Your highest run/package

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Banks
One pocket (if you have had to run more than 8, or 8 is fine)
Nine Ball
10 Ball
Straight Pool
Snooker
3 Cushion
Bar Table 9 ball
Bar Table 8 ball

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks -- don't play
One pocket -- don't play
Nine Ball -- don't play
10 Ball -- don't play
Straight Pool -- back in the 1960s 56
Snooker -- don't play
3 Cushion -- don't play
Bar Table 9 ball -- don't play
Bar Table 8 ball -- 26 games in a row won on a single night; from 9:00 to 2:00 did not lose a game.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks- 4 balls. Cashed at DCC one year:)
One pocket- 8
Nine Ball- 3 racks
10 Ball- don't play
Straight Pool- 37
Snooker- don't play
3 Cushion- I think 5
Bar Table 9 ball- don't play
Bar Table 8 ball- don't play

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks -- don't play
One pocket -- 8
Nine Ball -- 7 Gold Crown 9'
10 Ball -- don't play
Straight Pool -- 56 in league 104 at home
Snooker -- don't play
3 Cushion -- don't play
Bar Table 9 ball -- ?
Bar Table 8 ball -- ?

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
2 pack 9b bar table
3 pack 8b 8ft table
3c-5 -10ft
Straight rail 28 -10ft
One cushion 18 -10ft
14.1 - 28 9ft gc

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Banks - don't play
One pocket - don't play
Nine Ball - 7
10 Ball - 2 or 3 (I think)
Straight Pool - 67
Snooker - 97
3 Cushion - don't play
Bar Table 9 ball - never kept count
Bar Table 8 ball - never kept count

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Bar Table 8 ball -- 26 games in a row won on a single night; from 9:00 to 2:00 did not lose a game.

I kinda assumed it was consecutive games/points without your opponent getting an approtunity to play. I honestly don't know what my 8, 9, 10 ball tallys would be when my opponent got a turn at the table but didn't convert.

That said, if you won 26 games in a row without an opponent shooting, then that's got to be some kind of record.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks don't play
One pocket (if you have had to run more than 8, or 8 is fine) run 8 a couple times-don't remember
Nine Ball 5 racks
10 Ball couple maybe don't remember
Straight Pool 101
Snooker don't play
3 Cushion don't play
Bar Table 9 ball don't play
Bar Table 8 ball don't play

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did 3 full racks in rotation with BIH on the first shot only.. RKC modded gold crown there.
Lots of 13+ in 1p. All those are in the gym (basement).

Lots of 3 packs in tournaments and I have done 6 b/r in a set to 9 in alternate break tourney.

Straight pool was low 30. Banks, no idea.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One pocket 9
Nine ball 7? Other guy broke made a ball and I ran out. Break run 3, then 9 on the break 3 more.
Straight pool 42
Snooker 92 on a ten foot table. 32 on a twelve

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks -- don't play
One pocket -- don't play
Nine Ball -- don't play
10 Ball -- don't play
Straight Pool -- back in the 1960s 56
Snooker -- don't play
3 Cushion -- don't play
Bar Table 9 ball -- don't play
B&R 26 in a row or won 26 in a row? Big difference! Either way, who’s counting? Most people when they get in the zone and run racks, counting the racks is the absolute last thing on their mind.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks
I ran 2x 5 and out in DCC and scratched on 3rd 5.. opponent did that 5 from there and i lost..

One pocket
playing 14-6 handicapped small bet ran 15. last one just for fun.

Nine Ball 7 bnr on king of the hill table. big money match i got first inning from snooker 0-6 down race to 7 and run out the set( I gave 3 on wire handicap and lost coin flip and opponent ran 3 racks in row which was his record lol)

10 Ball
5 bnr couple times- Once time was 1st tinning on race to 6 and ran 1+5 and out.

Straight Pool 154 My mind is little ADHD stylish so hard to keep focus long time.

Snooker
147 in practice and 143 in match play. I rarely play this game vs someone because no good players around here that i like personally.

3 Cushion 8 back in 2004 when our city had one table. Played only online after that. love the game and 6 is high run in shooters pool.

Bar Table 9 ball
playing only once a year bar table tournament with handicapped alternative break so
no score.

Bar Table 8 ball
same as 9 ball. This year tourney i did go into semifinals before i did hit 1st dry break though. ran out all earlier breaks in all games. Came 2nd after pro player.Edit: 10 racks on 9ft 8-abll

Last edited:

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bar 9-3 racks
Bar 8-3 racks
9’ 9-3 racks
9’ straight-40 something
I’m 570 ish fargo

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banks
I ran 2x 5 and out in DCC and scratched on 3rd 5.. opponent did that 5 from there and i lost..

One pocket
playing 14-6 handicapped small bet ran 15. last one just for fun.

Nine Ball 7 bnr on king of the hill table. big money match i got first inning from snooker 0-6 down race to 7 and run out the set( I gave 3 on wire handicap and lost coin flip and opponent ran 3 racks in row which was his record lol)

10 Ball
5 bnr couple times- Once time was 1st tinning on race to 6 and ran 1+5 and out.

Straight Pool 154 My mind is little ADHD stylish so hard to keep focus long time.

Snooker
147 in practice and 143 in match play. I rarely play this game vs someone because no good players around here that i like personally.

3 Cushion 8 back in 2004 when our city had one table. Played only online after that. love the game and 6 is high run in shooters pool.

Bar Table 9 ball
playing only once a year bar table tournament with handicapped alternative break so
no score.

Bar Table 8 ball
same as 9 ball. This year tourney i did go into semifinals before i did hit 1st dry break though. ran out all earlier breaks in all games. Came 2nd after pro player.Edit: 10 racks on 9ft 8-abll

And the winner is...Poolmanis

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I kinda assumed it was consecutive games/points without your opponent getting an approtunity to play. <snip>

The opponent got chances to play when I missed.
This table is played as a challenge table, there is a line of people waiting and when you lose you go to the back of the line. The head of the line feeds the machine and racks the balls. THe previous winner breaks and the game is played from there.

That said, if you won 26 games in a row without an opponent shooting, then that's got to be some kind of record.

26 games in a row, but various opponents got to shoot. I only had 2 B&Rs all night, and made the 8-ball on break once. But this is in a bar, and the opponents are nothing to write home about.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
The opponent got chances to play when I missed.
This table is played as a challenge table, there is a line of people waiting and when you lose you go to the back of the line. The head of the line feeds the machine and racks the balls. THe previous winner breaks and the game is played from there.

Ok ya... typical night at the bar.

I've had some extremely decent nights in that situation but I doubt it was as high as 26. We usually played for beers, so after a while, even when feeding them to your buddies, it's hard to keep straight what exactly is going on...lol

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
Banks - don't really play but ran a 5 and out to win a match against Jason Miller one year :)
One pocket - 18 (lots of 15/16 and outs while giving 18-5)(...and breaks and my fouls count double...haha)
8 Ball - 10 racks
Nine Ball - 9 racks
10 Ball - 5 racks
Straight Pool - 224 (should be higher but I don't play much 14.1 anymore)
Snooker - 139, but a couple hundred century breaks over the years
3 Cushion - 9
Straight Rail - 127
Russian Pyramid - 9 (such a fun game!!)
Bar Table 9 ball - don't play much
Bar Table 8 ball - don't play much

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
And the winner is...Poolmanis

Poolmanis and Wybrook, definitely.

Banks......6, and in order... 3 through 8, for the fun of it. I banked the 9 also, but scratched.

One pocket (if you have had to run more than 8, or 8 is fine) ....... 10.

Nine Ball.....4 pk

10 Ball....NA

Straight Pool....78

Snooker....NA

3 Cushion.....5

Bar Table 9 ball.....NA

Bar Table 8 ball.....4

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What?!

My ma said I am special.

3 full racks of rotation in a row, I say! On a rkc tightened table too!

With a Scott Lee witness!!!

Lol