Kickin' Chicken
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope everything turns out all right, Brian....I'm in your corner.

regards
    pt
    Hi I have pm'd you a couple times don't know if you got them . trying to compete our deal . Pm me when you get a chance . Thanks again , Mark
    Thanks for the nice response, I would have posted the Thanks but it would have been lost with all the comments, Thanks again, Dave.
    Just saw that you responded to someone's post that you have a unused unchalked Scruggs sp shaft that you would sell for $210. I have a older Scruggs sp wood to wood with the Delrin but cap. I had it refinished by Scott Sherbine a few years ago, and have Ben thinking about picking up an extra shaft in part because mine has a small Birdseye that goes through the shaft so I worry about it breaking. So my questions are, is it a wood to wood shaft with no collar, is it perfectly straight, how old is it, and are you sure it is a Scruggs so that it it would have the same taper as mine, and oh yea, did the poster by it already?t
    Just saw that you responded to someone's post that you have a unused unchalked Scruggs sp shaft that you would sell for $210. I have a older Scruggs sp wood to wood with the Delrin but cap. I had it refinished by Scott Sherbine a few years ago, and have Ben thinking about picking up an extra shaft in part because mine has a small Birdseye that goes through the shaft so I worry about it breaking. So my questions are, is it a wood to wood shaft with no collar, is it perfectly straight, how old is it, and are you sure it is a Scruggs so that it it would have the same taper as mine, and oh yea, did the poster by it already?t
    Hey Brian! Great seeing you yesterday at Corner Pocket. How did you do against Gail? You were shooting great!

- Steve
    Hope it is a good one!

Just waiting for it to snow so I can ski again. In the meantime, playing the ghost so I can give you a better game the next time we meet....

BTW, when you had been talking about that room in you r town that closed, I was assumng it was nice, but I finally looked at pictures and that place was downright swanky! Cant believe that place ever existed,let alone held on for as long as it did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…