KOINNKID
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I figured out how to put up the pics, please see attached. I had a 70s Adams and it had a different pin plus it wasn't a flat-faced joint. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Adams2.pdf
      304.4 KB · Views: 6
    I've bought and sold a couple cues with you a few years back, so was hoping you might be able to help me ID a cue. Is there a AZ forum or person who knows old Adams cues? I picked up an unmarked cue, thought it might be a Coster but then decided it was more likely an old Adams. Unfortunately, AZbilliards server won't let me upload pics; I can't imagine why since I uploaded quite a few a couple years ago. Thanks.
    KOINNKID
    KOINNKID
    Not sure on the maker don't believe it to be an Adams.
    K
    kztyler
    I appreciate your prompt response, thanks. Do you know any identifying characteristics of a Coster? I only know about the barbells and rectangles / squares. Or someone that would be considered an expert on Coster? The irony is that my dad worked at Western Electric in Allentown undoubtedly knew Coster from work. If I knew back then what I know now, I'd have asked my dad to buy a cue (or 5) from him!
    KOINNKID
    KOINNKID
    Not much about those.
    Hey I see your tony viesti case on ebay

I would like to purchase it. what is your best price shipped if I go direct?
    I bought your sneaky on ebay yesterday.Contact me here about buying another one , no reason to pay ebay!! David
    Just posted my Layani cue for sale.
    Dont know if you are interested in it.
    its like new.
    Hey
    I called both number and left messages.
    Have not heard back. I"ll try here.
    I need tips. Please call. Charles Bobo 864 978 9871
    Howdy,

You came recommended as a purveyor of a cue people call the Sneakiest Pete.

I am looking for a Sneaky Pete that will blend into a set of road worn house cues. I was told you had just that type of cue for purchase.

Thank you for your time,

mchnhed (Scott)
    NoHo
    Hi Troy,

I'm interested in purchasing a Schon SL 17 (not a STL 17). I know you're a man who knows to get his hands on those Schon cues. New & 19 or 19.5 would be my preference.

THANX! -Stephen
    Hi, this is Kang. I'm here in the twin cities...I'm trying to sell my cue with someone on azbillards but he wants to do a 3rd party kind of thing. Would you be ok being the 3rd party? I bring my cue in to your shop and you just pm him on how the condition of the cue is. Plus it'll be sent from your store and we pay for shipping?
    3 Schon STL 15's for the R 14 Butt only. They all have new Stacked Leather wraps. And the Red One has a Tiger threaded extension that Tiger installed for me, wonderful job. See my Schons on my profile, in the photo section. Thank you, mike
    Aloha Troy, that was me that sent the PayPal request for the 30inch 314-2 predator Runde era stitch ring shaft, sorry crazy morning. Thank-you Cary
    Would you Trade 2 Schon STL 15's of your choice from my collection of STL 15's for just the (1) R14 Butt?
    Thanks,
    Mike Murphy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…