Prayers please

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just at my sisters saturday packing and shipping dvds for members here. I spent over 2 hours just playing with these wonderful young girls and talking to nephew about computor stuff way over my head but it was contact. Thanks everyone for the posts, it is appreciated.

ROBERT

Runnin8

Love God, Love People
Silver Member
I wish there were answers that would heal your pain in this present crisis. I pray for comfort, strength, and healing for you and your family as you deal with this terrible situation. May God comfort you in this time and work to heal the damages done.

His Peace,
Steve

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert my prayers are with you and all of your family and I got a cold shiver when I looked at the news flash and realized that the two Derby City tapes I recieved on friday had come from this address, and also from your sister I guess. May God bless.

Leonard

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Leornard for the pleasure of business. This business let me spend time with girls I otherwise would have missed out on. Thank you so much.

YOUR FRIEND
ROBERT

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
mouse said:
I was just at my sisters saturday packing and shipping dvds for members here. I spent over 2 hours just playing with these wonderful young girls and talking to nephew about computor stuff way over my head but it was contact. Thanks everyone for the posts, it is appreciated.

ROBERT

Robert, I am very sorry for your loss.

Prayers sent.
JoeyA

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The more I read this thread, I see how meaningless some things are compared to the love of our family. That may be the single most important thing in all of our lives. I could not comprehend losing either of my grand kids. My life revolves around them to a certain degree. I am the only grandparent who lives close, so I help out all the time. And love it, I might add!

I always tell my daughter and son-in-law to cherish every moment they have with each other and their children. NOTHING is guaranteed in life, so we must savor every day we have together. Do not take your loved ones for granted. Let them know you love them as often as you can.

I lost my wonderful older brother at age 29. He was taken in an auto accident. That is over 30 years ago and I still think about him and miss him immensely. He was a wonderful loving brother, who never questioned his younger brother's decision to play pool for a living. He said to me once, "You are doing what you enjoy in life. There's nothing wrong with that. Many people wished they had your life."

Last edited:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I hope your family can recover physically and emotionally from this very selfish act.

Best wishes and prayer for you and your family.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
A prayer has been sent your way. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Please try to stay strong for your family. They need you now more than ever. God bless you and your family.

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you everyone this is very helpful for me. I just got back from the hospital after seeing life support turned off. My nephew just 16 years young was pronounced brain dead and his father had to make the decision. Shockingly his brother died at about 10 from a similar accidental head wound. Anyway thank you so much.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
His Brother

mouse said:
Thank you everyone this is very helpful for me. I just got back from the hospital after seeing life support turned off. My nephew just 16 years young was pronounced brain dead and his father had to make the decision. Shockingly his brother died at about 10 from a similar accidental head wound. Anyway thank you so much.

Wow! Was this a seperate incident?

Very sorry for your loss! Myself and my family will include you and yours in our prayers.

Ray

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes this was about 25 years ago.3 kids playing with a gun and an accidental discharge ricochet killed his brother.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thoughts and prayers sent

dear god please give this person strengh. Please make the passing of time go quickly. Comfort this man lord. mark

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
So sorry for your loss. Wish there was something ......

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
I'm so sorry to here your senseless,tragic loss.I could not imagine.

If only the young,if not us all,could be spared these seemingly all to common events.

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
So sorry to hear about all this. I hope you and your family pull through this horrible thing.