Wicked Sugartree to be Delivered at the SBE

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Heavy...

That is one HEAVY cue man!!!

Deep and dark man...recuts and everything is just perfect.

Eric you continue to outdo yourself...would like to see some closeups!

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
I SO want to see this cue in person. Will you have it at your booth leading up to delivery, Jamie?

Goddam I want that cue. Sheesh. I haven't experienced cue envy like this in 10+ years.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I SO want to see this cue in person. Will you have it at your booth leading up to delivery, Jamie?

The cue will actually be in my booth all weekend. The owner will be there, but is flying out of the country from Philly before the show ends and does not want to take his cues with him. I will be shipping to him when I return.

OrigZaphod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The owners line should be...

"When your broke, I'll take your soul............"

With that cue!

Beautiful!

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
It looks like its going to be stellar, job well done. But it sounds like Jamie is going to have to keep it under lock and key LOL or at least wipe off some drool. I can relate with you guys tho, looking at this cue makes us all kids again!

Last edited:

jona

Registered
Hi Eric, can i please know, why i never got an asnwer back from you?

It is Jonathan from Spain, i have a black yet sugartree from you, i ordered another one on march 2006, and i haven´t got any news from you since February 2008, why?

A pm from you telling me whatever, would have been enough, even if you don´t want to build the cue for me now, at least i would have been abel to forget about it...

Nice looking cue though.

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member

Please delete my post and this noob hijacker.
Use PMs for personal queries!

It is Jonathan from Spain, i have a black yet sugartree from you, i ordered another one on march 2006, and i haven´t got any news from you since February 2008, why?

A pm from you telling me whatever, would have been enough, even if you don´t want to build the cue for me now, at least i would have been abel to forget about it...

Nice looking cue though.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member

Nice looking cue though.

If I missed you trying to contact me, I apologize. I get pm's from online forums, emails, phone calls, etc. all day every day. I certainly do miss a few. Again, i'm sorry if I missed you. You haven't recieved any news because your cue isn't complete. It's an incredibly complex design.

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
Here's my second offering:

Diabolus Coniecto

Jim

ETA: Translated from Latin it means Satan's Inferno

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Hey Eric...by the way... When will any one of the 42 cues I have on order be ready??? :confused:

*trying not to laugh*

chaozzzsg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would call it the devil's slayer..

This is one of the best looking cue around for some times...makes me look forward to mine, don't know why but it just grows on me

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
happy0147.gif
happy0158.gif
happy0147.gif
... beautiful cue