Two days to the new year

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And English is 1,043 post shy of 15,000 posts.
I say he gets there by the time the ball drops.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Bigger question is how many of them will be posts like this

a. ...............

b. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

c. Various young ladies in states of undress

He makes me wish Cocobolo Cowboy would post again.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Trolling?

Would the intention of this thread being opened along with the only other post so far be only for the purpose of trolling an individual in order to get an emotional response that might possibly result in a ban just because there is a difference in intelligence regarding the nature of a particular aiming method?

What other reason could there be for doing such in the Aiming Conversation Sub Forum?

Is the subject about aiming?

Is the subject even at all pool related?

It certainly seems to be totally of a non pool or aiming in pool topic & would perhaps be better suited for the NPR section where many individuals whine & complain about a wide array of non pool related topics.

I wonder just how the VAST majority of members & visitors would classify this thread vs the handful that would agree with it's sentiments. It seems that a FEW seem to think that they constitute a ton (2,000?) of members.

I'm rather sure that this post of mine will spur more like responses even from other like individuals & I would hope that management would either move the thread to NPR or close it all together, so as to not waste the time of members & visitors alike that come to the Aiming Sub Forum to read about AIMING methods & perhaps whether or not there are any such methods that might be objective vs subjective...

so that they will not be enticed to open this thread given the enticing title that will rather soon be irrelevant one way or the either.

Best Wishes to All.

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Just proving a point made in the other thread about how they are acting.

Grade school antics.......

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's simply to lighten the mood as others are trying to in other threads.

PS I'm pulling for you

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 days to new years is the worst time for me in the whole year. Don't really know why.

Oh, talking about English!'s threads?
I like the nice ladies he posts (with exception of the obvious silicone enhanced ones) and I'm cool with the rest. Can't really make myself read any CTE stuff, so boooring...

Cheers and have a nice new year!
M

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would the intention of this thread being opened along with the only other post so far be only for the purpose of trolling an individual in order to get an emotional response that might possibly result in a ban just because there is a difference in intelligence regarding the nature of a particular aiming method?

What other reason could there be for doing such in the Aiming Conversation Sub Forum?

It certainly seems to be totally of a non pool or aiming in pool topic & would perhaps be better suited for the NPR section where many individuals whine & complain about a wide array of non pool related topics.

I wonder just how the VAST majority of members & visitors would classify this thread vs the handful that would agree with it's sentiments. It seems that a FEW seem to think that they constitute a ton (2,000?) of members.

I'm rather sure that this post of mine will spur more like responses even from other like individuals & I would hope that management would either move the thread to NPR or close it all together, so as to not waste the time of members & visitors alike that come to the Aiming Sub Forum to read about AIMING methods & perhaps whether or not there are any such methods that might be objective vs subjective...

so that they will not be enticed to open this thread given the enticing title that will rather soon be irrelevant one way or the either.

Best Wishes to All.

I think cookie man meant to say that he hopes you are aiming to hit 15000 posts.
that would fit into the aiming forum.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

New year fast approaching, less than 10 people browsing the aiming forum. With tactics like these there is no reason to wonder why that is. "..solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

Of course you could use the "ignore" function, but I guess it's better to make sure that everybody can see only what you personally approve of.

Attachments

• 57287265.jpg
    57287265.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 162

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New year fast approaching, less than 10 people browsing the aiming forum. With tactics like these there is no reason to wonder why that is. "..solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

Of course you could use the "ignore" function, but I guess it's better to make sure that everybody can see only what you personally approve of.

2000th post, and using the words from Calgacus as written by Tacitus...well done!

Also very on point.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Silly me thought this was some kind of wish for good health and prosperity in the new year. Instead it is a grown man acting like a child. Nice.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Silly me thought this was some kind of wish for good health and prosperity in the new year. Instead it is a grown man acting like a child. Nice.

It was posted at the time others were trying to lighten moods in other threads so relax.

PS now that you've insulted me what kind of answers do you want? that is your track record.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
New year fast approaching, less than 10 people browsing the aiming forum.

Nice that you were able to bring it up to double digits.

Funny how your words of advice to others could also be followed by you but aren't. Are you above it all as the chosen one who only dictates to the crowd but does as he wishes? Give me a break.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Best Wishes to All.

I agree with Rick here, Cookie.

There's no reason for this thread. As much as I dislike Rick, he can dig his own grave on this forum.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Rick here, Cookie.

There's no reason for this thread. As much as I dislike Rick, he can dig his own grave on this forum.

Yea but even he is making jokes with it in other threads.
PS the grave is already dug. He's in too deep without a way out.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was posted at the time others were trying to lighten moods in other threads so relax.

PS now that you've insulted me what kind of answers do you want? that is your track record.

Joking around at someone's expense is lightening the mood? I don't think it lightened your target's mood. Maybe you could just go spike the punch bowl at a pre-teen party, or maybe loosen the brake lines on a squad car. Real knee slappers, there!

Just lightening the mood! :thumbup:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joking around at someone's expense is lightening the mood? I don't think it lightened your target's mood. Maybe you could just go spike the punch bowl at a pre-teen party, or maybe loosen the brake lines on a squad car. Real knee slappers, there!

Just lightening the mood! :thumbup:

Wow, pretty sick mind you have there. Spike the punch bowl, is Bill Cosby your mentor.