouldn't charge a penny for that, lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This post typifies your posting history on AZ -- no help, no explanations, no nothing, just bunch of denigrating one-liners.

Lou Figueroa

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
This post typifies your posting history on AZ -- no help, no explanations, no nothing, just bunch of denigrating one-liners.

Lou Figueroa
It pretty much typifies every post made by any CTE "defender". Funny, isn't it, that those who say "you just don't get it" in every other post are the ones who just don't get it?

pj <- not haha funny
chgo

You Know Nothing!!.jpg

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I LOVE IT!!! THREE OF THE FAB 5 STILL BONDING TOGETHER ANOTHER DAY 22 YEARS LATER ON THE SAME SUBJECT. NOOOOO, NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM MENTALLY ROTFLMAO!

CTE OWNED!!!

I'm about to be attacked with one of their wise ass responses. OOoooooh how it hurts! LMFAO!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I LOVE IT!!! THREE OF THE FAB 5 STILL BONDING TOGETHER ANOTHER DAY 22 YEARS LATER ON THE SAME SUBJECT. NOOOOO, NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM MENTALLY ROTFLMAO!
CTE OWNED!!!
I'm about to be attacked with one of their wise ass responses. OOoooooh how it hurts! LMFAO!
Just wait around until the leader of the Posse comes in there. He cannot exist without it.
You know, the Dan White guy who continually lies about "I don't post about CTE anymore since it is foreign to all science, physics, and logic".
Have no doubts...he will arrive to continue his fruitcake follies.
You know, Spider, what those guys cannot get through their thickheaded bias is that CTE is congruent PERFECTLY with science and physics. (if it wasn't then it would not work at all and nobody could do it) After all, there is only ONE place for the cueball to arrive at so that the object ball is pocketed cleanly.
CTE places the cueball in an absolute perfect "ghost ball" position with a slight overcut to combat throw without having to tinker around with guessing at cling, swerve, deflections, seeing some tiny fraction, or any of that other gobbledygook.
All CTE provides is a higher percentage procedure for arriving at that oft mentioned, but strangely elusive, "ghost ball" position. Over and over and over again.
Their hatred is for Hal Houle, Stan Shuffett, and the other guys who can do it. Jealousy and envy, of course because they (the haters) CAN'T do it.
Regards,
P.L.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
The few times I've been asked about CTE I just show them why it can't work -- it doesn't take long and I wouldn't charge a penny for that, lol.

Lou Figueroa

I think any system can work with anything to do with pocketing the ball. The question I ask myself is why.
Some systems to me make the shot harder to figure out then what it really is.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
CTE places the cueball in an absolute perfect "ghost ball" position with a slight overcut to combat throw without having to tinker around with guessing at cling, swerve, deflections, seeing some tiny fraction, or any of that other gobbledygook.
lol

Only official CTE gobbledygook allowed...

pj
chgo

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess if you don't understand something it is "gobbledygook".

I think it's more about whether or not one believes something is of value or not. Only Low500 really knows, as he is the one that throws the "gobbledygook" word out everytime he mentions something that he considers worthless or stupid. Lol

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, yes, cookie probably said something at some point that he thought was helpful. Nowadays, like for maybe the last 10 years, he only has the usual one liners. When I see a cookie post I just spin the scroll button right by it.

Thanks. I know that might have hurt a little but it did prove my point.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

I got my witness, who you got. I don't remember you ever adding anything constructive to the conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.