Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The nuthuggers have slowed their posting pace since they have been called out and put on specific notice.
They can dish it out, BUT, can’t take it.
Or perhaps they grew bored with creating new ways to discuss whether John's record was a record when it isn't a record?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schmidty cannot have something that was never there to begin with.
He and many others, still have unfulfilled, wet, dreams about being mentioned in the same breaths as Willie Mosconi.
Mosconi526, still stands alone, on it’s pedestal, and will never be equaled or surpassed by merely, claiming so.
There is nothing standing in the way of those who think that a 4’x8’ oversized table is so easy that any of todays players could just eclipse 526. There are many, many of those tables available, so just go ahead and have at it, and then talk about it, or just leave that standing record alone.
Fight the good fight. Tell um.
IMG_20211207_170157_01.jpg

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
now that shaw has surpassed j.s's phony 626 mark under false pretense - do u feel j.s teem should release the 626 in disc form?
The new claim of chamberlain's (circus pocket show loss of feed record - 669/714?) ='s a new piece in cancel culture puzzle - since two year ago - Tony in maryland. so - last chance to answer this IS A VALID question - if u have no opinion - do not engage in this thread. Or - I will ask u'r (so far) troll input b removed from this thread. I real eyes u may have a short attention span so again try and stay on topic 'of this thread' Welcome to me Indian Ink - tonyinmaryland.

Last edited:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well wrldpro said that 'there were no alterations to the table at all' which is clearly a lie.
Did he tell you that or are you just taking Dan's word for it. It's clear to me
that he has an axe to grind with Bobby over not being invited to try the 14.1 table.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The new claim of chamberlain's (circus pocket show loss of feed record - 669/714?) ='s a new piece in cancel culture puzzle - since two year ago - Tony in maryland. so - last chance to answer this VALID question - if u have no opinion - do not engage in this thread. Or - I will ask u'r (so far) troll input b removed from this thread. Welcome to me Indian Ink.
Only one troll here and that is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Only one troll here and that is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u have an opinion as to why Open Public - is not allowed to see the claim of 626 - in disc form - u may state it. Otherwise take yer gold membership to another thread por favor trophy - bungalow bill - I was not askin u.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If u have an opinion as to why Open Public - is not allowed to see the claim of 626 - in disc form - u may state it. Otherwise take yer gold membership to another thread por favor trophy - bungalow bill - I was not askin u.
You have been crying on this thread for 2 years and show no sign of stopping, therefore you are the big TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gold membership is due to buying and selling on this site. I support them with my gold membership!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Man, it's like arguing with a small child.

In post #5412, just a little bit ago, Bobby clearly says the rails and facing were replaced. You're like a little kid whining, "But you told me you'd take me to Disneyland!"

Lou Figueroa
wah
wah
I also know that most of the world did not see any live performance - as y'all have - advertised. Loss of feed ='s no live performance - for most of us. Unless u'r stupid enough to believe everthang u see on yer phone device - I'm thankful not to b 1 of those technical glitch snowflakes - those people r workin with a short circuit. My friend rented the legends podcast - we were disappointed in loss of facebook feed - during shaw's 669/714 lol. I understand pockets were large back in day's of past - I would say the facings were factory. Is it yer opinion that everyone who was watching jasons run - that lossed facebook feed - should accept it as a live performance. Come on!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You have been crying on this thread for 2 years and show no sign of stopping, therefore you are the big TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gold membership is due to buying and selling on this site. I support them with my gold membership!
Ohh another salesman - that makes sense, all the children sing - hey bungalow bill.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also know that most of the world did not see any live performance - as y'all have - advertised. Loss of feed ='s no live performance - for most of us. Unless u'r stupid enough to believe everthang u see on yer phone device - I'm thankful not to b 1 of those technical glitch snowflakes - those people r workin with a short circuit. My friend rented the legends podcast - we were disappointed in loss of facebook feed - during shaw's 669/714 lol. I understand pockets were large back in day's of past - I would say the facings were factory. Is it yer opinion that everyone who was watching jasons run - that lossed facebook feed - should accept it as a live performance. Come on!

Your friend didn't "rent" diddly-do-da -- it was a *free live* stream.

The stream was interrupted for about two minutes and lots saw Jayson break the record *live.* We have been over this before but you continue to behave like a five year old, screaming and kicking with your eyes shut and your hands over your ears wailing away because you dropped your lollipop.

Lou Figueroa

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I personally think there isn't a lot of money in pool in the grand scheme of things, and since he has spent years not making money and trying to break that record that he wants to get some of that earning potential back. Hard to say though. I personally think it is an amazing feat, but could really care less about watching the paint dry on this one.

Yeah I agree 💯….. I have work to do , someone gotta pay these taxes ! Lol 😂

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What low iq people such ass yerself would call crying - I would call a Sports History Preservation Observation - another idea that a snowflake like u would knot b able to appreciate is that Mosconi's 526 is actually a legal document. So again u are being a troll in this thread, If u no care bout USA's Sports History Records - I suggest taking yer cancel culture busyness elsewhere. Much has been learned about how Pocket Billiard records are kept and or Standardized/ adjudicated here in USA - through this thread - again if u no like smell of my cookin - find another campsite - u will only continue to make yerself look stupid - while partissypatin in this thread.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Your friend didn't "rent" diddly-do-da -- it was a *free live* stream.

The stream was interrupted for about two minutes and lots saw Jayson break the record *live.* We have been over this before but you continue to behave like a five year old, screaming and kicking with your eyes shut and your hands over your ears wailing away because you dropped your lollipop.

Lou Figueroa
Correct he did not rent it but we watched Ruslan,Earl, and Shane play -no facebook loss of feed in their run's. our facebook feed was down much longer than yer reporting it here - during shaw's soft facing pocket deel (see internet payroll) way longer than two min. Plus the only loss of facebook feed was during Jason's 714 or I geuss' the bca's figuero of 669 was different than ya'lls, will that # change again after closer inspection of the foul that Shaw never felt lol? If u think the all the world is going to accept a run that looses live feed and is sum how shifted to a smart phone - yer sadly mistaken. I do appreciate Lou that ya'll were at least willing to share sum of the 714/669/ lol Jason is solid shotmaker - even on normal factory equipment (non chamberlain altered pockets). WE can leave it alone Lou, I really harbor no bad vibes towards you, but I do believe yer and bobby's 714/669 was - A Failure. Also remember to ask someone mo intell than you - once the live feed on tv - is lossed for viewers at home - for all practical purposes - the footage is no longer live.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Why wouldn't you give the video away and market your image?
The simple answer ='s footage they had - was full of rotten lumps in the gravy. Some whirled wreck break yo tooth gravy uh? Also spoon fed to Open public through media Nytimes variouse, pool magazines, and other media outlets - all folding under sum woke/cancel culture contract of contacts. Remember their first announcement was "Open to the Semi Public Only". The Semi Public being those who will watch the footage from inside a theatre, they do not have what they claimed to have - so they hide - this is a true sign of a Coward.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct he did not rent it but we watched Ruslan,Earl, and Shane play -no facebook loss of feed in their run's. our facebook feed was down much longer than yer reporting it here - during shaw's soft facing pocket deel (see internet payroll) way longer than two min. Plus the only loss of facebook feed was during Jason's 714 or I geuss' the bca's figuero of 669 was different than ya'lls, will that # change again after closer inspection of the foul that Shaw never felt lol? If u think the all the world is going to accept a run that looses live feed and is sum how shifted to a smart phone - yer sadly mistaken. I do appreciate Lou that ya'll were at least willing to share sum of the 714/669/ lol Jason is solid shotmaker - even on normal factory equipment (non chamberlain altered pockets). WE can leave it alone Lou, I really harbor no bad vibes towards you, but I do believe yer and bobby's 714/669 was - A Failure. Also remember to ask someone mo intell than you - once the live feed on tv - is lossed for viewers at home - for all practical purposes - the footage is no longer live.

What evidence do you have that our feed was down for longer than I have said (two minutes) and/or what has been said here on that day?

Anyone can clearly see it was just two minutes and then the feed resumed and people got to watch Jayson break the record live. Or are you now saying no one got to watch the record being broken live?

Lou Figueroa

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What low iq people such ass yerself would call crying - I would call a Sports History Preservation Observation - another idea that a snowflake like u would knot b able to appreciate is that Mosconi's 526 is actually a legal document. So again u are being a troll in this thread, If u no care bout USA's Sports History Records - I suggest taking yer cancel culture busyness elsewhere. Much has been learned about how Pocket Billiard records are kept and or Standardized/ adjudicated here in USA - through this thread - again if u no like smell of my cookin - find another campsite - u will only continue to make yerself look stupid - while partissypatin in this thread.
This guy is a Jacka**!!!!!!!!!
jackass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.