T-Rex updates

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The trick to being a good woofer is entice your prospective opponent to get in action with humor, and then after you reel them in, ensure they have fun along the way. It is not ridicule them to the point of embarrassment. Woofing is, indeed, an art form.

Photo of two of THE BEST woofers depicted below.

Ronnie Allen and Keith.jpg

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
The trick to being a good woofer is entice your prospective opponent to get in action with humor, and then after you reel them in, ensure they have fun along the way. It is not ridicule them to the point of embarrassment. Woofing is, indeed, an art form.

Photo of two of THE BEST woofers depicted below.

View attachment 742680
I'll venture you didn't spend much time around 'NY Pancho.' He heated up people to the point their neck veins could explode.
But then along the same line, he would take off the entire PR with plenty of prop bets and he played well enough to beat most cities better players.

Texas3cushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony did say he'd shut up if they played and if he said anything during the match it would be a forfeit.

So why won't SVB play him?

Maybe Shane just isn't in the mood.

Anyways this behavior of chohan going live on FB is exactly what pool needs to make money. Boxing and UFC do the same thing to make money and use damn crowd brawls in their ads 😂

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would back Tony for that kind of money against Shane? I wouldn't. Are Tony and Shane pretty good friends? If I didn't know better, I would say they are looking for someone to back Shane so they could carve it up.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would back Tony for that kind of money against Shane? I wouldn't. Are Tony and Shane pretty good friends? If I didn't know better, I would say they are looking for someone to back Shane so they could carve it up.
If you know better , why did you even post it??

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seriously doubt that Shane or Tony would carve up a gambling match. Probably not even turkey🤣
I agree. It's just weird to bark at one of the best players in the world for a big money match and post it. On a good day, Tony might be even money. Doesn't seem like the kind of game someone would go out of their way for....let alone trying to goad someone into.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. It's just weird to bark at one of the best players in the world for a big money match and post it. On a good day, Tony might be even money. Doesn't seem like the kind of game someone would go out of their way for....let alone trying to goad someone into.
Somebody has to poke the bear every once in a while to make sure he's alive🤣

Texas3cushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the video it seems to me like Chohan was frustrated with SVB not wanting to play him after offering to gamble multiple times.

Has to be annoying to have one of the best players in the world tell you no over and over again. Maybe Tony thinks he has the best of it.

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Walk away, still not getting the game you wanted, showing the world your lack of class. Some people have class, some don’t, some don’t even know why it matters

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
In the video it seems to me like Chohan was frustrated with SVB not wanting to play him after offering to gamble multiple times.

Has to be annoying to have one of the best players in the world tell you no over and over again. Maybe Tony thinks he has the best of it.
On a podcast, Tony complained about Filler not wanting to play money matches against him, too. He hates that behavior.

Texas3cushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On a podcast, Tony complained about Filler not wanting to play money matches against him, too. He hates that behavior.
I think he's right for that. It's a style match up and the 1pkt world wants to see that.

I'd bet on Tony even tho he's already lost to filler