We Lost Tommie 1351

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
We lost one of the truly good guys here, folks. Tommie touched so many of the AZB community. I have never heard anyone speak badly of Tommie. We talked frequently and met personally at SBE a few years back. I was proud to call him my friend, and he will really be missed.

Godspeed, Tommie1351....

Joe

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
156   1   0
oh man no cant be just talked Tommy 2 weeks ago. we were going to strike a deal on a cue. my heart goes out to his family, he will be missed!

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
RIP Tommie

My prayers go out to Tommie's family and friends. Over the past few years, I bought a few cues from Tommie and each transaction was absolutely flawless.
He was an incredible asset to our pool community and will be missed.

Harry

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
This is one of the hardest parts of being part of a community like this one. You get to know people whom you might never actually meet and then one day they are gone. Tommy was good people and always treated me with respect on the forum. Azb has lost a fine member.

My deepest condolences to Tommy's many friends and to his family.

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
As everyone has already said so nicely, AZB will never have a better member than Tommie.

Such sad news--thoughts and prayers to the family and all his friends.

KP

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I am truly saddened by this news. I did many deals with Tommie over the years and have had the pleasure of talking to him on the phone on lots of occasions. He was a class act and just the nicest guy you could imagine.

Rest in peace, my friend, you will be missed...

Steve

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
A Gentle Giant. The nicest guy you could find anywhere. Tommie truly lived by the "Golden Rule". I love and miss you my good friend. Rest in Peace.

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Although I did not know Tommie personally I can see he was Loved here in AZB. He was one of the Most Recognizable names I saw when I first joined.
From what I've read and seen... I knowl He Will Be Missed.

Reading these posts makes me realize how great it is to be a part of AZB.

You'll be missed Tommie.

Last edited:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
R. I. P. Tommie

Great guy, hustle for the money, wheels and deal. Never the less super easy going person. You'll be missed.

R.I.P. My friend

saint1

saint1
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Tommie

Tommie was a class act all the way! If he could make 50-100 bucks he was happy. Never greedy always honest. Bought many cues from him. He would always say "if you don't like it, just send it back". Also " I will mail the cue, if you like it then send the money". I never took advantage of either offers and paid up front but just goes to show you what he was all about. He was very much a people person and will miss his phone calls and seeing his post. He was very good for the game in all regards. He will be missed by all.

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I never had any deals with Tommie, but I always thought his for sale ads were the best. Always great pictures of great cues with every possible detail listed. He has a Dayton ph sneaky pete for sale and I came close to buying it several times but never pulled the trigger. If it would help the family out I would happily buy that cue. Please pm me if this is possible

Ben

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
R.i.p

Tommie lived about 1 hr from my home here in SF Bay Area. I spoke with him several times over the phone about a few Maddens he had up here. What was to be a quick 5 minute Q and A call always ended being a much longer enjoyable and instructional conversation for me. Tommie told it like is . He never rushed me off the phone.Tommie invited me out to his house several times which I did not take him up on.

Wish I would have. Condolences to all his Loved Ones, Friends and many here that will miss him greatly. This life is real short - God Bless you Tommie R.I.P