What happened to "fat boy" the word is out???

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard that FAT BOY has a KENO BOARD and he is looking for BUCKTOOTH. If this is true please let the world know so the TOOTH can do this before he turns 100 years old. Its BUCKTOOTH Birthday this month. This is enough talk lets get the show on the road.....BIG $$$$$$$$

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard that FAT BOY has a KENO BOARD and he is looking for BUCKTOOTH. If this is true please let the world know so the TOOTH can do this before he turns 100 years old. Its BUCKTOOTH Birthday this month. This is enough talk lets get the show on the road.....BIG $$$$$$$$

Mr Bear has my board all ready to ship, My $$$$$$ is ready, come to Vegas and lets roll, we will get TAR to stream it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
If I knew you were looking for one I'd have given you mine when I went by in March!lol
I tried to get him to play on it at HardTimes a couple of years ago, but it was his board or nothing!
Dang! And I was getting good on it,too!lol

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called Bucktooth and told him to look at the post on AZ. His reply is he will play on the real KENO BOARD made with the metal ramp the MFG. is back in the south somewhere. Buck said he will not play on some garbage board someone made. I would not play pool on a table with a slow rolling carpet I want a good CLOTH.... If your going to GAMBLE BIG play on the best.....

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
Ed McMahon vs Vince McMahon ..

the longer you ride the coat tails the bumpier the ride gets.....

do it... or don't...

the rest of us really don't give a fVck

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
I called Bucktooth and told him to look at the post on AZ. His reply is he will play on the real KENO BOARD made with the metal ramp the MFG. is back in the south somewhere. Buck said he will not play on some garbage board someone made. I would not play pool on a table with a slow rolling carpet I want a good CLOTH.... If your going to GAMBLE BIG play on the best.....

2549701663_8185816e29_o.jpg

l_5ebad6ea533c80bfb3e3e6c9dfe5a83a.jpg

l_2b8990f370eb4effac5a6cc8418329ab.jpg

Show this legend some respect people! hes ready to GAMBLE!

Last edited:

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member

Any real keno board I've seen did not have a metal ramp. Maybe he says a real one has a metal ramp because that's what he uses, but all of the old boards I've seen didn't have em.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Handmade = the best. Just ask George Balabuska.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Bear has my board all ready to ship, My $$$$$$ is ready, come to Vegas and lets roll, we will get TAR to stream it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like more hot air to me.

Attachments

• fb_orly.jpg
    fb_orly.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 707

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have a question.......maybe I just fell off the pumpkin truck yesterday....

but.....

If Bucktooth says Keno is all luck and no skill and your mother has the same chance to win as you do.....

WHAT THE F DOES IT MATTER WHAT RAMP THE BOARD HAS????

?????

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I have a question.......maybe I just fell off the pumpkin truck yesterday....

but.....

If Bucktooth says Keno is all luck and no skill and your mother has the same chance to win as you do.....

WHAT THE F DOES IT MATTER WHAT RAMP THE BOARD HAS????

?????

I've never played a keno board with a metal ramp, but looking at it I'm guessing from the picture that the metal ramp gives a smoother entry onto the board which makes luck less of a factor.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've never played a keno board with a metal ramp, but looking at it I'm guessing from the picture that the metal ramp gives a smoother entry onto the board which makes luck less of a factor.

1. All players are playing with the same board / ramp = equal action for all
2. Tooth keeps talking about how Keno is all luck anyways

So... I'm lost.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
1. All players are playing with the same board / ramp = equal action for all
2. Tooth keeps talking about how Keno is all luck anyways

So... I'm lost.

I was just talking about him only wanting to play on his board. I've only played on ones that had a wooden ramp and no bumpers on the back corners. Keno is most definitely not all luck and he knows that. Just like with other billiard games there are people who are better at it than others.