Missing Members where did they go❓

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I see him on Facebook now and again, on another former AZBers page (sfleinen, who is doing well and is amused by any updates about AZB that I give him)
I see him all the time as well.
We probably see each other as well.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, and he gave his account information to his daughter prior to passing, and she came into NPR, started a thread informing us of his death.

Brought a few tears to my eyes that day.
He told me he was very sick with copd and it was late stage. I always liked him a lot. Never knew him other than online. We were great friends. I’ll always remember him.🙏🏼

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow. That's been a while. He was pretty young, so I think he ran into foul play, or something?
I know he said his hood was not the safest place to be ??
I forgot he was from Stockton, that’s where I started to play in 85 at Tiptons. He’s dead? What was his name? I still know lots of guys from there. Wow

Sev

Silver Member
I forgot he was from Stockton, that’s where I started to play in 85 at Tiptons. He’s dead? What was his name? I still know lots of guys from there. Wow
His name was Sam.

Sev

Silver Member
Oh and BlueHogrider is still up in Canada bitching about his government and the price of beef. LOL. :)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His name was Sam.
That’s right. Shit. I need to make a few calls. We used to talk on the phone. I liked him, he came around Stockton after I had moved. That’s a rough spot-I seen more bad things happen there than anywhere I lived in my life. I moved to Vegas from Stockton in 91.

thx
Fatboy

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Where's GreyGhost or is it Gray , it was Gray with an a not e , right? :alien:
E.

I’m still around. Came back on a little lately. The hood was a little dangerous but they couldn’t keep white Jesus down. 😂

I was changing oil one night and thought they was doing target practice….got dam drive by 😅. Everyone thought I was real tough NFG just kept working in the car 🤣

what a trip.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
wow. That's been a while. He was pretty young, so I think he ran into foul play, or something?
I know he said his hood was not the safest place to be ??
Was pretty young?!? 😂lol I’m 37 now, time flies.

Neils and smorgs passing hit me hardest of everyone so far over the years. Great guys.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll add Mr. Bond to our missed list. What an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable resource, lost to an accident.

I also wonder where colonel done gone to.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I see him post o
I'll add Mr. Bond to our missed list. What an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable resource, lost to an accident.

I also wonder where colonel done gone to.
I see him post in the history area of the forum from time to time. And on fb

Sev

Silver Member
Dorabelle has been missing for a while.
Last I knew she was still up in Alberta.