Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb9ball

Registered
No...directional nap....never seen it done....but I’ve seen cloth changed pretty quickly if a problem happened.
....and a table releveled

Your post reminded me of something that happened in a match I played.

At BCA Nationals in 1998, they replaced the table in the middle of one of my matches.

Before the match, my opponent showed me that if you set the cue ball a 1/2 inch or so from one of the side pockets it would roll in. He tried to get the match moved, but it didn't. Towards the end of the second game, he scratched in that side pocket and complained to the TD again. They actually switched the table with one of the non-tournament tables around the room.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I would like to see Earl break both records , but that ain't gonna happen. My second choice would be Dog the Bounty Hunter
Again collection of yer _ - it makes sense u'd like to see something that will never happen. U should then enjoy the fact that The Smithsonian (where Willie Mosconi's real World Record of 526 - stands tall) - will never accept the easy street chopped video as more than folklore. Mosconi's Record is not Hollywood folklore corruption - welcome to my easy street theatrical presentation. Put Mosconi's game on yo top shelf collector of stories - schmidtty belongs in the coward hollywood easy street/funny papers. may b that's just me bein' shelfish. I can hardly call a chopped video 'a new record' - even with the lower caps.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Anyone who cares to debate with me why The Smithsonian Institute will not accept j.s and his c0's chopped video as World Record Evidence - the winder' is open, I can say it won't be an easy street for j.s to prove the validity of his claim - without unedited proof - that he and his teem' are claiming to have. So j.s says he's run 626 in 14.1 without a miss - this is a fact that he will be trying to prove for the rest of his life. Interesting. But I thought facts - have solid evidence - j.s. and his c0's have no no real evidence - unedited proof - this makes their 626 story "a claim" and nothin more. I understand there are steps currently bein' taken to curtail the spread of mis information through social media, I sure hope so - as deceptive crooks have no business trying to steal our American Sports History Records - without providing solid evidence - to Open Public and or Semi Public.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Anyone who cares to debate with me why The Smithsonian Institute will not accept j.s and his c0's chopped video as World Record Evidence - the winder' is open, I can say it won't be an easy street for j.s to prove the validity of his claim - without unedited proof - that he and his teem' are claiming to have. So j.s says he's run 626 in 14.1 without a miss - this is a fact that he will be trying to prove for the rest of his life. Interesting.
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that JS wants that or has even tried?

The Institute has the Mosconi affidavit displayed as an artifact. I wouldn't take that as them suggesting they are in any way the arbiter of pool records.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that JS wants that or has even tried?

The Institute has the Mosconi affidavit displayed as an artifact. I wouldn't take that as them suggesting they are in any way the arbiter of pool records.

His failure or inability to comprehend such a simple fact makes one wonder.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Anyone who cares to debate with me why The Smithsonian Institute will not accept j.s and his c0's chopped video as World Record Evidence - the winder' is open, I can say it won't be an easy street for j.s to prove the validity of his claim - without unedited proof - that he and his teem' are claiming to have. So j.s says he's run 626 in 14.1 without a miss - this is a fact that he will be trying to prove for the rest of his life. Interesting.
Hola Danny.

Did you contact these people by any chance?

I don’t know much about the institution of smithsonian but I have hunted some of their properties in MD. Very good land.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hola Danny.

Did you contact these people by any chance?

I don’t know much about the institution of smithsonian but I have hunted some of their properties in MD. Very good land.
His mania prevents him from actually satisfying his own curiosity. He does have a Navy buddy who will provide technical analysis though.

If thaat analysis does not indicate fraud, that fucker's going on ignore too!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
His mania prevents him from actually satisfying his own curiosity. He does have a Navy buddy who will provide technical analysis though.

If thaat analysis does not indicate fraud, that fucker's going on ignore too!
Unless Lou or xraydullx are up for a debate this isn't going anywhere. Everyone else is on ignore.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
30 months, no proof offered by js, or any supporter of a js626 unedited video.
AND, Now, you would like for someone, anyone to debate the unknown.
Hell. I don't care if you, elite keyboard associates, ignore me or everyone else.
The doubters still exist.
They are rock solid in their stance and are not going to be swayed by a group of
outspoken keyboarders, pissing into the winds of time.
There's lots of evidence,.
'you' just refuse to accept it.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Again collection of yer _ - it makes sense u'd like to see something that will never happen. U should then enjoy the fact that The Smithsonian (where Willie Mosconi's real World Record of 526 - stands tall) - will never accept the easy street chopped video as more than folklore. Mosconi's Record is not Hollywood folklore corruption - welcome to my easy street theatrical presentation. Put Mosconi's game on yo top shelf collector of stories - schmidtty belongs in the coward hollywood easy street/funny papers. may b that's just me bein' shelfish. I can hardly call a chopped video 'a new record' - even with the lower caps.
You might want to be a little more careful with the wording that you choose about a video you haven't seen. Calling it a "chopped" video could be considered libelous, unless you want to see it so bad you're willing to see it from required disclosure...lol

Jaden

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s certain. At this point it’s been bungled so bad it just doesn’t seem to matter.

You haven’t offered shit, jacks’son.
I understand heads up, one on one.
You seem to think that you can announce anything like”doubles” with you shooting between some fictional player matchup, that ain’t going to happen with me being one of the players.
I was born at night, just not last night, jack.
I might even consider a heads up round robin series for some bread, so you could include your favorite game, but I doubt it. Too much distance between us.
Heads up, one on one, name your game.
You said you were moving my way on 10/14, so get it on. Radar
Lotta details need to be worked out and of course you'll have to identify yourself

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told by a TOP 14.1 player it was real, and he cleaned the balls every rack.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, I just asked the opinion of a 300+ high run 14.1 player and that’s what he said. I can’t give up who told me, but he’s ran over 325.

it’s a mess now anyways

I have 0% of being able to have ever accomplished that, if I was close I’d have been prepared before I ever ran the record so when I did I’d have had a plan in place to make something of such a great accomplishment

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And for your convenience, the order of shit that needs to happen:
- identify
-who holds post
-no show penalty
-rule set

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told by a TOP 14.1 player it was real, and he cleaned the balls every rack.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, I just asked the opinion of a 300+ high run 14.1 player and that’s what he said. I can’t give up who told me, but he’s ran over 325.

it’s a mess now anyways

I have 0% of being able to have ever accomplished that, if I was close I’d have been prepared before I ever ran the record so when I did I’d have had a plan in place to make something of such a great accomplishment
Lol
Now you're going on ignore, fat one. Lol, indeed.

gerryf

You might want to be a little more careful with the wording that you choose about a video you haven't seen. Calling it a "chopped" video could be considered libelous, unless you want to see it so bad you're willing to see it from required disclosure...lol

Jaden
Danny's already alleged fraud on the part of Schmidt, the room owner, Schmidt's team, the BCA, Bob Jewett, Mark Wilson, and anyone else who claims to have watched the video, so libel is a minor freebie.

gerryf

If you’re going to argue about it, forget it.
Heh heh heh;
Balls in ur court, b-b
Not worth my effort, played gimmicks like you fifty years ago.
Freshman, my ass! Radar
Danny, if you're going to argue about it, maybe you should forget it?

Status
Not open for further replies.