who makes the best crooked que

poolguppy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys I'm buying my first que and was wondering who makes the best wobbly one? (Been hearing some good things about them) Im looking for full tip off the table here, one with a nice consistent bow , I'm looking for a serious player here as I have a match with SBV in a week, I've heard promising things about meuchi, and do I have to spend under 150 to get a good kue? Surely there are some decent ones over that range? Even if it's not noticeably worse I'd like to spend over that to improve my mental game, I figure, so what's the bestest?

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Hey guys I'm buying my first que and was wondering who makes the best wobbly one? Im looking for full tip off the table here, one with a nice consistent bow , I'm looking for a serious player here as I have a match with SBV in a week, I've heard promising things about meuchi, and do I have to spend under 150 to get a good kue? Surely there are some decent ones over that range? Even if it's not noticeably worse I'd like to spend over that to improve my mental game, I figure, so what's the bestest?

You have to watch it because some of them warp so fast, they can actually warp themselves straight, which is unfortunate and I might add, rare. I usually take a new Mayouci green shaft and listen for that creaking sound. Once it curves to my liking I stick it in the freezer for a few weeks. They'll keep curved real fine that way. It's fun trying to find "up" on that red dot.LOL.LOL,LOL, it just won't hold the "up" if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys I'm buying my first que and was wondering who makes the best wobbly one? (Been hearing some good things about them) Im looking for full tip off the table here, one with a nice consistent bow , I'm looking for a serious player here as I have a match with SBV in a week, I've heard promising things about meuchi, and do I have to spend under 150 to get a good kue? Surely there are some decent ones over that range? Even if it's not noticeably worse I'd like to spend over that to improve my mental game, I figure, so what's the bestest?

Check your rep comments. I'm sending you the name of a well respected cue maker who posts on here who makes cues that warp. Everyone that I know that has had one has had it warp on them.

poolguppy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check your rep comments. I'm sending you the name of a well respected cue maker who posts on here who makes cues that warp. Everyone that I know that has had one has had it warp on them.

Can he make them with Triangle tips? I've read all about them, but they sound great but boy it must be tough to shape those, do you have to buy a triangle shaper?

poolguppy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to watch it because some of them warp so fast, they can actually warp themselves straight, which is unfortunate and I might add, rare. I usually take a new Mayouci green shaft and listen for that creaking sound. Once it curves to my liking I stick it in the freezer for a few weeks. They'll keep curved real fine that way. It's fun trying to find "up" on that red dot.LOL.LOL,LOL, it just won't hold the "up" if you know what I mean.

Will this make freeze shots easier??

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry its not for sale

i was having some trees trimed near my store and saw this limb. decided to make a cue. we have used it in league play when playing a team for the first time, we just act like its normal, and have had many laughs.

Attachments

• PB280397.jpg
    PB280397.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 606
  • PB280400.jpg
    PB280400.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 593
  • PB280402.jpg
    PB280402.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 600

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuetec, Dufferin and Joss are good choices for a wobble. Some of the Joss cues do stay straight, but they all maintain the same warranty.....zippo.

Joss has a warranty against warping, that's as honorable as any Taliban peace treaty.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was having some trees trimed near my store and saw this limb. decided to make a cue. we have used it in league play when playing a team for the first time, we just act like its normal, and have had many laughs.

I normally hate floating points, but they go really well with your butt.

Have you seen this one?
attachment.php

TCo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a nice 4 piece with extra screw on tips, brass joints, case that I may be willing to let go of for the price.

PM me if interested.

MFB

Just a User
Silver Member
I have a nice 4 piece with extra screw on tips, brass joints, case that I may be willing to let go of for the price.

PM me if interested.

Yes, but can you easily change the weight of the cue?

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I heard lucasi made a cool one with a massive bend, but it can't miscue because of the 30 mm tip,
so you should be able to get draw on the ball every time. I mean literally every time.
You have no choice but to draw every shot.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm wondering how much would this go for with Searing's logo on it.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What, no hoppe ring!?!?!

lastdimetaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the crooked cue is gonna give players an unfair advantage in the near future. In In order to keep a level playing field, The BCA is going to have to have well-defined Specifications On these crooked cues. .. They might even have to change the rules Of the game altogether. I know I'm going to start rolling my opponents Q Across the table Before I gamble Now on.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
actually...

I normally hate floating points, but they go really well with your butt.

Have you seen this one?
attachment.php

That's not a bad idea. It will allow the cue to stay straighter when addressing the ball, minimizing swerve even further....

Jaden