MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As many years as I’ve been on this forum one thing remains consistent the az mob will always be on the side of a beloved cue maker no matter how bad he screws someone LOL. the guy should update him or give him his $300 back. It’s that simple. It’s what we would expect from any other business.
I think most on here agree with you. Problem is going postal and slinging shit on a open forum will in NO way endear him to ANYONE who MAY have agreed with him early on. ANY sympathy he MAY have had evaporated long ago. Its between him and the builder. Ranting like a rabid 5yr old bitch is usually not a successful tactic.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Brian,

I have emails back to 2007 with my Jeff Olney situation..
Those emails will never ever go away..
I know you're hanging from Jeff's sack and want to discredit me..

I know how that clown operates.. I was once a huge Olney Nut hugger.
He'll likes to manipulate his minions..
I was a minion. I knew the role oh so well.. hahahahha

If Jeff feels like he wants to come after me.
Let HIM come after me.. He's told me many times he's a bad ass..
Let that bad ass fight his battles..

Now lets stay on topic with the Bender $h!7 show..
If I'm out of line here I should be an easy target right?
All Mike has to do is come forward and discredit me right?
Please don't confuse me "hanging from Jeff's sack" with my being able to process information intelligently and discern who's full of crap and who isn't.

Do yourself a favor and read back through the many responses in this thread and ask yourself why it is so many members are questioning your judgement and motivation in this matter. You even went on a tirade responding to pt109's obvious humor about 'going on a Bender' for crying out loud.

Get a grip, man.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody ever watch 'Alaska State Troopers'? This would make a great episode. " We're on the scene of what looks to be a case of stand-your-ground. Mild mannered woodworker was surprised at 3am by a crazed nutjob screaming that he came to get his down-payment. Resident, fearing for his life and not remembering that the funds involved were from 8yrs ago, fired both barrels from a vintage shotgun that he had just made a beautiful stock for. Intruder was basically turned to atoms by the blast. Incident was ruled self-defense. Troopers cleared the scene and went to a nice fried moose-n-eggs breakfast." ;)

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are you bothering with "chump change" like posting on a message board that has limited viewership and where your message is not being so well received.

If you really want to have a Bluto* moment, what you really need to do is purchase the domain name "MikeBenderPoolCues," which is currently available and can be yours for as low as $2.99 for the first year. Air your grievances there, where the world can see, you have complete control of the message, and people Googling for him will surely find your page and be influenced by your experience.

Show some moxy, man!

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!
I appreciate the input, and it's not a bad idea.. I'll consider it.. Thank you!

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please don't confuse me "hanging from Jeff's sack" with my being able to process information intelligently and discern who's full of shit and who isn't.

Do yourself a favor and read back through the many responses in this thread and ask yourself why it is so many members are questioning your judgement and motivation in this matter. You even went on a tirade responding to pt109's obvious humor about 'going on a Bender' for crying out loud.

Get a grip, man.

best,
brian kc

I'm not confused Brian and this isn't my 1st exchange with you..
There's never going to be a time where you and I are going to see eye to eye, and I have zero problems with that..
I'll deal with you as you rear your head.. No big deal

Do yourself a favor continue to follow herd.. I understand where your all coming from..
As I've mentioned in the past and will continue to mention I understand the AZB culture..

Most on AZB hero worship Players and cue builders, and when you have something negative to say you deal with the mob mentality..
I have no problem dealing with you guys.. hahahaha

Either $hit is right or $hit is wrong.. Simple rules to live by ..
You have your values beliefs etc.. and I have mine, but there isn't a person in this forum that's going to convince me to do anything..
I never F with anybody when it comes to business..
I'll never F with another mans money.
It doesn't matter how much or how little you have.. You don't do it..

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh I get that.

What they do with their property is not my concern.

The last suit I had made I put $300 at measurement with the balance due in ten days ... to a local tailor with a real storefront that had been there for thirty years.

To send $300 to a guy a thousand miles away for delivery in five years? Nah bubba nah.
Flippin ain't easy.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know anything about Bender but the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor...
Stupid people breed stupid people.
I read this somewhere.. hahahahahahaha
Oh F()@& I love this place..

Have you ever seen pictures of people hanging out in the AZB room at expo???
hahahahahahaha

Talk about breeding?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stupid people breed stupid people.
I read this somewhere.. hahahahahahaha
Oh F()@& I love this place..

Have you ever seen pictures of people hanging out in the AZB room at expo???
hahahahahahaha

Talk about breeding?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yet here you are and you're apparently well known.

I don't know the backstory here but this I know - if you have proof you paid him $300 then call a lawyer - otherwise quit whining?

Not really sure what brought this up so many years later but clearly something in your personal life has affected your decision making regarding money. I'm guessing your car is broke down and you need the money? Maybe rent is due?

If you need to borrow money maybe a gofundme account would suit you better then to come on here and make a fool of yourself, what you're doing is not going to get the results you're looking for.

Good luck, let me know if you need help setting up a gofundme account ;)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I don't know the backstory here but this I know - if you have proof you paid him $300 then call a lawyer - otherwise quit whining?

Not really sure what brought this up so many years later but clearly something in your personal life has affected your decision making regarding money. I'm guessing your car is broke down and you need the money? Maybe rent is due?

If you need to borrow money maybe a gofundme account would suit you better then to come on here and make a fool of yourself, what you're doing is not going to get the results you're looking for.

Maybe the local plasma center closed due to covid. ;)

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I appreciate your input and will consider your suggestions if ever in need..

As for proof of the down it's not necessary..It was paid..

As for the time line I was in contact with Mike up until 5.5 years and he told me the cues would be completed soon..
Well I'm thinking we've surpassed soon??

Rent? nope I don't rent...

Car broke down nope, but the manufacturers warranty and roadside would kick in if the expense ever came up..

gofundme?? I like gofundme's!!
Have you heard of the new gofundme?? Its a continual self funded gofundme .. Check them out!

I'm sorry for being so selfish..
Do you need some money?
It seems your knowledgeable about the pitfalls of a budget??

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe the local plasma center closed due to covid. ;)
I'm doing ok.. Plus I'm not a fan of needles..

Hows your mediocre morning going??
Remember don't quit anything today.. K K

Wait a minute!!!
Aren't you the guy that posted a couple of times that you were quitting this thread ??
I'm proud of you Buddy!! Nice way there is hope for you.. Shucks golly gee!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
This is supposed to be a place of support and network, we used to get things done around here without trying to crap on each other. Snowmon's post is incredibly easy to decipher if you're the kind of person out to do some good in the world and have the ability to help.

If any of you guys have a relationship with Mike Bender and want to help out of one your forum members, please do.

Hope you get your cues or your deposit back Snowmon, wish I could help, my network doesn't reach that far.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
This is supposed to be a place of support and network, we used to get things done around here without trying to crap on each other. Snowmon's post is incredibly easy to decipher if you're the kind of person out to do some good in the world and have the ability to help.

If any of you guys have a relationship with Mike Bender and want to help out of one your forum members, please do.

Hope you get your cues or your deposit back Snowmon, wish I could help, my network doesn't reach that far.

Your post makes 110% total sense, people should help others if they have connections, or resources to help a fellow human beings.

Sadly this is not the case in 2021, it use to be what people did in the good old days.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

If the OP put forth 10% of the effort in trying to contact Mr. Bender as he has in trashing him here with multiple threads of nothing but redundant lunacy, he would succeed in doing so.