Another Gimmick Or Legit?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
WC Fields comes to mind. " There's one born....................."
That phrase is usually attributed to P.T. Barnum. I particularly liked Barnum's trick sign in his museum "This Way to the Egress -->" Once through the door to the egress the visitors found themselves outside the museum since, as everyone here surely knows, egress means exit and not a female egret. The vocabulary-deficient visitors then had to buy another ticket.

Bob <-- who did not fall for the trick.:cool:

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I should start a YouTube channel called shittty product reviews...this might be my opening act.

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Even though I don't understand exactly how this device is going to help me aim I think I have to get one, after all it does say "You can always rely that each shot is a score". Maybe they are speaking towards some other game than pocket pool.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Pure junk...should fit your need for the latest fad to own quite well! Help you play better...nope! :rolleyes:

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Directer, SPF National Pool School Tour

Agree.
Sticky donuts , straight-in shots .
A lot cheaper and a lot more effective when done right .

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this has some merit and maybe everyone should look at its overall versatility.
If you bought several, you could use them as drink coasters or conversation pieces.
But don’t ever dare to put it on a cue or pool table since that says...”I am a truly an idiot.”

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally THE ANSWER! Im making games to get even with guys that have drilled me for years as we speak! Yeah baby Here we go!!

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Looks like a great way to wear out your cloth.
Here's the solution to that problem.

pj
chgo

wheels.JPG

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was a gimmick until I saw that it was widely used by professional players. So there must be something to it. #DeepKnowledge

6a51bc6918fae5cc750f274bca21d53d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Total gimmick and what fool is going to pay $35 for a piece of plastic.

If you had a $1.00 Bill for everyone of these gizmo sold, I would think you could have enought dollar bill to buy as really good bottle of bourbon.

The idea of who would pay $35.00 for a piece of plastic, the people buying the sizzle, not ther bad steak.:p