Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does it feel to have been in a sword fight with Zorro?
You’ve all been verbally, sliced, and diced beyond surgical repair by an expert AND,
y’all just keep coming back for more, more, and more.
John Schmidt probably gets his kicks, seeing you people at his bequest, never even had to come here to encourage y’all to bear his reward.
He needs to look around and see how y’all have reaped his reward for his misbegotten gains.
Damn! Or should l say, Dan!
I don’t know how much more of this good stuff, that I can take and remain on the sidelines. I’m dying laughing at this thread, with hardly no participation on my end.
Screenshot_20220622-134329.jpg

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick (Mosconi's Sponsor) never claimed to have caught the 526 on camera (Back in the 50's lol) the bca,c.w. and j.s are making that claim last time I checked that seemed pertinent. Not hear to talk bout Shaws circus pocket run - only Mosconi's 526. If u think it's cool to lay claim that - there is a new world record holder and then not share evidence with general public yer sadly confused plop plop fizz fizz. So to claim there is a Legit video and then hide the unedited version and or not market it in disc form to the public - is a coward move for sure. What a new record lol - unacceptable from bca, john schmidt (andy vollaria) and charlie williams (draggin promotions). Do u think John's teem has marketed their 626 footage well? Most people know that team 626 has a few hurdles to cross before the public believes in their hidden 626 tape. I will give u a fair warning nickelless, I have seen the Dog in schmidt's fight - he's all soft untruthful bark. Take yer 626 hustle somewhere else.
Can you read? Im talking about Shaw's run not Schmidt's! Shaw's run is available for purchase so you can watch it Danny boy.

telinoz

Registered
No fee for participation, jump in, get yer foot wet. You may need to keep one dry though, so u can extricate yourself from the slippery poo.
Had my say on several of these threads around exhibition runs.

Also around how organisors can't seem to deal with the most basic requirements of the project to ensure the key questions are dealt with, facts and evidence provided before they even start.

This topic won't die though, as doubt remains all the time.
Smart people will avoid it by not repeating history.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we can all sleep easy knowing one thing. Dan/xradarx has officially kept this thread running about 5000 comments too long while only coming in every weekend to stir the pot again. Funny, the time when real pool players are supposed to be in tournaments are the time he comments the most. Can't make it to Sunday anymore?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I think we can all sleep easy knowing one thing. Dan/xradarx has officially kept this thread running about 5000 comments too long while only coming in every weekend to stir the pot again. Funny, the time when real pool players are supposed to be in tournaments are the time he comments the most. Can't make it to Sunday anymore?
Undeniably his greatest achievement in pool

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a bunch of baloney.
Proclaiming to be that which you are not and likely never will be, a pool player, hmpfff.
Most, if not all of you, overrate your abilities drastically, trying to one up each other.
Raise your games about three octave's and you might be getting into real tournaments that provide earnings and not just participation trophies.
Dan Harriman is a known 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool Player.
Xradarx is the unknown, with no intention of becoming known, here, there, or anywhere. Radar
For the first time in your miserable existence we can actually agree on something! I am not a ,"pool player" I, "play pool". I do not dedicate my every waking hour to the game. I have a home life. I have a job. I have other responsibilities that would keep me from ever being able to dedicate enough time to become a "pool player".

For that, I am forever thankful.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a bunch of baloney.
Proclaiming to be that which you are not and likely never will be, a pool player, hmpfff.
Most, if not all of you, overrate your abilities drastically, trying to one up each other.
Raise your games about three octave's and you might be getting into real tournaments that provide earnings and not just participation trophies.
Dan Harriman is a known 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool Player.
Xradarx is the unknown, with no intention of becoming known, here, there, or anywhere. Radar
You are projecting again, self-proclaimed geeenyus.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
For me, a record breaking video must be made publicly available before it should be certified. For instance, the BCA can certify it as a BCA record by having three guys look at the video, but I wouldn't bet a nickel as to authenticity unless a diverse group of people (aka the general public) has access. This is not the 1950's -- it's the 21st century in which there are doctored videos circulating everywhere. Someone just posted a video where a guy breaks and pockets all 15 balls. In the case of JS and 626 we have a guy proven to be a cheat, or at least to put it more diplomatically, more "casual" with the rules. In the case of Shaw it seems more likely that everything was legit (there seemed to be intense scrutiny on that video), but, again, where is the full video?

Put it this way: How many of you here would bet your life that the 626 run had no problems and was legit? I can't say for sure that the Mosconi record had no problems, either, but they did the best they could at the time with an affadavit. In the 21st century we have the tools to know 100% and we should use them.
Shaws video was viewed by video experts before the BCA and by 3 different BCA committees. A total of 18 people from the BCA. When you say full video of Shaws run what are you saying exactly? We released a completely 100% unedited video to the BCA and the world. The only thing we did was add Commentary to the 714 run.
Im convinced after speaking to many people the 626 is bogus. Where is the unedited video to view? John said it was 6.5 hours and he edited out 2.5 hours of it for his pat John on the back ego dinner parties. Why not release a 626 unedited video from the start and why not now? Simply put John always has an angle and is a 100 % fraud. We all would like to see a unedited video for proof and to have experts see it and compare the table conditions to Shaws World record, so until then Shaw has the only run on video over 400 period. Jayson will be starting his record breaking attempts August 22nd and if Jayson breaks his World Record it will more than likely be available to the public after it goes through many experts and probably before the crooked BCA rep who knows nothing about pool that likes the smell of Schmidts underwear.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
So let me guess yer wit - u dont have an opinion as to why the Open Public is not allowed to view the 626 run - other than to simply trust in the Nation's leading experts. I am getting to where I can read the thoughts of the human coward crowd - this is a bit scary. I do still compete in Billiard - fer yer broken re chord.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
367 pages to go before you guys beat this run.

For the first time in your miserable existence we can actually agree on something! I am not a ,"pool player" I, "play pool". I do not dedicate my every waking hour to the game. I have a home life. I have a job. I have other responsibilities that would keep me from ever being able to dedicate enough time to become a "pool player".

For that, I am forever thankful.
So ur just like many other painfully normal people I have met - u have an excuse for why u never made it as a top player - I think George C. Scott mentioned about people like u in motion picture 'The Hustler". u kinda funny in a pitiful way, As I have known many top players that also had job's a family and other responsibilities - main difference between u and them - these people were different from u. u can call em Champions. u see my point dj?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Guinness.
Pint.
Good stuff.
Hmm I do agree, out of the can only - with frosty mug = bueno mate - and probly the best choice in USA for legit certification of proper Sports History Adjudication - unlike the (bca special interest group recrd kept hidden people) - I real eyes' it's a long title but people who try and steal American Sports History Records - are complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.