nathandumoulin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nathan! Your passion and commitment is undeniable. I - from thousands of miles away - have seen your talent and contribution over the last couple years be meaningful. Happy New Year! :) Matt
    Hey Nathan, thanks for the green and the supportive comment. You are a class act!
    You guys at Run-Out-Media and Justin and his crew at TAR have set the bar (and set it high) when it comes to professionalism and customer service in pool related media.

You have and will continue to have my support. Btw, I ordered your video mag issue #2 and was curious on when you thought it might ship.

Thanks again Nathan,

-Snake
    S
    You gave me a wake up call. There are times I should keep quiet. Skip
    Welcome Nathan
    I guess that by making this group you should not be described as an Industry Wannabee any more.
    You are in exalted company now.
    JUST LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK
    I have only just noticed a short thread which was enquiring on the status of the tournament to be held in Nigeria that I announced here earlier in the year.

Details of the event can be found at the link
    http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=166720

Most of the information in that thread is still current although some of it may be positively updated.
    This is not Pie In The Sky. I have a signed contract to stage this event still.

But first a little history lesson.

I need an email address if you are interested in hearing more
    Doug Gordon
    lets find some time share our tattoo's and grab a bite to eat. I have a zillion ideas to discuss with you, some fun other biz.

best

eric

702-241-8000 anytime cept earily in the AM. :D
    Nathan,

got the package, please send me a email to EP90210@hotmail.com, i'm about to go to sleep and dont want to forget to email you, so if you would be so kind to drop me a email-I wont forget to email you tomarrow morning-i'm to sleepy to remember or write a good email. I really want to come to the city for a visit,

best
    eric

EP90210@hotmail.com
    Nathan, you came into billiards video industry with new and very thorough approach. Keep it up and I wish you marketing success with the videos you produce.
    i'm very sorry to be a pest, i lost your email. please email me at EP90210@hotmail.com

best
    eric
    i dont have PM's turned on here. my email addy is : EP90210@hotmail.com

I will send you some updated pics of my tattoo,I have about 60 hours in the chair so far, its comming along real good.

thank you very much,

best

eric

ps when I come to the city I will look you up, I have alot of real good friends there and am due for a trip
    i will check my email. I'm sorry, It might have went into the wrong box. I'll figure it out and report back. hope you had a nice holiday
    best
    eric
    please email me at: EP90210@hotmail.com

i will show you my work in progress tattoo, I started in march Its 40% done. I also want to talk to you, some time as well.
    nice tattoos, VERY nice.

I am into Tattoos, long before they became the "in" thing to do.

It was great seeing Mika win this year;back to back!!!! WOW

best
    eric petersen
    ARE YOU SELLING,USING THE DEEP PRO IMPACT- (JOINT IS NEW?) AND SHAFT FITS -1,AND --2 BUTTS. WHEN ARE THE DEMO SHAFTS GOING TO SENT? i HAVE A FILLIPPINO JUMP CUE WITH THIS TYPE TIPLESS FERRULE FOR JUMPER.IT'S NICE- JUST MEZZ QUESTIONS. THANKS MARK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…