OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Buy out for a $1000.

Lou Figueroa

This would be an honorable thing to do.

If they weren't 3000 miles apart i'd say post money and finish the match !

I hope both sides can be happy with an end result of either of the above.

Exactly. This is a test of her moral character and she has none. Her stream of lies after the fact only makes her look worse. People like you are not worth other people's time.

If you owed me this money I would make sure you paid 3 times as much and it wouldn't be in money. One day you will cross the wrong people and your cheesy dress and tattoos will mean nothing. Karma is going to get you....in time.
Hey Syracuse, what does ones dress or art work have to do wit anything. If you are GOING to KEEP commenting about me say something worth saying. Better yet you say I am not worth people's time so stop spending your time on me... And I will remember that other comment bout if it were you. Oh wait! What? Yep I been forgot bout you too! It's funny you people keep saying this and that but yet your all sidesmackers. Let the actual people involved deal wit it.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
How'd you do? That tournament filled up too fast, plus, I'm not keen on playing a condensed, elite field of 32 runout players! It hurts my ego!

I went to a tournament to day at big daddy's...I was hoping to see you there!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How'd you do? That tournament filled up too fast, plus, I'm not keen on playing a condensed, elite field of 32 runout players! It hurts my ego!

I haven't played in months, and it showed. Went two and out, could have won them both...

Hey Syracuse, what does ones dress or art work have to do wit anything. If you are GOING to KEEP commenting about me say something worth saying. Better yet you say I am not worth people's time so stop spending your time on me... And I will remember that other comment bout if it were you. Oh wait! What? Yep I been forgot bout you too! It's funny you people keep saying this and that but yet your all sidesmackers. Let the actual people involved deal wit it.

B$%#H I've won and lost thousands in this game, been in many tight spots. Never once would it cross my mind to pull the LOW CLASS move you did. Now that everbody here knows about you, I guess your pool playing days are OVER. Tennis anyone? Go ahead spin it any way you want to, you fool nobody but yourself.

9BallPaul

Banned
I'm curious why you seem to dislike her so much. Did I miss something in my time away from the main forum?

Watching her was painful. I couldn't take it after 5 mins.

I don't hate her.
I was vaguely aware of OMG because her column runs in a local pool publication in Denver, Cue Times. I figured she was a Denver player and never imagined that her stuff had any kind of following, based on what I'd read.

Consider the recent columns on Sketchy Squirrel, or Peekaboo. Her stock in trade is ridicule. She writes about her matches and then ridicules her opponents. That's her MO, not mine.

I criticized her because her writing is so weak that she deserved a dose of her own medicine. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, sweeatheart.

Last edited:

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Watching her was painful. I couldn't take it after 5 mins.

I don't hate her.
I was vaguely aware of OMG because her column runs in a local pool publication in Denver, Cue Times. I figured she was a Denver player and never imagined that her stuff had any kind of following, based on what I'd read.

Consider the recent columns on Sketchy Squirrel, or Peekaboo. Her stock in trade is ridicule. She writes about her matches and then ridicules her opponents. That's her MO, not mine.

I criticized her because her writing is so weak that she deserved a dose of her own medicine. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, sweeatheart.

She hasn't posted in this thread even one time, so she is neither standing the heat nor in the kitchen.