What happened to "fat boy" the word is out???

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called Bucktooth and told him to look at the post on AZ. His reply is he will play on the real KENO BOARD made with the metal ramp the MFG. is back in the south somewhere. Buck said he will not play on some garbage board someone made. I would not play pool on a table with a slow rolling carpet I want a good CLOTH.... If your going to GAMBLE BIG play on the best.....

damm you come on here running your mouth then when fatboy turns to you you run back up like a bi#c@

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member
Fatboy, bucktooth don't want to gamble with you because he knows you can really bust him. He likes to bet when he is the high roller he dosn't like to have the tables turned on him. We all saw it on you tube.

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called Bucktooth and told him to look at the post on AZ. His reply is he will play on the real KENO BOARD made with the metal ramp the MFG. is back in the south somewhere. Buck said he will not play on some garbage board someone made. I would not play pool on a table with a slow rolling carpet I want a good CLOTH.... If your going to GAMBLE BIG play on the best.....

I'm sure if somebody was to produce 1 that looked just like yours...you'd find something wrong with it & say that u want to gamble on your gaff board that u know all the tweaks of..sounds like you trying to SCAMble not gamble Imho...Hump & all use to have this 1 table in new orleans at Racketeers that they let all the champions play the ghost on..because it was next to the air conditioning unit...and with the wetness plus the humitity they busted them all except Tony Fargo but it took him a lil over 30 hours to do soJust like in pool if somebody won't play on a neutral table that's the same as other 1 than they really not looking to gamble but to con & steal.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I said on here when Bucky said he'd play Eric keno for whatever he wanted to play for that Bucky's board is a gaff board. This just goes to prove it. Ask any carny guy. That's where he probably got it from anyway. Johnnyt

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm sure if somebody was to produce 1 that looked just like yours...you'd find something wrong with it & say that u want to gamble on your gaff board that u know all the tweaks of..sounds like you trying to SCAMble not gamble Imho...Hump & all use to have this 1 table in new orleans at Racketeers that they let all the champions play the ghost on..because it was next to the air conditioning unit...and with the wetness plus the humitity they busted them all except Tony Fargo but it took him a lil over 30 hours to do soJust like in pool if somebody won't play on a neutral table that's the same as other 1 than they really not looking to gamble but to con & steal.

You really think The Tooth would try to take unfair advantage of someone? Shame on you! :rolleyes:
I will say this. He will have to get up pretty early in the morning to get over on Fatboy. He is no dumb cookie.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
You really think The Tooth would try to take unfair advantage of someone? Shame on you! :rolleyes:
I will say this. He will have to get up pretty early in the morning to get over on Fatboy. He is no dumb cookie.

I had a big A/C in the transom of the front door of my poolroom aimed right at the billiard table. I'd turn it off or on to change the speed and angles. I made a lot of money on that table. Now you made me feel so bad I'm going to jump on the phone and see if I can track some of the fish down and send them their money back. Johnnyt

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to admit watching them bet big $$$$$ on a keno board will be a lot funner than watching a coin flip. Good call bucktooth. Let's get a neutral board and let's do this.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

OH God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here we go with all the stipualtions again, this, that, the other thing,,,,,,then we can bet.

seriously, how can we ever get a bet down????

the coin flip wasnt good enough, now the baord inst, WTF??????????

should I just send him a few bundles of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and save the time??????

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
I have a question.......maybe I just fell off the pumpkin truck yesterday....

but.....

If Bucktooth says Keno is all luck and no skill and your mother has the same chance to win as you do.....

WHAT THE F DOES IT MATTER WHAT RAMP THE BOARD HAS????

?????

Spidey,
Like you, at first I too was perplexed by the seeming trickeration of said ramp. That is something that had me bamboozeled a plenty UNTIL I received an email from my second cousins wife's holster making neighbor who's boss's boss is one of the first Italians to have ever actually touched a Keno board in South Dakota. SHE says that David Alciatore Ph.D. has just penned an authoratative article on "Keno ramp variances and squirt"!
Supposedly, this article encompasses every aspect of angle, how various metals affect deflection and it even goes into such before unchartered areas such as "How much will sweat affect the roll of the Keno apparatus" and "Does the electoinic waves of the PPV stream affect the longitudical angle of one number over another that is in a non-sequential area."

The full article (with photos) will be featured in the September issue of "Keno Digest". For a sneak peak exerpt of this ground shaking revelation, just log onto AZKeno.com.

Hope this helps buddy!

PS- I know you'll never believe this in a million years, but the main sponsor of this august and prestigious event is none other than the very deep pocketed Betty Crocker! Yes, the very same Bettey Crocker that first came into prominence in 1937 with her now famous and much balleyhooed "Pumpkin filling for pies" that was made available in non-resealable cans!

PSS-It's true! Oh, its very true!
:D

mnb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• KenoBoard.jpg
    KenoBoard.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 546

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spidey,
Like you, at first I too was perplexed by the seeming trickeration of said ramp. That is something that had me bamboozeled a plenty UNTIL I received an email from my second cousins wife's holster making neighbor who's boss's boss is one of the first Italians to have ever actually touched a Keno board in South Dakota. SHE says that David Alciatore Ph.D. has just penned an authoratative article on "Keno ramp variances and squirt"!
Supposedly, this article encompasses every aspect of angle, how various metals affect deflection and it even goes into such before unchartered areas such as "How much will sweat affect the roll of the Keno apparatus" and "Does the electoinic waves of the PPV stream affect the longitudical angle of one number over another that is in a non-sequential area."

The full article (with photos) will be featured in the September issue of "Keno Digest". For a sneak peak exerpt of this ground shaking revelation, just log onto AZKeno.com.

Hope this helps buddy!

PS- I know you'll never believe this in a million years, but the main sponsor of this august and prestigious event is none other than the very deep pocketed Betty Crocker! Yes, the very same Bettey Crocker that first came into prominence in 1937 with her now famous and much balleyhooed "Pumpkin filling for pies" that was made available in non-resealable cans!

PSS-It's true! Oh, its very true!
:D

Glad to see your feeling better Terry. You may make it as a comic yet. ;)

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
So who is the best player in the world on the barbox keno board? Are there keno boards that use heavier cue balls? If so who plays that game well? How much practice time does it take to go from a Keno board 5 to an 8? I bet a keno board for a 12x6 is a real b@t#H to play on.

This thread has really peaked my interest.:D

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fat Boy if that is the Keno Board you got coming the one in the previous post. BUCKTOOTH seen it and he said it looks like a normal board you got ACTION in a pool hall like Hard Times in Sacramento or a pool room in Vegas. SO FROM HERE ON OUT LETS QUIT THE BULL SHIT AN LETS SEE YOU two guys get it ON......BIG $$$$$$$

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Fat Boy if that is the Keno Board you got coming the one in the previous post. BUCKTOOTH seen it and he said it looks like a normal board you got ACTION in a pool hall like Hard Times in Sacramento or a pool room in Vegas. SO FROM HERE ON OUT LETS QUIT THE BULL SHIT AN LETS SEE YOU two guys get it ON......BIG $$$$$$$

Sounds good to me...of course it's not my $$$. GOOOOO Fatboy. Johnnyt