Funny pic/gif thread...

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

AVvXsEgbeJQONop-wRZUQ9Zs_AW3tgCqvzshC2P7xAbLm1aaA1VlHGwgDmHnNNS8WUcQ3GyF7A5qRdlKdsufg6K6En02bVJrKBj4ApfdgzDH_ztXF-YLuJ76qg9RZ5BGP9zwt1_L1RNO1jEm5jJOn5wadNs2okl7Brrxby1TqyTdRfS7SZRgXwaLUdeFSxrk=w400-h275

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Swooping... at my drop zone, we would occasionally have some DZ parties and they would night swoop across a pond cut into the ground as a strip lit only by coffee can torches dragging their feet in the water... It was really cool.

Well really I was out of two DZs. Perris Valley skydiving and lake elsinore. I haven't done any skydiving for years though.

Jaden

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must be super-human or something. It's a piece of cake for me to scroll past the ones that don't amuse me. What an iron will I must have.
Shouldn't have to scroll past. The issue isn't whether or not the post "amuses." Rather, it is whether or not it violates rules that all members agree to uphold.

Expecting everyone to follow the rules is not unreasonable or a sign of non-super human will. Access to the site is a privilege, not a right. Those that refuse to follow the rules should be permanently banned.

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They get banned. They stop doing it.
They start doing it again. They get banned.

It's like trying to get the dog not to bark at passing cars.
Stop un-banning. I think that will solve it.

I'd also vote for removing political commentary from signature lines, profile pictures, and profile descriptions. There's no reason to permit this. It doesn't benefit the site and only engenders conflict.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shouldn't have to scroll past. The issue isn't whether or not the post "amuses." Rather, it is whether or not it violates rules that all members agree to uphold.

Expecting everyone to follow the rules is not unreasonable or a sign of non-super human will. Access to the site is a privilege, not a right. Those that refuse to follow the rules should be permanently banned.
Lol. The whole aiming forum would be banned for violating the rules then