Bob Jewett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Wagers placed About

• Thanks for the Ronnie post.I thought it was stuck for a moment,more walk on song updates to follow, LOL
    Bob, Good Evening. I need a lesson, having problems with aiming and my draw. Please give me a call when you have time 408-722-8381. Played you at Davis when you won, many moons ago, Barney.
    Hi Bob;
    I just finished watching the 2010 challenge match between Alex Pagulayan and Corey Duel. During the course of this match Alex had a severe laughing fit.Since there was no commentary I couldn't see the reason for it. Could you share the joke with us?
    Dave Nelson
    This, (AZB) is my first venture into any kind of "forum". Thank you, I have read many of your articles.
    Bob,

Bill Stroud here. I am ending cuemaking and playing pool full time again. Just bought a new Diamond Pro.
    Everything is coming back except parts of the Diamond systems. Are there some books on systems that you can recommend as apply to pool?

Bill
    Hello Bob. I have the highest respect for you. I see that you left me a red mark the other day when I inquired into the Fast Larry thread. The apparent problems with him predate my arrival here (I assume, because, truly, I know nothing about him) I was impressed by the seeming sincerity of his post on another website (linked in our forum). It seemed entirely possible that others could have counterfeited posts in his name.

In any event, I sensed these are dangerous waters, and left it alone. Sorry you misunderstood my intentions. Hank Fletcher
    Bob,

Mike Massey spent about a month with us in Vegas, they opened a great 3C room there. Mike and I played a good bit of 3C, I hadnt hit the "Big" balls in 20 years. It was fun, after a few hours I started to get the feel of the balls back. I ran a 3 my first night, first shot I knew the other 2 I was coached. I didnt get a 4 tho, I left for the M-Cup before Mike left my house. He sure is fun to play,

I hit a 5 railer he said "You will need the stroke of a world champion to make it" Bobby "Cotton" LeBlanc agreed, so I had to really bear down, it took all the stroke I have and the CB just rolled up on it 5rails-click. Man that felt great, I never would have seen the shot nor did Cotton. I thought of you while I was playing-man what a great game.

have a great Holiday,

best
    eric:)
    hi bob, you are a tremendous asset to this forum. have a lot of respect for you opinion/knowledge. just showing some appreciation :)
    Hey Bob, Like others have tried to email you but no delivery. Hope you are doing well. Wondering about an article you did about "counterweight" and the effect of ld shaft to miscue. Where might I find a copy?
    Thanks, Bob Danielson
    Bob,
    Steve Chaplin here, been trying to get in touch with you emailed a work email, maybe old, emailed jewett@sfbilliards.com still not response. How do I get in touch with you. My email is still schaplin@celeris.com, can you email me.
    HI Bob,

I just saw a post you made and wanted to say hello. I hope your doing good and all is well.

best regards
    eric :)
    Hi Bob.

I was wondering if you were going to make it to Valley Forge this year? The reason I ask is that a buddy of mine sent me some of your "fuller system" videos from youtube after we were discussing throw from frozen balls over the weekend.. He said he'd like to meet you if you're around. He and I will be there for the league tournament events.

Take care,
    Scott Kessler
    howdie Bob,

Sorry I didnt get over to your event this yearm I was going to go with JA one day but didnt make it.

my best to you,
    eric
    Bob,

Happy Holidays,

this is your eletronic Christmas card, I'm sending it to all my friends here and other people I dont know(yet), I'm in the Christmas Spreait this year!!! And want to share that gret feeling with my friends and pool player I havent met yet!!! 09 was a brutal year for all of us, so a litle joy now is what the Dr. ordered!!!

I wish you to have a happy Christmas and a great 2010!!!

shoot straight, and my best regards

Eric aka Fatboy

PS see you at the Derby
    Hi Bob,

hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, see you at the Derby.

happy holidays,

eric
    Hi Bob,

Well, I use the cue every day so in some sense the tests are on-going. It has roughly the same squirt as a Predator, but it is down under 11mm in diameter now.
    It's been a long time. Have you done any squirt/deflection testing on that ferrule-less Balabushka?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…