John Schmidt's 626

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
ha ha

Since there is a large contingent here who insists on educated pool people to verify that JS actually did this feat, and apparently Bob Jewett isn't considered to be "expert" enough...could we also expect that some equivalent sort of expert testimony be presented verifying these "circus tables"? Beyond your say-so, I mean...

educated pool people - the word pool actually means to gamble. Those educated people ARE indeed gambling if their claim is that Mosconi's run has been surpassed - without unedited video proof. Are the two fellas at bca experts = NO. Do I think Bob Jewett is world class in Pocket Billiard discipline of 14.1 = NO. Do I think he has ever run a century in major tournament competition = no. Is Bob the only official adjudicator of the j.s./bca new record claim = NO. Do I think my opinion matters more than anyone else who practices 14.1 avidly = no, do I consider myself to be at the expert level in Straight Pool = Yes. I am still learning about the game - and unfortunately it's relation to political scandals involving Mosconi's 70+ yr old official 526. Are there political sponsorships available for those who claim to have run more than Mosconi = evidently answer here is Yes - i.e. Hall Of Fame corruption/ new cue sponsors. For any top 14.1 players out there seriously considering recording some runs and trying to surpass Mosconi's great achievement of 526. Here are the steps for success - 1st you'll need to show unedited video proof (not currently available with the bca's new claim after two years :-o, 2nd get past the dreaded skid (clean dry well insulated environment), 3rd plenty of heart, and 4th perseverance. Good Day - to those who are not dishonest and or helping the spread of fake news.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yer full

This just in:

Updated Top Conspiracy Theories in the USA

1 Illuminati
2 False flag operations
3 9/11
4 Sandy Hook
5 Clintons
6 Jeffrey Epstein death conspiracy theories
7 FEMA
8 African National Congress
9 Barack Obama
10 Cultural Marxism
11 Deep state
12 Sutherland Springs
13 Trump and Ukraine
14 October Surprise Conspiracy Theory
15 Biden-Ukraine Conspiracy Theory
16 Crooked Powers Hiding the Mystery 626 Video

If beer starts spilling out yer ears or any other of yer orifices - it just means yer full of it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
hmm

Or even close. But they have the next best thing: a public forum on which they can try to trash anybody else's success - apparently without realizing the damage they're doing to their own images in the process.

pj
chgo

How is a chopped video (that is being highly questioned from many) considered to be a success? But yea I can tell yer uh bit nervous p.j. If standing up for the truth has a negative impact on ones public image - count me in. Plus if I have zero friends within the deep state - that is even better.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
hokey pokey

Oh, well. Fooled again. I still think you were using magnets, though. That curving cue ball was the result of a switch left on when it shouldn't have been.

Bob <-- nearly all magnets come from China now so it all fits together

u j.s.,and bca may continue to dew yer hokey pokey to Mosconi's official 526 - but ya'll will eventually turn yourselves around. Yes it would seem that the u,bca,and j.s. have left the light on for us to view the fake news - yer electric bill is off the charts - there will b a debt to pay. One thing is for sure a chopped video won't even light a spark at Mosconi's well documented 526 eh Bob the bureaucratic scholar. U should know it does not get my seal of approval - I'm not alone in this opinion either.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
wag yer dog

I was going to pen a response but its not worth my time. You are a hateful messed up tragedy of a person and I don't get involved with stuff like that. Good day.

So maybe u bet against me - and u lost, if u continue to bet against me u will find more tragedies in yer future, I am really not a hateful person - but I do loath fake news participants. U reported the spreading of dis info to a radio station yet u have no dog in the fight? I didn't think u would want to comment on that, u would rather insue name calling in my direction - u should be apologizing instead of name calling. Being a gullible participant in fake news industry is the result of a low I.Q. or political gain (with u I lean towards low I.Q.) the people can see yer a possible catalyst for the fake news industry, oh and brian - make sure u do uh little more research before u take yer next story u heard ( from here say evidence) to the air waves - or like minded people (like me) will think u fire air bullets towards a seemingly vulnerable media. If I were in yer shoes I would be embarrassed about sharing fake news. Your right I am not the person to get involved with with yer fake news request, cowards and i don't mix. What is really messed up is the way u check yer sources before sending it to the air waves - kinda air head stuff - but there are many people like u - people who lead with their chin and eyes closed while dancing in the ring.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Fake news exists but it involves important things.

Opinions that are different than your own are not fake news no matter how many times you repeat the term in your posts.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
And people say that Earl is the crazy one...

do you even care that you sound like a nut job?

So maybe u bet against me - and u lost, if u continue to bet against me u will find more tragedies in yer future, I am really not a hateful person - but I do loath fake news participants. U reported the spreading of dis info to a radio station yet u have no dog in the fight? I didn't think u would want to comment on that, u would rather insue name calling in my direction - u should be apologizing instead of name calling. Being a gullible participant in fake news industry is the result of a low I.Q. or political gain (with u I lean towards low I.Q.) the people can see yer a possible catalyst for the fake news industry, oh and brian - make sure u do uh little more research before u take yer next story u heard ( from here say evidence) to the air waves - or like minded people (like me) will think u fire air bullets towards a seemingly vulnerable media. If I were in yer shoes I would be embarrassed about sharing fake news. Your right I am not the person to get involved with with yer fake news request, cowards and i don't mix. What is really messed up is the way u check yer sources before sending it to the air waves - kinda air head stuff - but there are many people like u - people who lead with their chin and eyes closed while dancing in the ring.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I noticed u never said captured on film - with unedited footage - BIG DIFFERENCE desk job clerk - of the bca fake news dept. But yea there is a video there looking LIKE an interview. Just my view from the outer perimeter. Did they (crooked powers hiding the mystery 626 video) give u a free carbon fibre shaft for yer fake news corroboration?

No one gave me anything. If you'd like to send me a carbon fibre shaft, that'd be swell. I am merely attempting to have a civil discussion here. You'll note that I don't call people names, nor do I denigrate them, while trying to have a civil conversation.

And to answer your likely future disparaging remarks...no, I can't run 3 balls. I believe that rational people can discuss things that they cannot accomplish themselves, without claiming they can do so.

I won't bet that water is wet. I realize that disqualifies me from having an opinion on pool. Sorry about that.

I actually do work a desk job. That also means I am incapable of speaking with you, or anyone else, I must not be able to retain a coherent thought.

I'm not particularly a fan of JS, tho he occasionally can make a funny remark.

I'm not gonna tell you my political viewpoint, beyond the fact that I think they're all corrupt in one manner or another, some are just more outrageous than others. I do believe that the phrase "fake news" is a pox upon our society.

I believe that you are likely one of the better 14.1 players around, probably for the bulk of my lifetime. (Which I believe is longer than your lifetime.) I do think its unfortunate that you feel the need to berate others the way you do. However, that doesn't affect me, or you, one iota, and the world will continue to turn. As will AZB.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
No one gave me anything. If you'd like to send me a carbon fibre shaft, that'd be swell. I am merely attempting to have a civil discussion here. You'll note that I don't call people names, nor do I denigrate them, while trying to have a civil conversation.

And to answer your likely future disparaging remarks...no, I can't run 3 balls. I believe that rational people can discuss things that they cannot accomplish themselves, without claiming they can do so.

I won't bet that water is wet. I realize that disqualifies me from having an opinion on pool. Sorry about that.

I actually do work a desk job. That also means I am incapable of speaking with you, or anyone else, I must not be able to retain a coherent thought.

I'm not particularly a fan of JS, tho he occasionally can make a funny remark.

I'm not gonna tell you my political viewpoint, beyond the fact that I think they're all corrupt in one manner or another, some are just more outrageous than others. I do believe that the phrase "fake news" is a pox upon our society.

I believe that you are likely one of the better 14.1 players around, probably for the bulk of my lifetime. (Which I believe is longer than your lifetime.) I do think its unfortunate that you feel the need to berate others the way you do. However, that doesn't affect me, or you, one iota, and the world will continue to turn. As will AZB.
Ok fair enough, I do have two questions - I will ask in most civil manner as I can (civilized Tribe - I am apart of). 1st I noticed you never even gave an opinion about if you think Mosconi's record has been surpassed (chopped video) - nothing pertinent to the meat and potatoes of this thread? 2nd When you say the bulk of yer life - are you trying to say your older than myself? Or are u trying to imply that you believe you will have more longevity? I am not looking for compliments - only the truth.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
And people say that Earl is the crazy one...

do you even care that you sound like a nut job?
Ya i have always been crazy - it's kept me from going insane - Waylon. I did call the briankenoby a nut job, as he or she rushed the fake news story to the air waves - and I over reacted - so ya I have that coming ha ha.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Some say "records are set to be broken". Breaking an existing record, however, in no way diminishes the broken record. Different accomplishments in differing times, conditions, and eras, in fact have meaning to the one breaking the record, and sometimes to almost no one else. I believe Willie Mosconi, if still living, would have lauded the accomplishment of surpassing 526 in some shape, form or fashion.
Well i think it is safe to say that like me - he too would have wanted to see unedited proof - that is currently unavailable to the 14.1 purists like me. He might have even wanted to sit down with the geek squad and watch the run himself - not available? It really bothered me when some of john's facebook supporters came on this forum and implied that real time footage i.e. unedited footage is difficult to attain - that is the biggest crock of B.S. I hav heard in a while. No record has been broken from schmidt - but I would say a few laws have been.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Ok fair enough, I do have two questions - I will ask in most civil manner as I can (civilized Tribe - I am apart of). 1st I noticed you never even gave an opinion about if you think Mosconi's record has been surpassed (chopped video) - nothing pertinent to the meat and potatoes of this thread? 2nd When you say the bulk of yer life - are you trying to say your older than myself? Or are u trying to imply that you believe you will have more longevity? I am not looking for compliments - only the truth.

I'm speculating that I'm likely older than you, which is actually of no relevance, other than to make the point that I'm not some young pup coming along and woofing. I'm noting that you've been among the top in that discipline for a very long time... And that I've been around a bit, so I have some measure of life experience. Still, not any big deal.

As to whether or not I believe that the record has been surpassed... I can't say with any certainty that JS was indeed successful in the run, and that it is all on the up and up. I will say that I believe that Bob Jewett's opinion should be a considered one, given his history in the pool realm here in the US. I find it difficult to watch folks disparage him with no basis for it, other than he is friendly with JS. I find it distasteful for people to rush to judgement and throw around accusations about someone's character, just because they have a viewpoint that the individual disagrees with.

Would it best for the entire pool world if the video was more widely available, yes. It is not, and there are those who have viewed it, including Mr. Jewett, who indicate that it appears to legit. I will side with that opinion until proven otherwise.

Thanks for the civil reply. I appreciate it

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I'm speculating that I'm likely older than you, which is actually of no relevance, other than to make the point that I'm not some young pup coming along and woofing. I'm noting that you've been among the top in that discipline for a very long time... And that I've been around a bit, so I have some measure of life experience. Still, not any big deal.

As to whether or not I believe that the record has been surpassed... I can't say with any certainty that JS was indeed successful in the run, and that it is all on the up and up. I will say that I believe that Bob Jewett's opinion should be a considered one, given his history in the pool realm here in the US. I find it difficult to watch folks disparage him with no basis for it, other than he is friendly with JS. I find it distasteful for people to rush to judgement and throw around accusations about someone's character, just because they have a viewpoint that the individual disagrees with.

Would it best for the entire pool world if the video was more widely available, yes. It is not, and there are those who have viewed it, including Mr. Jewett, who indicate that it appears to legit. I will side with that opinion until proven otherwise.

Thanks for the civil reply. I appreciate it
okee - fair enough please note I find it strange that only a few are allowed to view the tape and claim Mosconi's record has IN FACT been surpassed, as far as age is concerned - a yard stick for lunatics - is one point of view, I seriously doubt (no matter yer age) that you have hit as many pool balls as I have in relation to 14.1. I have enough hundred + runs in 14.1 - for yer pal Jewett to have it as decor for his wallpaper, what gives him the elite status to see the chopped 626 - and not allow me to see it? I am not trying to be diffivult here as I feel it's a valid point I'm making. I might mention I was the last American standing at the World Straight Pool Championships (receiving the bronze medal) and multiple titles at the DCC 14.1 challenges as well - one in which Bob Jewett helped sponsor. Of course I never agreed with the premise that "it's not about WHAT you know - but WHO - that is another huge crock of u know what.

So what is viewable evidence for Bob the $ sponsor - should be viewable also for any true 14.1 player - who honestly wants to watch the un edtited video - that bca, Bob, and j.s. say exists. I am not calling Bob a liar here - but it don't look good for him or bca or j.s. as fas as being transparent with their award winning mystery tape i.e. chopped video. In fact I would say Mosconi's family has a lawsuit - but I'm no lawyer. I have seen enough red tape from bca/j.s/pred cues co's to last me a lifetime.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
okee - fair enough please note I find it strange that only a few are allowed to view the tape and claim Mosconi's record has IN FACT been surpassed, as far as age is concerned - a yard stick for lunatics - is one point of view, I seriously doubt (no matter yer age) that you have hit as many pool balls as I have in relation to 14.1. I have enough hundred + runs in 14.1 - for yer pal Jewett to have it as decor for his wallpaper, what gives him the elite status to see the chopped 626 - and not allow me to see it? I am not trying to be diffivult here as I feel it's a valid point I'm making. I might mention I was the last American standing at the World Straight Pool Championships (receiving the bronze medal) as well.

I'm a pool hack, you've hit more balls in a year than I have in my life. We're not even in the same universe, the disparity is so great. I'll not insinuate otherwise.

As I understand it, Mr. Jewett went to one of the viewings of the run. Perhaps I'm wrong. As to "why" you couldn't see it, I expect that has to do with JS decision to try and monetize the video with paid viewings. You'll get a more accurate answer from Mr. Jewett.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
okee - fair enough please note I find it strange that only a few are allowed to view the tape and claim Mosconi's record has IN FACT been surpassed, as far as age is concerned - a yard stick for lunatics - is one point of view, I seriously doubt (no matter yer age) that you have hit as many pool balls as I have in relation to 14.1. I have enough hundred + runs in 14.1 - for yer pal Jewett to have it as decor for his wallpaper, what gives him the elite status to see the chopped 626 - and not allow me to see it? I am not trying to be diffivult here as I feel it's a valid point I'm making. I might mention I was the last American standing at the World Straight Pool Championships (receiving the bronze medal) and multiple titles at the DCC 14.1 challenges as well - one in which Bob Jewett helped sponsor. Of course I never agreed with the premise that "it's not about WHAT you know - but WHO - that is another huge crock of u know what.

I have been witness to this guys pool playing ability. Sounds like Danny Harriman is the odd man out on a game of monkey in the middle.
Sounds like the home team is pushing Danny to try and go beyond his known record and create something no one has ever seen before.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I'm a pool hack, you've hit more balls in a year than I have in my life. We're not even in the same universe, the disparity is so great. I'll not insinuate otherwise.

As I understand it, Mr. Jewett went to one of the viewings of the run. Perhaps I'm wrong. As to "why" you couldn't see it, I expect that has to do with JS decision to try and monetize the video with paid viewings. You'll get a more accurate answer from Mr. Jewett.
I have asked Jewett - he sends me no answer - kinda like the corrupt bca? As far as schmidt - he has zero credibility to me.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So what is viewable evidence for Bob the $ sponsor - should be viewable also for any true 14.1 player - who honestly wants to watch the un edtited video - that bca, Bob, and j.s. say exists. I am not calling Bob a liar here - but it don't look good for him or bca or j.s. as fas as being transparent with their award winning mystery tape i.e. chopped video. In fact I would say Mosconi's family has a lawsuit - but I'm no lawyer. I have seen enough red tape from bca/j.s/pred cues co's to last me a lifetime.
Lawsuit, lol.

One must have suffered a tangible loss to sue for damages.

Maybe it is different in fantasy land, guess I dont know about that

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have been witness to this guys pool playing ability. Sounds like Danny Harriman is the odd man out on a game of monkey in the middle.
Sounds like the home team is pushing Danny to try and go beyond his known record and create something no one has ever seen before.
I see yer a cancer survivor -good 4 u ( I mean that) I am trying to survive a different form of cancer - the Fake news Media - i'm afraid it's spreading.