• 20 to 20.49

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • 20.5 and over

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Most of us have a couple cues that we like to play with. But if you were gearing up for something big and you always play with the one cue that is your go to...

So what's the weight?

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
500 grams/17.6 ounces. Over the years my three-cushion cue has become the only taper and size I really feel comfortable with.

ascreech

Registered
I bought my cue 4 1/2 years ago; it was advertised at 19.5 but weighed 19.7. A couple of weeks ago I thought I'd experiment by taking out the weight bolt, expecting to it be around 18. The bolt was 3oz(!), so now I'm at 16.7. It's a nice change that feels great, and I won't put the bolt back in any time soon. My 19oz break cue feels like a brick now.

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not the size that's important... it's the motion!!
I bought mine at a reported 19.5, but have never weighed it myself :)

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Don't know, and don't care...all I know is that it feels dead nutz perfect in the hand with regards to weight and balance...what more could one ask for?

Lisa

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
on fast tables with red circle , 18.2 oz
if I have to play on a barbox with ol' muddy, I have a 2.5 oz insert screws into the base. changes the balance point , but it will give you action with mud on carpet

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woah I have been playing with my cue for a while now and it feels so comfortable with my stroke and the feel/feedback.
I've never even thought about checking the weight. To my surprise my cue weighs 16.5oz while all this time I was thinking it was probably around 18oz

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I have 3 or 4 regular players. Two are Chuck Starkey cues, one a Sailor. The Sailor weighs in at 17.9. The Starkeys at 15.065 and 15.75. I have a Starkey on order that will come in about about 14.0 to 14.5.

The Starkey's all have no ferrule, a fiber pad and Super pro tips and are about 12mm. The Sailor has a Z2 shaft.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most of us have a couple cues that we like to play with. But if you were gearing up for something big and you always play with the one cue that is your go to...

So what's the weight?

How sick is this? i have no idea. i used to know but then i sold the shaft and bought a new one so i really can't say. it's heaver than it used to be. i think

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
20.3 oz for my favorite player 20.7 for my Richard Black which serves as my backup. Both are 60in long.