AA's to dominate snooker in 10 years

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
http://alfredfox.hubpages.com/hub/Will-Black-People-Dominate-The-World

I was looking up information on white vs AA boxers, and this article came up, which discussed snooker.

Hope you enjoy.

It is a fact that black people were on this planet many years before white people, everybody has originated from Africa and as a white man I have no problem with these facts or have any reason to dispute them, in fact I kind of like the fact that we all originated from such a beautiful continent. What I would like to talk about however is not Africa but an idea I have had for many years which to some people may come across as a bit racist against white people, but please keep in mind that I am a white man myself and therefore do not intend to insult my race in anyway.

I have for many years believed black people to be stronger, faster and even more skilful and talented overall than white people, now please keep in mind the word "overall", as I know that there are many exceptions but "overall" I believe my point to be valid. I also understand that we live in a world were we would like to think that black and white people are the same, but the fact is we are not, we have different genes in our bodies and there is nothing wrong with pointing this out.

The reason I believe black people to be more faster and stronger are for these reasons, when it comes to sport black people have proven time and time again that they are more faster and powerful which gives them the upper edge on everybody else. Take Boxing for instance, black people have dominated this sport since the early days and they still do, yes we have some great white boxers but you have to admit, overall there have been much more successful black fighters than white fighters. Take Athletics as another example, black people have dominated this sport to the extreme also.

Now I understand that Boxers like "Steve Collins" and athletes like "Sebastian Coe" and many other white people have become champions in their life time, but I am not talking about individuals here, I am simply talking about Black and White. Overall there have been a lot more black sportsman like " Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Linford Christie, Michael Jordan and Carl Lewis" that have come to dominate the sport industry than white sportsmen. This is not racist, this is fact, when it comes to sports that involve power, and speed, black people have dominated more sports than white people have.

Now I am sure that you are thinking about other sports that black people have not dominated such as swimming, gymnastics, golf and many other sports that even though may have a black champion, are still dominated by white people, well I have a theory behind this as well. What I have stated early about black people dominating the sports industry, this is true but it has taken hundreds of years for them to do so. I believe when it comes to Golf, grand prix, gymnastics and other sports that black people have not yet dominated is simply down to the racism that black people had experienced years ago. Only 50-60 years ago it would not have been uncommon for a black person to not be allowed to join a Golf club, let alone set foot on a Golf course. The same goes for Tennis courts and Snooker venues. I believe the only reason black people haven't dominated these other sports is simply because they have not been allowed to participate in them years ago when white people were in control.

There is and always will be racism in the world, but I believe as things have gotten better and black people have been allowed to participate in every sport, I believe it is only a matter of time before they dominate all of them. We already have proven this with "Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton and the Williams sisters" and I believe in about 30 years time when black people have been given the chance to participate in all sports, they will come to dominate the snooker tables, tennis courts and golf courses and the many other skilful games that they have been suppressed in over the years. Of course when it came to Boxing, Basketball and simply running, nobody could stop black people from participating in these sports in their own back yard, which is why they have not been suppressed in every sport but only some. I believe that it is only a matter of time that black people will become the champions in every sport.

Another good example is singing, when it comes to having a good voice yes, Celine Dion and many other white people can sing as can many black people, but overall when it comes to the whole population I believe that there are much more black people in the world that can sing and dance very good than there are white people. This is not a coincidence, this is because once again nobody could stop black people from participating in these activity's throughout the years and therefore have not suppressed them from growing how they have.

Now if you are a white person you may have found this article very hard to swallow, but I hope you have understood my opinion to be one based on history and fact. I can assure you that I am not a racist against my own race, and I am not ignorant in anyway. I have simply studied my history and have predicted the outcome which I am sure will be a very healthy one, because at the end of the day I don't care which race dominates the sporting industry, after all why would I unless I was racist. If you do however have a problem with my ideas that black people will soon dominate every sport, then I don't know why that would be a problem for you unless you were racist yourself, however if you haven't got a problem but simply disagree with my opinion then I would love to know your ideas on the subject.

There are many people who will be against this article because they think everybody is equal and black or white doesn't matter to them, well I can understand that people may feel this way but I can't agree with them. We are different and we should not try and hide that fact, if we do try and hide it then we will only lose ourselves and lose our history, we are different and we should all be proud of that, as long as we can live together and enjoy each others race and everybody else's race then that's all that matters is it not, but when it comes to sport, white people really do need to pull their socks up.

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That article was written three years ago, so the time frame is down to seven years. :D

The AAs will be behind the Brits, the Chinese, the Indians, the Thais, not to mention the Mongolians.
The AAS may be ahead of American white boys.
IMHO :D

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Black people may be "more faster and stronger"...

http://alfredfox.hubpages.com/hub/Will-Black-People-Dominate-The-World

I was looking up information on white vs AA boxers, and this article came up, which discussed snooker.

Hope you enjoy.

It is a fact that black people were on this planet many years before white people, everybody has originated from Africa and as a white man I have no problem with these facts or have any reason to dispute them, in fact I kind of like the fact that we all originated from such a beautiful continent. What I would like to talk about however is not Africa but an idea I have had for many years which to some people may come across as a bit racist against white people, but please keep in mind that I am a white man myself and therefore do not intend to insult my race in anyway.

I have for many years believed black people to be stronger, faster and even more skilful and talented overall than white people, now please keep in mind the word "overall", as I know that there are many exceptions but "overall" I believe my point to be valid. I also understand that we live in a world were we would like to think that black and white people are the same, but the fact is we are not, we have different genes in our bodies and there is nothing wrong with pointing this out.

The reason I believe black people to be more faster and stronger are for these reasons, when it comes to sport black people have proven time and time again that they are more faster and powerful which gives them the upper edge on everybody else. Take Boxing for instance, black people have dominated this sport since the early days and they still do, yes we have some great white boxers but you have to admit, overall there have been much more successful black fighters than white fighters. Take Athletics as another example, black people have dominated this sport to the extreme also.

Now I understand that Boxers like "Steve Collins" and athletes like "Sebastian Coe" and many other white people have become champions in their life time, but I am not talking about individuals here, I am simply talking about Black and White. Overall there have been a lot more black sportsman like " Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Linford Christie, Michael Jordan and Carl Lewis" that have come to dominate the sport industry than white sportsmen. This is not racist, this is fact, when it comes to sports that involve power, and speed, black people have dominated more sports than white people have.

Now I am sure that you are thinking about other sports that black people have not dominated such as swimming, gymnastics, golf and many other sports that even though may have a black champion, are still dominated by white people, well I have a theory behind this as well. What I have stated early about black people dominating the sports industry, this is true but it has taken hundreds of years for them to do so. I believe when it comes to Golf, grand prix, gymnastics and other sports that black people have not yet dominated is simply down to the racism that black people had experienced years ago. Only 50-60 years ago it would not have been uncommon for a black person to not be allowed to join a Golf club, let alone set foot on a Golf course. The same goes for Tennis courts and Snooker venues. I believe the only reason black people haven't dominated these other sports is simply because they have not been allowed to participate in them years ago when white people were in control.

There is and always will be racism in the world, but I believe as things have gotten better and black people have been allowed to participate in every sport, I believe it is only a matter of time before they dominate all of them. We already have proven this with "Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton and the Williams sisters" and I believe in about 30 years time when black people have been given the chance to participate in all sports, they will come to dominate the snooker tables, tennis courts and golf courses and the many other skilful games that they have been suppressed in over the years. Of course when it came to Boxing, Basketball and simply running, nobody could stop black people from participating in these sports in their own back yard, which is why they have not been suppressed in every sport but only some. I believe that it is only a matter of time that black people will become the champions in every sport.

Another good example is singing, when it comes to having a good voice yes, Celine Dion and many other white people can sing as can many black people, but overall when it comes to the whole population I believe that there are much more black people in the world that can sing and dance very good than there are white people. This is not a coincidence, this is because once again nobody could stop black people from participating in these activity's throughout the years and therefore have not suppressed them from growing how they have.

Now if you are a white person you may have found this article very hard to swallow, but I hope you have understood my opinion to be one based on history and fact. I can assure you that I am not a racist against my own race, and I am not ignorant in anyway. I have simply studied my history and have predicted the outcome which I am sure will be a very healthy one, because at the end of the day I don't care which race dominates the sporting industry, after all why would I unless I was racist. If you do however have a problem with my ideas that black people will soon dominate every sport, then I don't know why that would be a problem for you unless you were racist yourself, however if you haven't got a problem but simply disagree with my opinion then I would love to know your ideas on the subject.

There are many people who will be against this article because they think everybody is equal and black or white doesn't matter to them, well I can understand that people may feel this way but I can't agree with them. We are different and we should not try and hide that fact, if we do try and hide it then we will only lose ourselves and lose our history, we are different and we should all be proud of that, as long as we can live together and enjoy each others race and everybody else's race then that's all that matters is it not, but when it comes to sport, white people really do need to pull their socks up.

Would that mean that white people are "more smarter"????

It's ridiculous on any conceivable level. A contributing factor to why there are more successful black athletes is that there are a higher concentration of them looking and striving to escape poverty by achieving athletic prowess. How much is genetic or otherwise determined is impossible to determine.

It's the problem of the multiple variables that are impossible to isolate. Socioeconomic, genetic???? Who knows the real reasons there are more of a specific race that are successful at different endeavors.

I don't really care, I like to support and congratulate the individuals on their achievements without worrying about what race they are.

Jaden

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"I can assure you that I am not a racist against my own race, and I am not ignorant in anyway."

BRILLIANT!!!

Last edited:

dundeewizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"I can assure you that I am not a racist against my own race, and I am not ignorant in anyway."

BRILLIANT!!!

this has to be a wind up?

what you have said is completley racist and very ignorant. I do not even know where to start or which fallacy to address first.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That article was written three years ago, so the time frame is down to seven years. :D ...
Since then the very interesting book "The Sports Gene" has been published which looks into a lot of facets of nature vs. nurture. It also has some very interesting observations on diversity and our African origin and dispersal.

terminal_288

@terminal_288
Silver Member
I'd like to offer this thought, maybe in 10 year or sooner all that will matter is an individuals skill and talent END STOP PERIOD.

MSey00

Can't believe I'm wasting my first post on this.....

Seriously? Not sure what I thought "AA's" were, but had I known, I wouldn't have even read this.

You wanted to make it so clear that you didn't intend this as a slight against white people. I never got that vibe, however; your comments are uncomfortable to say the least. Most people today try to avoid making general statements about people based on their race.

My daughter and I were at an Indiana Pacers game two weeks ago. She asked me why there were no white people on our team (she's 7...truly innocent question). I said that there are white people on our team, but most importantly, it doesn't matter what race they are. All that matters is that the most qualified people are on that floor playing for our team.

Perhaps if you had already posted this, I could have given her a more "scientific" answer LOL.

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snooker

I agree. The next snooker champ will be black, for sure! I'm not offended by this post because I'm not offended by the truth!

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Reread the post, it's a cut and paste of the article which is directly taken from the link above it. None of that is mine.

BTW man great 1st post ROFL. and ya the question was truly innocent of course.

Seriously? Not sure what I thought "AA's" were, but had I known, I wouldn't have even read this.

You wanted to make it so clear that you didn't intend this as a slight against white people. I never got that vibe, however; your comments are uncomfortable to say the least. Most people today try to avoid making general statements about people based on their race.

My daughter and I were at an Indiana Pacers game two weeks ago. She asked me why there were no white people on our team (she's 7...truly innocent question). I said that there are white people on our team, but most importantly, it doesn't matter what race they are. All that matters is that the most qualified people are on that floor playing for our team.

Perhaps if you had already posted this, I could have given her a more "scientific" answer LOL.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this has to be a wind up?

what you have said is completley racist and very ignorant. I do not even know where to start or which fallacy to address first.

I will start...haha

Author says he is not talking about individuals, then uses individuals as support for his argument.

He's more geeenyus.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you believe black people to be superior in some respect

that sounds like a racial remark
profiling

oh,its ok i see you meant better than white,my fault its still legal to say things like that

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
A posted noted that it's been 3 years since that was written, so 7 years left.

How many AA's are in the ranks trying to qualify?
How many are already qualified and playing the circuit 2014.