Calling out Jay Halfert

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is refreshing to see forum regulars speak up for their friend, Jay Helfert. I am reminded of this quote:

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. ~~Martin Luther King Jr.

Jay is blessed to have friends who are not silent. :cool:

Chicken_Blood

Carpe Poultry
Silver Member
I'm not sure where this is coming from. I actually complimented Earl on his play in the World Cup, if you check out the various threads on this event. I know for a fact that I did NOT say they wouldn't win a match. I may have said they are not one of the stronger teams, and I stand by that assessment.

You ask me to man up, well I'll be at the U.S. Open in October and DCC in January. Why don't you man up and tell me face to face how you feel about me. You talk a good game online. I suspect you're a coward in person. And I'll put my money on that!

Now that's how you answer someone calling you out. BOOM!

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure how anyone could have anything bad to say about Jay & he's certainly not the type to say anything about someone that he also wouldn't say to them. Like someone else said, Jay certainly needs no help defending himself; I'm merely staying my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Add me to another one of Jay's friends who isn't silent...but some losers just aren't worth responding to.

It is refreshing to see forum regulars speak up for their friend, Jay Helfert. I am reminded of this quote:

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. ~~Martin Luther King Jr.

Jay is blessed to have friends who are not silent. :cool:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn't about having an opinion on the out come of a match. This isn't about who was picked to play in the World Cup.

There is a big difference between having an opinion and carrying on like a whiney little school boy, and that is exactly what you do here every time Earl's name comes up.

I'm not going to bother reposting the hateful and slanderous garbage you have posted here about Earl, because it's not worthy of my time.

You have said many things that are way out of line and you know it. You have made many accusations regarding Earl that you would never say to him in person, and that is why I have to call bullshit.

Enough of your cowardly attacks on someone who is not present to confront you.

I have said all that I am going to say regarding your immature and spiteful remarks.

You are a waste of my time.

No your a waste of his time he has forgotten more about Earl and the game of pool than you will ever know ,, in fact there's few on this planet if any that's seen Earl play than Jay has and has said on many occasions Earl in top gear is as good as there ever was
You clearly have bumped your head

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not going to bother reposting the hateful and slanderous garbage you have posted here about Earl, because it's not worthy of my time.

I'll translate:

I was totally high when I started this post and don't have any examples but if I say so now I will look like an idiot so I will blindly pile up more crap to confuse everyone.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I hope you brought a thesaurus.

Don't be silly, those have been extinct in more ways than one for going on many years now.

I believe they were bought out by ToysRus. Not many people wanted to own a Thesau.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure where this is coming from. I actually complimented Earl on his play in the World Cup, if you check out the various threads on this event. I know for a fact that I did NOT say they wouldn't win a match. I may have said they are not one of the stronger teams, and I stand by that assessment.

You ask me to man up, well I'll be at the U.S. Open in October and DCC in January. Why don't you man up and tell me face to face how you feel about me. You talk a good game online. I suspect you're a coward in person. And I'll put my money on that!

Right on JAY, I like this post!

Jay has said more then once, that Earl had- has the highest gear of any pool player!

PS, if you and JAY ever did square off at a pool tournament or pool room, you my friend would have no chance, because if you did get past JAY, I would bet there would BE many more standing behind MR.HELFERT!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all of you who spoke up on my behalf. For me AZB feels like part of my extended pool family. I feel fortunate to have made so many friends on here. :thumbup:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I, for one, have had enough of your reading your bullshit on this forum.

You continue to bash Earl Strickland at every chance, it's actually comical.

Several weeks ago you wrote here that Shane and Earl would not win a single match in this current event .. what a joke you are.

I responded to you that I would gladly wager a dime against your big mouth , and as I expected you simply disappeared.

So what exactly is your problem, Jay?

If you want to run that big mouth of yours, than you need to man up and put some cash behind it.

Tired of your cheap and continuous attacks on Earl. what's the beef big shot?

I say it's time for you to shut up or put up .. how bout it Jay?

Lmao. Talking tough, but you named yourself after a fictional female TV character :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: Plus, earl is one of the best ever, jay just doesn't like his antics, that's all.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You have said many things that are way out of line and you know it. You have made many accusations regarding Earl that you would never say to him in person, and that is why I have to call bullshit.

Enough of your cowardly attacks on someone who is not present to confront you.

I have said all that I am going to say regarding your immature and spiteful remarks.

You are a waste of my time.

If I was going to make statements like this, I sure as hell would post up the comments made, which I have done, before, by the way.

KeithS66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. Jay is one of the best and nicest in the business. I don't remember seeing any posts about the US not winning a match. Jay has always been objective and respectful when I have heard from him or read something from him.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
ummmm

Thanks to all of you who spoke up on my behalf. For me AZB feels like part of my extended pool family. I feel fortunate to have made so many friends on here. :thumbup:

Who said anything about friends???

AZB is a substitute for the pool hall so there is a bit of a jab at ya Jay!

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Agent 99

You should be forever placed under the AZ Cone of Silence and forced to listen to the song "Send in the Clowns"!

Wedge