Working through the "Truth Series" created by Stan S.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I understand cte defies some logic
to me too
but have you brought it to the table?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you buy it
you can say on page ..... is not scientific correct
because...

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So... nothing Scientific at all. Not surprising as Mr. Shuffett said that he was NOT going to go into the supposed why.

As I think Dan White said you seem to not know how SCIENCE works.

Same = Same

Different = Different

For CTE to be what it is said to be, then those basic truths must be broken.
Well Dan doesn't know how to make balls using CTE, so does that make us even?

Well Dan doesn't know how to make balls using CTE, so does that make us even?
Dan White said he made Mohrt's Shot about 12 times in a row without looking at the OB after getting the shot line.

When he moved the "ball set" closer to the pocket by 1/2 or 1 diamond, he did the same thing & the OB went into the short rail just as The SCIENCE dictates that it would.

PJ tried Mohrt's shot & made it. When he moved the "Ball Set" closer, the OB went into the long rail just as The SCIENCE dictates that it would.

THAT is the truthful reality that you guys seem incapable of understanding or refuse to admit.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I'd like to see some diagrams how it takes you automatically to the shot line and ghost ball with a slight overcut .
With that half tip pivot.

Then all the knockers can shut up.

I'd like to see some diagrams how it takes you automatically to the shot line and ghost ball with a slight overcut .
With that half tip pivot.

Then all the knockers can shut up.
How can you expect what does not exist to be diagramed or explained on paper like in a book?

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I think you paint with too wide of a brush. Go back & see when it first started going bad.
You are just as guilty as any other and by your suggestion here's the first post that started the downward spiral.
You seem to be well grounded in reality & with some understanding of simple rational, logical, cognitive, reason & general science & common sense.

I am sure that you realize that Mr. Shuffett's CTE can not be & is not what it is said to be... & that a few proponents posting here are in denial of that reality.

Doing the same thing does not = something different... not even when doing the same thing is a visual procedure.

So... why are you engaged in the endeavor that you seem to have taken on?
I even highlighted it for you....

Save your breath for the mindless bickering, I'm moving on

You are just as guilty as any other and by your suggestion here's the first post that started the downward spiral.

I even highlighted it for you....

Save your breath for the mindless bickering, I'm moving on
I complimented you & gave you a piece of truthful information regarding your endeavor & then asked why were you endeavoring what you were.
Look at the BS you got from another.
Look at what you got from another CTEer in another thread. He told you to STFU along with a whole lot of other crap.
AND... You were one trying to learn it.
You made one comment about Mr. Shuffett's curtain shots & for such you were immediately cast out as being insincere & a "hater".
As you were finding out, SS's CTE makes no sense because it it not based in reality.
If you seriously want to do what you were trying to do here, then perhaps the best place for that would be in Mr. Shuffett's site setup for just that purpose & you can get 'answers' directly from the Creator's Mouth. You may need a translator though.

If you are legitimate, then Best Wishes.

Last edited:

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all due respect, when false statements are made, why IYO should those false statements not be countered with the truth?

Dan White DID shoot Mr. Ohrt's shots & his results were exactly what should be expected per science.

Someone is basically calling Dan White a liar. There is no basis for that. He has been hit with ad hominem attack after ad hominem attack.

It is not generally known if I or others have also shot those shots. Yet it has been said the no one has.

False statements should not be made & should not be tolerated as such is a form of encouragement.

In all of the time that Hal Houle's CTE & Stan Shuffett's CTE has been out with the affirmation that SS's CTE is an Objective System that "objectively dictates" to the shooter the center pocket shot line has any evidence or proof of any kind of scientific nature been offered to indicate that it is. Yet, those claims/assertions have constantly been made or suggested or implied.

Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of the sciences knows that those asserted claims simply can not be true. Ask anyone with a rudimentary understanding off science. Ask Dr. Dave. Ask Bob Jewett. Ask other members with scientific backgrounds.

The thing is that it should not matter... but it does... to Stan Shuffett & to the proponents. because otherwise CTE is in the subjective realm just like ALL other methods. CTE is different, but being different does not = an objective system.

Again, with all due respect.
How do you know Dan shot the shot and what the results were?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you know Dan shot the shot and what the results were?
Because I stated so in my video. Again, I hit balls with mohrt's instructions on multiple occasions and on the day I made the video I spent about an hour with it. My results, as I said in the video, were a bit scattered but the average of my attempts (while not looking at the ob last) were represented in the two shots in the video. The center table shots went in or near the pocket while the downtable shots went long.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now we have two experts, the big Johnson and a French root
Slight correction, sir...….the nomenclature is "French Poodle"
Gif of french poodle.gif