Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I come back a week later and not much has changed, still no 626 tape for sale i.e. 'real evidence' and still the same morons tryin to redirect the conversation to be about me rather than bca's lack of evidence. Beware of the posters here who state unequivocally these falsehoods - 1) that there is no need to see evidence - as the nations leading expert /semi public - are to be trusted. 2) Who cares as nobody really plays much 14.1.
Upon further examination - some of the experts i.e. (skip 100) - are now asking to see evidence of the 626 - after scorning those of us in the beginning of this thread for simply requesting to see unedited proof/ physical evidence? These people are hypocrites and are truly pitiful figures in our online society. See y'all next week when c.w./j.s./bca pool league will have produced zero evidence of the 626 mystery tape.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
LOL you people are laughable Mosconi record isn’t even recorded. It’s all word of mouth. It’s been broken By the powers that decide if it has. its a record playing a kids game. Who cares. 😆😆😆😆 t
this Is the reason pros don’t waste their time coming on this site anymore. 😂😂😂
I am a pro - u are laughable. If u have no opinion as to why Open public is not allowed to purchase a copy of the 626 hype - please refrain from engaging in this discussion. unless u have evidence of their 626 claim - ur word of mouth is useless.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have a dog in this race.

But I just don’t understand why the video is a mystery since Shaw did his thing. Even before Shaw came along, seems it would have been made public. It’s the only “secret” video in pool I’ve ever heard of.

“The Pool Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know About” sounds like something KT would say😂😂.

Anyways, the saga continues…..

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a pro - u are laughable. If u have no opinion as to why Open public is not allowed to purchase a copy of the 626 hype - please refrain from engaging in this discussion. unless u have evidence of their 626 claim - ur word of mouth is useless.
Yes 100% you are a pro. I remember seeing you when you were very young in Ca and Vegas. There’s no doubt about that.

Hope your well
Fatboy 😃

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Here’s you an intelligible string of text.
Follow it explicitly.
Get that mysteria626schmidt outta yore mouth so we can unnerstand what the heck yore bit ching about.
Yep, I like the 626/ bit coin ref' Radar. Cha ching indeed. The same people that j.s. wanted to believe in bit coin are probly the same people who believed him about the hidden 626 tape - the only thing they can count on now - is their fingers.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yes 100% you are a pro. I remember seeing you when you were very young in Ca and Vegas. There’s no doubt about that.

Hope your well
Fatboy 😃
Thanks brother, I will soon be recording some more 'Legit' runs in 14.1 (multiple 4 k camera angles). If I do get a good run on camera I will get wit you for sure for disc copy - as I still play and am still learning. I am well or as Cetera would say - Feeling Stronger Everyday.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks brother, I will soon be recording some more 'Legit' runs in 14.1 (multiple 4 k camera angles). If I do get a good run on camera I will get wit you for sure for disc copy - as I still play and am still learning. I am well or as Cetera would say - Feeling Stronger Everyday.
I’m sure you will put up some big runs. Also the quality of your patterns is txt book and then some. Lots to be learned by anyone interested. You play proper 14.1

Glad your feeling fit!

Take care and someday I’m sure our paths will cross again. It’s been a long time.

Fatboy

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Coward juice? Coming from the person who uses his alter-ego to affirm his claims on here? Nice try. Also you are right, I used the wrong name for John, as I used the one from your previous post. I'll just refer to him as, "Mr. player you wish you could be." That's ok though, you keep winning that game in your own head and proving your insanity to others.
As long as bca,/j.s./c.w never produce any shred of unedited 626 evidence - ur actually right - I have won. So me asking to see evidence is an admission or proof of insanity? lol fake news coward - I admit to bein' uh pockeeto loco - but not insane.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny, you don’t have to belittle people.
Quesport is a good guy.
I disagree with u, those who say they love me - then call me a pscho and or say I need help - all in same post? if u believe he or she is good for cuesports - u need help. butt I see u tryin to help him sport his cue. U stated to me in pm - that u know John is a cheater - I agree - please do not try and speak up for troll posters such as cuesport. If u have something pertinent to offer the discussion or debate - then u may. If on other hand - u hear to defend other posters who are simply internet troll's - u will be recognized as such. I have zero love for him - but I do feel bad for the mystery tape 626 flake' news trolls here on AZBilliards.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Your the most entertaining psycho in a long time... Still love you bro!

GET WELL SOON!
Really a good guy chicagoplaya? Just another painfully normal troll that should stay hidden under the bridge is all he or she is. If u think he is a positive or honest source - I would disagree - qsport is not genuine - but he is a genuine internet troll. Note qsprt has no opinion as to whereabouts of the mystery 626 tape - instead focusing or deflecting topic to me - a common poster tryin to defend fake news about 14.1 - the game I love. I liked the pizza better in NYC than in chicago - just for de record.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
For those in fake news media propaganda bussiness - if u think the American public will accept Mosconi's Legit 526 has been surpassed - without unedited proof in disc form - GET WELL SOON!!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It's pretty sad if Radar O'Seniley is DH. It's even more sad and bizarre if he isn't.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Really a good guy chicagoplaya?
I did not see that.
Apologies.
Just another painfully normal troll that should stay hidden under the bridge is all he or she is. If u think he is a positive or honest source - I would disagree - qsport is not genuine - but he is a genuine internet troll. Note qsprt has no opinion as to whereabouts of the mystery 626 tape - instead focusing or deflecting topic to me - a common poster tryin to defend fake news about 14.1 - the game I love. I liked the pizza better in NYC than in chicago - just for de record.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you thick? On an early page of this thread it was acknowledged that John- the material's owner- wants to profit from his record run.

It is typical pool. Lose-loae-lose, the player, the fans, the game.

Congrats to Jayson Shaw, right?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also require a copy of each run

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those in fake news media propaganda bussiness - if u think the American public will accept Mosconi's Legit 526 has been surpassed - without unedited proof in disc form - GET WELL SOON!!
Where is the video proof Mosconi's run? No video no record right. You take people's word for that run but even though hundreds of people have now witnessed Shaw's run it's no good? Ok pal

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have a dog in this race.

But I just don’t understand why the video is a mystery since Shaw did his thing. Even before Shaw came along, seems it would have been made public. It’s the only “secret” video in pool I’ve ever heard of.

“The Pool Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know About” sounds like something KT would say😂😂.

Anyways, the saga continues…..
The mystery is simple. Harriman is only relevant because he makes himself so. To feel bigger he must find a way to poke holes in the accomplishments of others. What is the record for length of a thread again? Seems like Dan is bound and determined to have the last word, even if it means posting replies of garbage every Sunday.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The mystery is simple. Harriman is only relevant because he makes himself so. To feel bigger he must find a way to poke holes in the accomplishments of others. What is the record for length of a thread again? Seems like Dan is bound and determined to have the last word, even if it means posting replies of garbage every Sunday.
That’s his choice, not mine.

As I said I don’t have a dog on this fight. Just seems odd the secret video is a secret.

I’m done talking about it.

Have a good week,
Fatboy

Status
Not open for further replies.