Moderation Change and Rules Clarification

telinoz

Registered
I'll check back after another pause and see if my modest memes survive.
The thread you posted them in is for cartoons... so, before you get upset - they were not removed for any issues with the memes.
I'm sure you were sent a PM.
I bet if you posted them in some other political thread, with context to the topic they would be fine and dandy.

I sincerely hope you do start posting more in NPR again, I've read a lot of your earlier posts when you were very active.
You have some interesting views, that I'm sure will help with balance over there.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Could you report that announcement? I'm not seeing it but I'm old and slow.......
NPR.jpg

Some of you may have noticed a small change, as far as moderation goes, here on the forums. @MajorMiscue and @j2pac are new moderators and with their stepping in as moderators, now is a good time to clarify some of the rules here. This will not affect many of you, but those who like to post in the NPR area are asked to read over these rule clarifications.

Be respectful

This forum is for civil discussion. Consider this forum as your local pool room. Post with the same respect you would show someone at your local pool room. Disagreement is ok, but disrespectful insults are not.

In general, be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don't attack people. Personal insults, troll accusations, hate speech, any suggestion or support of harm, violence, or death, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban.

Personal attacks of any kind, directed towards members or non-members, will not be tolerated. Treat others with basic decency. Name calling, ad-hominem, demeaning, inflammatory, or other uncivil comments are not allowed

Where is my Freedom of Speech?

Although the constitution of the US guarantees that “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech”, AzBilliards forum is not Congress. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to this privately owned website. The guidelines of this website govern the behavior and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines, you will be banned.

Public Disagreements with Administration/Staff or Guidelines

Do not argue on the board with a moderator or admin. Do not attempt to petition the owner/administration to change policy through posts, polls, petitions, or any other service. If you disagree with AZB policy or have suggestions for improvements you may respectfully post your comments via private message.

Complaints

Complaints about products, services or organizations require accountability (your entire real name signed on the post).

Privacy

Keep private correspondences private. Do not share private information regarding other users. Names, emails, street addresses, employers of other users are not to be shared.

If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them.
Hello why can't I post

Some of you may have noticed a small change, as far as moderation goes, here on the forums. @MajorMiscue and @j2pac are new moderators and with their stepping in as moderators, now is a good time to clarify some of the rules here. This will not affect many of you, but those who like to post in the NPR area are asked to read over these rule clarifications.

Be respectful

This forum is for civil discussion. Consider this forum as your local pool room. Post with the same respect you would show someone at your local pool room. Disagreement is ok, but disrespectful insults are not.

In general, be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don't attack people. Personal insults, troll accusations, hate speech, any suggestion or support of harm, violence, or death, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban.

Personal attacks of any kind, directed towards members or non-members, will not be tolerated. Treat others with basic decency. Name calling, ad-hominem, demeaning, inflammatory, or other uncivil comments are not allowed

Where is my Freedom of Speech?

Although the constitution of the US guarantees that “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech”, AzBilliards forum is not Congress. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to this privately owned website. The guidelines of this website govern the behavior and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines, you will be banned.

Public Disagreements with Administration/Staff or Guidelines

Do not argue on the board with a moderator or admin. Do not attempt to petition the owner/administration to change policy through posts, polls, petitions, or any other service. If you disagree with AZB policy or have suggestions for improvements you may respectfully post your comments via private message.

Complaints

Complaints about products, services or organizations require accountability (your entire real name signed on the post).

Privacy

Keep private correspondences private. Do not share private information regarding other users. Names, emails, street addresses, employers of other users are not to be shared.

If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them.
Is there a search icon, I cant seem to find it, THX

Zerksies

Is it possible to lock treads that have been inactive for xyz amount of time?

Why do we need people rehashing 10 year old topics with "Bump"

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show us on the doll where old threads hurt you.

pj
chgo
LOL. I agree, but I know what he's saying. Sometimes I read a thread that interests me about this or that player, or something that happened, and then I see that the thread is 12 years old! D'OH!