View Single Post
Cases
Old
  (#12)
XPLAYHARDX
AzB Silver Member
XPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond reputeXPLAYHARDX has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cases - 01-09-2012, 04:58 PM

Soulweb could not have said it any better than he did as i have both cases as well but when it comes to the interiors johns (jb) will keep the cue snug in the case. I was out playing one night late and put my tasc in my jb case and left in my car well when i got home i took my case out of the trunk and made my way across the driveway and into the house. Well when i went to set my case down i noticed i had put the strap over my shoulder upside down meaning my case was upside down and i had not zipped up my case when putting my cues away well because of my jb case all my cues stayed in the case instead of boucing around my driveway and if i had any other interior that night i would have been up for some costly repairs.
My two cents strikes again......to all a goodday oops forgot to add that the designs(exteriors) and workmanship are second to none as well

Last edited by XPLAYHARDX; 01-09-2012 at 05:03 PM.