OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
Oh I've been there and this gets taken care of one way or the other. Trust that. You only get disrespected like this if you allow it. Do you?[/Q
Usually the way it gets taken care of is everyone *****es and wines and then forgets about it.You cant collect if they dont have it.Thats why you post.And the days of taking it out behind the dumpster are over.I wont mention anyone by name but some of the highest regarded players have thrown some serious air in there day its just part of illegal gambling.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Except it's too hard to forget about an Asian girl with tattoos and a hair dildo.

Last edited:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Little late but the OVER has it.

Thanks to Aintnobodygonnamakemepost for putting it over the top.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Little late but the OVER has it.

Thanks to Aintnobodygonnamakemepost for putting it over the top.

Steev made a 'mind' bet on this thread making it to 37 posts.
..probably won't pay....he didn't put it up..:cool:

Methinks the saga of 'Airbarrel Asia' is coming to a wrap

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
I was wondering why it's been so quiet from HairDildo...she's been banned, lol.

S.G.

If air barreling someone is all it takes to earn a ban around here, I see the active membership base dropping quickly! lol. ;)

I say let her stick around and continue to make an ass out of herself if that's what she wants to do. Besides, we kind of need the ghetto fabulous members to maintain diversity around here!

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If air barreling someone is all it takes to earn a ban around here, I see the active membership base dropping quickly! lol. ;)

I say let her stick around and continue to make an ass out of herself if that's what she wants to do. Besides, we kind of need the ghetto fabulous members to maintain diversity around here!

It's all good, she is probably just having a blast in ban camp...

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member

Her post #455 is what I think did her in.

Zbotiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds familar!

....as a streetwise, old associate of mine, once said, "anything worth winning, is worth cheating at!"
"You sound like a guy who's maybe loaded a few empties before yourself? I mean, where would the world be, (and certainly this thread) with-out the D-R-A-M-A!
R-I-G-H-T!!!!"

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
....as a streetwise, old associate of mine, once said, "anything worth winning, is worth cheating at!"
"You sound like a guy who's maybe loaded a few empties before yourself? I mean, where would the world be, (and certainly this thread) with-out the D-R-A-M-A!
R-I-G-H-T!!!!"

Actually, I never have fired any empties before. However, I have been on the receiving end a couple times. ... not for $2k though, thankfully.

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Impressive paper trail.

It's a lot of work trying to keep dishonest people honest. :D

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
This thread isn't half as much fun now that Hairdildo is banned.

I REALLY wanted to read her response to OMGWTF's offer.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member

It wasn't exactly air barreling that got her banned. It was how she replied to everyone with a bitter attitude and insulting ways.

S.G.