Dream Pool Room

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good friends of mine are putting the finishing touches on their new home. Our joke is that they built a pool room with a house attached :grin:. The room is approx 1200 sq ft will be equipped with an 80" tv, custom sound system, built in bar, mounted cameras for recording practice sessions and oh yah.. 3 Diamond Tables. 2 x 9 footers and 1 x 7 footer. Yes it gets better, the one table (bottom of the pic) is the tv table from the 2011 Mosconi Cup and the 2 table is the tv/finals table from the 2012 US Open 10 ball/ One Pocket Championship. Both table have the autographs from the players and commentators from both events.

When the room is completed I will be taking professional photo's of the room for them to enter in into Billiard Digest's "Billiard Room of the Year".

Enjoy the pic (not great quality as it was taken with my phone).!
7996376655_15fe855018_z.jpg

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Delete. Sorry I mis-read. The ROOM is approx. 1200 sg. ft. Do they have a spare bedroom?

Last edited:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
That's not a billiard room, it's a frikkin pool hall. But please tell us the table lighting isn't finished yet.

JC

Coos Cues
Some good looking pro tables would have been a nice touch since money obviously wasn't at issue. That room looks like a corner at the BCA nationals. Those tables play nice but sure are ugly mother fathers.

JC

framedglasshadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That looks like a very nice room... although to be fair, I think if you (or they) have the funds you should add carom tables as well! It would still make for excellent parties though... I would love to rent a space like that for something big.

LuckedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are pro am's?
They look good to me, nice room. Where's the railbird chairs?

Needs a bunkhouse attached with coin-op hourly beds.

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When the room is completed I will be taking professional photo's of the room for them to enter in into Billiard Digest's "Billiard Room of the Year".

/8301/7996376655_15fe855018_z.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome room, but the tables definitely need table lights! As far Room of the Year - I have to go with Dsorianos room, as he built his from the ground up himself and on a budget!

Still it must be nice to be a 1%er and be able to pay someone to build your dream room!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Awesome room, but the tables definitely need table lights! As far Room of the Year - I have to go with Dsorianos room, as he built his from the ground up himself and on a budget!

Still it must be nice to be a 1%er and be able to pay someone to build your dream room!

Are you one of those guys who begrudges people for their success? :confused:

I say, good for them - they must be doing something right to be able to put this great room together.

And, yes, x3 on the better lighting suggestion.

Enjoy!

best,
brian kc

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Absolutely KC, now when will you be building an addition onto your basement room?

:wink:

Unfortunately my play money is tied up in college payments for my daughter. No addition for me.

:frown:

Are you one of those guys who begrudges people for their success? :confused:

I say, good for them - they must be doing something right to be able to put this great room together.

And, yes, x3 on the better lighting suggestion.

Enjoy!

best,
brian kc

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Absolutely KC, now when will you be building an addition onto your basement room?

:wink:

Unfortunately my play money is tied up in college payments for my daughter. No addition for me.

:frown:

If it wasn't so hard to tunnel through that dirt, you know I practically stop at nothing to try and get it right. :grin-square:

There is a distinct advantage to having dumb kids - sorry to hear yours qualified for college. :)

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Want to trade..........Kids?

:cool:

If it wasn't so hard to tunnel through that dirt, you know I practically stop at nothing to try and get it right. :grin-square:

There is a distinct advantage to having dumb kids - sorry to hear yours qualified for college. :)

best,
brian kc

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not a billiard room, it's a frikkin pool hall. But please tell us the table lighting isn't finished yet.

The lights weren't installed when I took the picture but they now have 3 Diamond Table Lights installed. The 9 footers have the 8 foot lights over them with the parabolic lens. They are excellent lights, no shadows whatsoever.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
It just keeps gettin' better and better..........

The lights weren't installed when I took the picture but they now have 3 Diamond Table Lights installed. The 9 footers have the 8 foot lights over them with the parabolic lens. They are excellent lights, no shadows whatsoever.