cardiac kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lynn....do you know Irving Crane is not in the Rochester HOF?
    ...how about you and your friends starting a campaign?

Regards....pt
    Hard to believe you didn't know Slim anymore when you see him in a good picture. Hope you're well.
    Hi Lyn! Apologies I'm not on AZBilliards anymore these days. Have pretty much just moved on to other things. But I'm still playing! Yes, I'll be at SBE this year. I'm registered for the Open 1-pocket. See you down there -- looking forward!
    Wishing you the best birthday ever!

Thanks a bunch for letting me know, Lyn! Sorry, I couldn't help it -- just had to post the link and pics to Brian's congratulatory thread to you. ;) You played well, and deserved the win and recognition for great play! Looking forward to next time, for sure!
    Dear friend!
    Please go here http://wh.gov/5Jmn to sign a petition to the White House, calling for them to investigate and condemn forced organ harvesting in China. Although the 25,000 signatures have been reached, but some signatures on the petition may come from CCP agents. We just have 3 days more, so your sign is extremely important for us right now.
    Thank you very much!

Video The Messenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt3A55e_pA
    maybe it's grey? rather than blue?
    Grey means that they are probably new and have no reputation to "give"....so it is probably grey, as opposed to red or green.

Dave
    i will be in Vegas next wed, please please call me 702-241-8000-i grabbed a couple new cars yesterday, One of them I will bring. to see you. I havent played much pool in 6 weeks so i'll probably be out of stroke,
    You are the birthday boy today. Wishing you many more, Lynn. I hope you do something fun and celebrate. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    To leave iTrader feedback go to a post the user created and click on the iTrader number that is listed under their avatar picture. There should be a link on the users iTrader page to "Submit Feedback for username".

Brian
    yeah I'd love to come, I have a Lotus Elise, email me at: EP90210@hotmail.com

702-241-8000 is my cell, im up after 12 everyday

I will give you all my contact info and a list of what cars I have, I love car get togethers. thank you so much!!!

eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…