L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Lock!
    just wanted to say hello and that Im thinking about you, hope you have had some healing time and hope all is well with you, your still in my prayers.

Catman
    I've lost many this past twelve mths, but offspring is a whole different matter. What's helped get me thru, and I realized this when my father passed while golfing, is all I'm able to do is think of the good and the happiness they brought to me during my time here. That helped....
    BiL
    Thx buddy for rep and for you very kind words.
    have a smooth stroke my friend,
    lg
    Ingo :)
    LNL, thanks for rep and a piece of wisdom :) I'm fine and only wish I spread rep faster to drop you a rep note instead of having to use a visitor message, lol
    Hi Lock N Load,

Thanks for the rep and the compliment on my thread. Also the nice welcome. I have seen some of your stuff on youtube. You seem like the type of guy I like to hear stories from. Hahaha

Anyways thanks again!

Casey
    Dear friend!
    Please go here http://wh.gov/5Jmn to sign a petition to the White House, calling for them to investigate and condemn forced organ harvesting in China. Although the 25,000 signatures have been reached, but some signatures on the petition may come from CCP agents. We just have 2 days more, so your sign is extremely important for us right now.
    Thank you very much!

Video The Messenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt3A55e_pA
    Hi LNL, thanks for the rep. Kind of not used to look at my cp, hence it took some while to say thanks:). Have a great evening. I´m hitting the sack now - I´m probably 6 h ahead of you guys:).
    lock, enjoy your posts, you seem like a fine person. i was wondering if you, in your travels, ever came across eldridge tucker from charleston,sc? he may predate you but thought i'd ask. thanks, louie
    Hi Lock N Load- We are heading to New Orleans here in about three weeks. How far is Buffalo biliards to the Morial Convention Center? You talk about it all the time, I would like to check the place out.
    hi lock n load, liked your name but seen something here today bout lock society. requirements? i'm a locksmith by trade and nicknamed in pool eddie the lock. can you give me some insight on this. found it interesting cause i'm always helping players out and some get pissed cause i show people things at no charge. wasn't a big deal just liked seein them do a little better and it enthusiases them/ eddie
    Grid Lock checking in to make my assistance available to any member of the Society here in Orange County California
    redspear23@gmail.com
    Ok, Thommy that name is available! You can have it. You are now in the Lock Society. Picked Lock!!! Welcome.
    Many Regards,
    Lock N Load.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…