Prayers please

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For my family. All in the hospital and one dead. My 16 year old nephew probably wont make it and 2 year old niece is in critical care. Sisiter is stable after being shot multiple times and husband dead, self inflicted. Just dont understand how this could happen and asking for prayers and to vent a little. If this is not the right place then I am very sorry but just having trouble coping right now. Thank you.

ROBERT

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this very difficult time.

Kev

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
Robert, I have and will continue to pray for you, and your family. May God bless you all in this very dificult time.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I can't understand but I certainly can pray for your family at this difficult times. I am sorry that you are going trough such a tragic ordeal.

JBK

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How horrible for you and your family.
Huge positive thoughts for you, and talk away it will help
hugs
mrs.g

itmc80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can speak form past experience in my extended family. I know the pain that you are going through and you will make it through.

Q-Street

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please accept my condolences and my prayers. I wish I could be there for you and them. God bless.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I'm so sorry, I wish you and your family the best in this time of need.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
I'm very sorry to hear such tragic news. I hope all can pull through and come to grips with the ordeal.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mouse said:
For my family. All in the hospital and one dead. My 16 year old nephew probably wont make it and 2 year old niece is in critical care. Sisiter is stable after being shot multiple times and husband dead, self inflicted. Just dont understand how this could happen and asking for prayers and to vent a little. If this is not the right place then I am very sorry but just having trouble coping right now. Thank you.

ROBERT
You got it sir. This same sort of tragedy happened to my aunt and uncle. The children watched it all. Years later, one of the children is dead due to overdose, and the other two are roughing it. I will never forget the day it happened. My aunt called my dad in fear of her husband coming over and actually finding out where she was. My dad called my other uncle, threw a shotgun in the back of a '79 Z28 and sped off. By the time they got there, so were the police. Seems like yesterday. I am so very sorry. Prayers given.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same thing happened to a friend of mine several years around the holiday's, sorry for the tragedy. God Bless you and your sisters family.

Prayers from Kansas City
-don