Funny pic/gif thread...

telinoz

Registered
Actually, there's no question that dinosaurs still exist...
They unequivocally do. I dare you to bet me that they don't???

Jaden
The closest relative I recall reading about is a species in New Zealand.
Edit: Tuatara, had to check spelling.

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
FB_IMG_1660256136003.jpg

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I’ve read that dinosaurs are ancestors of chickens.
Turns out that I was incorrect, he should've bet me. Well, they like to change definitions. The crocodile existed virtually unchanged from its current form as long ago as 200 million years ago according to the current paradigm, although they've classified them alternatively to dinosaurs, so technically they're not.

Jaden

tomatoshooter

Turns out that I was incorrect, he should've bet me. Well, they like to change definitions. The crocodile existed virtually unchanged from its current form as long ago as 200 million years ago according to the current paradigm, although they've classified them alternatively to dinosaurs, so technically they're not.

Jaden
Yeah, I was always under the impression that dinosaurs resembled reptiles and there was the lineage there. And alligators and crocodiles seem to look like what I thought dinosaurs looked like until they decided they had feathers. So what was the split? It seems like reptiles must have split off before the dinosaur era.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I was always under the impression that dinosaurs resembled reptiles and there was the lineage there. And alligators and crocodiles seem to look like what I thought dinosaurs looked like until they decided they had feathers. So what was the split? It seems like reptiles must have split off before the dinosaur era.

maybe mr and mrs dinosaur didn't get along on the ark, causing mr dinosaur to sidetrack a little