Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
aka

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor
I can picture Danny doing that with a "meat popsicle" in each hand 🤣

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
So is John done blocking people on Facebook for not being a 100% on board with everything he says and does? Just checking if his attitude has changed at all.

ACL

Because it is slow at work today and I enjoy a train wreck thread as much as the next guy, I just read this whole thread and all I can say is wow...just WOW! Here I was thinking that the cheese had slipped off of Danny's cracker recently. Boy was I wrong! Credit to him for not changing one iota.

That said, he really needs some help.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Because it is slow at work today and I enjoy a train wreck thread as much as the next guy, I just read this whole thread and all I can say is wow...just WOW! Here I was thinking that the cheese had slipped off of Danny's cracker recently. Boy was I wrong! Credit to him for not changing one iota.

That said, he really needs some help.
AZB was really hopping back in the days when this thread was started...

Reactions: ACL

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
on john schmidt, he is actually a colorful commentator. predator tour would do well in employing him for their tour. they have tony robles but only sometimes it seems, schmitty could raise their commentary which atm is sub-par.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
on john schmidt, he is actually a colorful commentator. predator tour would do well in employing him for their tour. they have tony robles but only sometimes it seems, schmitty could raise their commentary which atm is sub-par.
That would be a gigantic update from the train wreck that was the world ten ball. I think it was at the international that it was john and mark wilson together and it was some of the best commentating duos I've heard in a long time.

Reactions: sjm

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
That would be a gigantic update from the train wreck that was the world ten ball. I think it was at the international that it was john and mark wilson together and it was some of the best commentating duos I've heard in a long time.
Agreed that John is a solid commentator on that rare occasion that he's in the booth.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Laser beams into ferrules, I’ll try to remember that as an excuse the next time I miss a shot. (y)

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John truely is one of the best to ever play the game, maybe the best today. He gave lessons for 1000/ 2 days. I asked him too teach me some, too when i will be in Vegas, hope he finds the time..like he promised
"The best in the game? Please.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

they need to do something, that's for sure. getting a former or past his prime pro in there is a tried and tested way. schmidt, corey, frost, someone like that