Warning..... Enigmaticul-Whitten replica case

Enigmaticul

Banned
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
Hey ken these people are of a different breed, you logic does not reach them. That is why I don't even waste my time here. We are actually over bumping a dead thread and hurting other sellers. The world is full of morons and this place is no different. This is the last post I will be making in this thread.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
yeah, what exactly did this guy do that was so wrong? Offer something for sale at a price you didn't like?

IDK, but you do have to admit, his avatar is better.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey ken these people are of a different breed, you logic does not reach them. That is why I don't even waste my time here. We are actually over bumping a dead thread and hurting other sellers. The world is full of morons and this place is no different. This is the last post I will be making in this thread.

Sooooo...you're using AZB as your personal sales website? Good to know...I'll make sure the admin is made aware.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sooooo...you're using AZB as your personal sales website? Good to know...I'll make sure the admin is made aware.

You remind me of Cindy Brady....a little tattletale.

Monstermash, I re-read that again.

So you didn't make a deal.

You didn't send money.

He didn't get paid and he didn't send a case.

I don't get it. :confused:

I wish everyone the best of rolls.

Ken

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This thread is a trainwreck of self-important whiners and tattle tales. I still can't see what the seller did wrong here. Nor do I care. This thread is pretty pointless... but it IS mildly entertaining. :thumbup:

mfarrey71

CueNut71
Silver Member
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Bottom line is people can ask whatever they want for whatever they have. Most of us can tell which people are overpriced on everything they sell. If you buy something from these people and they make a profit good for them. If you could have purchased it somewhere else for cheaper that is not their problem. You did not do your research. Personally I don't know how the overpriced sellers sell anything on here. These people know who they are. But it is not anyone's place to bash their sale.

If I could sell a case and make a $30 profit I would do it every time. Especially when all I have to do is transfer someone's mailing address. +

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Back Ground on Enigmaticul.

He showed up some time ago, before his first Ban, in the Machinery and Cue Maker Forum.

He claimed to be a broke student wanting to get into cue repair and building but didn't have a lathe.

He received much on the good graces of others. He has gotten into a bad habit of constantly crumbing around these forums for either deals or free.

He will ask for a certain item and when a member posts a link to a site that sells them, the answer always is, "I'm fully aware of where I can buy this retail, I'm looking for a deal".

When someone posts about a jig or having items made for cue makers, his response always is, "I'm in for a few, but that depends on the price".

Quite often, when a cue maker is in need, someone will come up with that item and send it free of charge. Its the pay back or pay it forward attitude amongst us.

When someone has multiple items for sale, we support the person by purchasing his items.

Enigmaticul never has anything to pay back. Hes always in line when when looking for something for free tho.

He will post a thread stating what he wants and what he is willing to pay for said items. 99% of the time, he is asking for prices that are much lower than what the supplies cost form a cue supplier. Yeah right, like the rest of us pay full pop for supplies just so we have the privilege of selling off for less than we paid. He expects it tho.

He is like the little cat that you give a bowl of milk to. The cat will show up at your door step every day looking for one.

He has actually worn out his welcome long ago and most are onto his little tricks.

His attitude when learning the trade, that everyone should Kow Tow to him and give him all the free info that he requested without him doing any work or research into learning how to repair or build.

His motto that he came back with when questioned on it.

"In Romania, we don't learn a trade, we steal one.

Bottom line. He is a little scrounger and a Bum. He is a Taker and far from being a Giver.

Last edited:

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

He showed up some time ago, before his first Ban, in the Machinery and Cue Maker Forum.

He claimed to be a broke student wanting to get into cue repair and building but didn't have a lathe.

He received much on the good graces of others. He has gotten into a bad habit of constantly crumbing around these forums for either deals or free.

He will ask for a certain item and when a member posts a link to a site that sells them, the answer always is, "I'm fully aware of where I can buy this retail, I'm looking for a deal".

When someone posts about a jig or having items made for cue makers, his response always is, "I'm in for a few, but that depends on the price".

Quite often, when a cue maker is in need, someone will come up with that item and send it free of charge. Its the pay back or pay it forward attitude amongst us.

When someone has multiple items for sale, we support the person by purchasing his items.

Enigmaticul never has anything to pay back. Hes always in line when when looking for something for free tho.

He will post a thread stating what he wants and what he is willing to pay for said items. 99% of the time, he is asking for prices that are much lower than what the supplies cost form a cue supplier. Yeah right, like the rest of us pay full pop for supplies just so we have the privilege of selling off for less than we paid. He expects it tho.

He is like the little cat that you give a bowl of milk to. The cat will show up at your door step every day looking for one.

He has actually worn out his welcome long ago and most are onto his little tricks.

His attitude when learning the trade, that everyone should Kow Tow to him and give him all the free info that he requested without him doing any work or research into learning how to repair or build.

Bottom line. He is a little scrounger and a Bum. He is a Taker and far from being a Giver.

Thanks for the "heads up" It's good to know, and it's good for all to see.People like this need to be "outed" so other good members don't get involved with him.
Marc

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You remind me of Cindy Brady....a little tattletale.

Monstermash, I re-read that again.

So you didn't make a deal.

You didn't send money.

He didn't get paid and he didn't send a case.

I don't get it. :confused:

I wish everyone the best of rolls.

Ken

Pot, kettle, black.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This thread is a trainwreck of self-important whiners and tattle tales. I still can't see what the seller did wrong here. Nor do I care. This thread is pretty pointless... but it IS mildly entertaining. :thumbup:

Really? So if I sold a cue last week and you pm'd me to buy it and I tried to sell it to you EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SOLD that would be ok with you?

Seriously man, you've got way to much time on your hands. If you don't care....THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING IN THIS THREAD?

And not that I expect you to understand but the fact that he was selling it for way more than retail value doesn't set off an alarm in your head? Of course not. Why would it? That would require you to give a crap about someone else besides yourself.

So I guess we shouldn't be warning other members when someone is trying to take advantage of them then? Where would be be without threads like this? I'm sure you can remember a few past members who tried to take advantage of people here? Hmmmmmm???

Hey I get it. You and a few others just troll around looking for an opportunity to bash me. That's ok, no worries. I'll just sit back and let karma kick your ass because it will happen sooner or later.

Last edited:

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Is there a point to this? Most people choose their battles carefully.

Why not just throw a tantrum when nobody's watching and get it over with? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: mia

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0

You are absolutely correct ......IMO......this is why this fourm is not the same anymore...
People like this take advantage of guys like us that are nice and fair to others and most important..... stand behind our WORD .....
Just my two pennies ....
All the best
Chris

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
I just hope that the line about stealing was not his. He didn't live in that country enough to know what that means. There are tons of wood artisans that will TEACH you the art of carving wood with pleasure. I know because my main qualification was carpenter and...because I lived there for 35 years....
Now, I beg everyone to quit bumping this thread as is useless to have a thread like this on the first page all day when there are tons of sale/trade deals awaiting to be seen.
On topic: In a community like this, treating people with go find somewhere else attitude won't keep you from starving nor keep you warm in the winter...

Sent from my Note 3

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ok
I will say the same thing when you will be taken advantage of by. A guy like this ......
I wish someone would have done this when I was taken advantage of for 4k

So all. I. Can. Say. Is .....all you guys say this tread is dead and worth nothing. ........I will do the same when it is your time ......and that it is all it takes the way this site is going .......

Time .....

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Blue Hog
You are "dead nuts" correct on your analysis.
Headmuses.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Pot, kettle, black.

Hardly.

I never, never even ever thought of going to a moderator and tattletaling about a person or thread.

Not only did you think it, you posted it, and I would be willing to bet you have sent the mod many notes.

Don't compare me to you, because that is quite the insult. But don't worry, I wont run and tell the moderator that you being mean to me....:rolleyes:

Ken

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Ok
I will say the same thing when you will be taken advantage of by. A guy like this ......
I wish someone would have done this when I was taken advantage of for 4k

So all. I. Can. Say. Is .....all you guys say this tread is dead and worth nothing. ........I will do the same when it is your time ......and that it is all it takes the way this site is going .......

Time .....

I guess I am just too stupid to leave it alone or understand it.

If you lost $4K, I am truly sorry for your loss.

But nothing was lost here.

If this guy is nitty as hell, and is always looking for a deal, then whatever. For those you give something to him, or other, it is their fault.

When and if he posts that he wants something for X price and you think it is too low, don't sell it to him. This seems pretty obvious to me, but I guess I am missing something. ;)

Whenever I sell something people offer me less than what I listed it for. Are they out of line too? :rolleyes:

:scratchhead: Confused here.

Best of rolls to all,

ken