New forum notes

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can all tell, we changed to different forum software this week. Here are the changes that apply to the For Sale area...

Posting in your own thread to bump it to the top of the page is still on a 48 hour delay. There is not a "bump" button anymore. It is simply based on replying to your own post.

Users will find a "sold" button towards the top right of a message that they posted. That will allow them to make items as sold.

Non Gold Members are allowed three posts per year. Any more than that will require becoming a gold member.

Image uploading is much simpler now. Just drag and drop the image onto you post when you are creating the post, and it should handle the photo.

On the subject of images on a post, when looking at the list of posts, the left most image on each post should be the first image that was uploaded to the post.

Mike

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
How can I find specific items offered for sale on here, like a Fellini case or an Ed Prewitt cue?

Floydbeth

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As you can all tell, we changed to different forum software this week. Here are the changes that apply to the For Sale area...

Posting in your own thread to bump it to the top of the page is still on a 48 hour delay. There is not a "bump" button anymore. It is simply based on replying to your own post.

Users will find a "sold" button towards the top right of a message that they posted. That will allow them to make items as sold.

Non Gold Members are allowed three posts per year. Any more than that will require becoming a gold member.

Image uploading is much simpler now. Just drag and drop the image onto you post when you are creating the post, and it should handle the photo.

On the subject of images on a post, when looking at the list of posts, the left most image on each post should be the first image that was uploaded to the post.

Mike
Can’t find sold button

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t find sold button
Top right corner...
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 11.36.48 AM 2.png

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
how do you post pictures
i listed 2 different diveney cues for sale last night and now today there gone
so im assuming for not posting pics
but if that wasnt the reason for someone removing
why were they removed? thanks

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you post pictures
i listed 2 different diveney cues for sale last night and now today there gone
so im assuming for not posting pics
but if that wasnt the reason for someone removing
why were they removed? thanks
You should be able to just 'drag and drop' photos into the message as you are typing it.

Mike

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just had my for sale posting vanish, could a mod pm me to explain why? (For future postings on my part)
Thanks

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
tried twice to post --last night and this morning--never showed up --what did i do wrong..i am sure issue is at my end

thank you

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
tried twice to post --last night and this morning--never showed up --what did i do wrong..i am sure issue is at my end

thank you
Check your picture size. I keep the resolution size under 1000x1000 and have no trouble. I click attach files box and go to my photo and post.
Hope this helps.