Center Pocket Music, the long-awaited CTE Pro One book, by Stan Shuffett.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why are pushing people to buy The Book? There are DVD's and You Tube and now the supposed Truth Series.

Are you suggesting that what was said in the older You Tube Videos is not enough along with what is in the supposed Truth Series & The Book is the only source for supposedly learning it? Can SS's CTE only be learned via The Book or Private Instruction from "The Author"? Is it THAT complicated that it takes more than 400 8 1/2 x 10 pages in Book Form? Most if not al of those question are rhetorical other than to possibly learn your thoughts.
if you start with post #1033 you will understand the sequence of events.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is it not you whom is always complaining about flame wars in the forum? It seems that you favor a certain CTEer's 'style'.
yes i complain about the flame wars
i also dont care enough to really get sucked into the war as boxcar is trying to do to me

if you start with post #1033 you will understand the sequence of events.
It was post #193 of yours that started the BS.

You basically place blame on those who tell the scientific truth of reality vs those who put out falsehoods.

If the truthful scientific realities had been accepted by Mr. Shuffett, & others VERY Long Ago, then there would never have been this 'war' & it would not still be going on today.

Do you know what First Cause means?

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It was post #193 of yours that started the BS.

You basically place blame on those who tell the scientific truth of reality vs those who put out falsehoods.

If the truthful scientific realities had been accepted by Mr. Shuffett, John Barton, & others VERY Long Ago, then there would never have been this 'war' & it would not still be going on today.

Do you know what First Cause means?
i did not know what it meant and had to google it
please explain how it is relevant
First Cause
[ˈˌfərs(t) ˈkôz]

NOUN
philosophy
  1. a supposed ultimate cause of all events, which does not itself have a cause, identified with God.

i did not know what it meant and had to google it
please explain how it is relevant
First Cause
[ˈˌfərs(t) ˈkôz]

NOUN
philosophy
  1. a supposed ultimate cause of all events, which does not itself have a cause, identified with God.
I was not using it in a literal sense. Put matters into the context of the CTE 'war' & what started it all(First Cause) was the False Assertions being made. When 'objections' were made along with the truthful common sense reasoning, they were rejected... & the 'war' began.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i answered the first part
now you answer the first part
My question was in three parts. I have asked the same question elsewhere. By not answering my question, you run the risk of exposing yourself as a charlatan.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
here is how i see it
is jesus the son of god?
the answer is
it depends who you ask
if the cte people believe their system works ....and it helps them play better
SO BE IT..... :eek:
even if you believe its flawed
and have to save the souls who go down this path
SO BE IT.....:eek:
readers can decide for themselves
I THINK THEREFORE I AM....:eek:
i am tired of being part of this discussion as it leads nowhere
and i have much better things to do than waste more time on the discussion
have a nice day ....:D

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My question was in three parts. I have asked the same question elsewhere. By not answering my question, you run the risk of exposing yourself as a charlatan.
read above
i am done
call me what you want
not answering the first part of your question makes you the charlatan

here is how i see it
is jesus the son of god?
the answer is
it depends who you ask
if the cte people believe their system works ....and it helps them play better
SO BE IT..... :eek:
even if you believe its flawed
and have to save the souls who go down this path
SO BE IT.....:eek:
readers can decide for themselves
I THINK THEREFORE I AM....:eek:
i am tired of being part of this discussion as it leads nowhere
and i have much better things to do than waste more time on the discussion
have a nice day ....:D
No. Reality does NOT depend on who is asked a question.
If every CTEer would just use what they want & not put out "false" boastings about what does not exist to try to pull others into "buying" into it, then there would be no 'war'.
It use to happen here very much. That has lessoned because of those who have been telling the truth.
Hence, less people have been pulled in via AZB... & that is a good thing... because... there was that guy brave enough to say that he spent about 2 yrs. trying to get it to work, before finally giving up & going to something of his own.

Why would you want someone like you to basically waste 2 yrs. pursuing something that does not exist? Please answer that question?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... there was that guy brave enough to say that he spent about 2 yrs. trying to get it to work, before finally giving up & going to something of his own.
So you base your life off of what some guy did for two years. WOW.

How about the thousands that use CTE every day

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not think you could get more ridiculous than you have been for so many years, but you can.

Please provide the names of the multiple thousands who use Stan Shuffett's CTE? You make an unsubstantiated assumption.
Give me a minute to put the names together. Some names are hard to spell since CTE has players from all over the world. Even England.

Give me a minute to put the names together. Some names are hard to spell since CTE has players from all over the world. Even England.
I certainly will not hold my breath waiting for that to be done. You made an unsubstantiated assumption to try boost a product that is not what it is said to be. If a 1,000 DVD's were bought, that does not = 1,000 people using CTE.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I certainly will not hold my breath waiting for that to be done. You made an unsubstantiated assumption to try boost a product that is not what it is said to be. If a 1,000 DVD's were bought, that does not = 1,000 people using CTE.
More people have quit it ( BY A LOT ) than have stuck with it .
There are ton of cheerleaders though .

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Butt hurt much. I know a good cream that you can get from England