Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?
Page 57 of 66 « First 747555657 5859 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#841)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-03-2020, 10:21 PM

Gotta ask myself, why the f*#! are people giving out reds in this thread? I mean nobody but Glenn deserves a mountain of reds... And people wouldn't be talking shit about RKC had he not stolen the guys rails and money then ghosted him.

I assume someone is trying to get the thread locked and hoping this blows over for their buddy?

So weird.and bizarre to give anyone but Glenn a red for his complete bullshit.

Old
  (#842)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-03-2020, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE View Post
... Popcorn in the microwave...
A word of warning about that ...

There is such a thing as popcorn lung which you can get from microwaved popcorn. Really. It's the chemical they add to give it that wonderful buttery smell/flavor. Here's the info:

https://www.berkeleywellness.com/hea...popcorn-danger

I think you want to treat your lungs as nicely as possible these days.

I don't use the packaged stuff. I work from bulk popcorn with actual butter.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#843)
Buzzard II
AzB Silver Member
Buzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 05:54 AM

Bob, only because of my respect for you did I click on that link, Berkeley being pretty weird and all. Anyway if someone eats and sniffs 2 or 3 bags of popcorn a day I would suspect he would not live long enough to enjoy the fruits of his lawsuit.

Old
  (#844)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
A word of warning about that ...

There is such a thing as popcorn lung which you can get from microwaved popcorn. Really. It's the chemical they add to give it that wonderful buttery smell/flavor. Here's the info:

https://www.berkeleywellness.com/hea...popcorn-danger

I think you want to treat your lungs as nicely as possible these days.

I don't use the packaged stuff. I work from bulk popcorn with actual butter.
Anyone who sniffs enuff popcorn to do any damage is already too stupid to live.

Old
  (#845)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 07:38 AM

He's outed himself. Look closely, you will figure it out. He's the primary antagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket View Post
Did I miss where you outed the user? If you havenít, why not?

"I never exaggerate or embellish"

an everyday thing one place I worked
Old
  (#846)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

an everyday thing one place I worked - 04-04-2020, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post

I was working in an office building with about three hundred people in open cubicles. About three every afternoon the smell of popcorn filled the entire floor. Soon I was one of the ones eating a small bag of popcorn every day. Between that and a self-serve yogurt machine in the cafeteria I had to start a diet and exercise program! The yogurt was billed by the cup, not weight, and I became a master at filling and stacking those cups over the top. Others would have me filling cups for them. It would look like a mountain sitting on a thimble!

Hu

Old
  (#847)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

04-04-2020, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
I was working in an office building with about three hundred people in open cubicles. About three every afternoon the smell of popcorn filled the entire floor. Soon I was one of the ones eating a small bag of popcorn every day. Between that and a self-serve yogurt machine in the cafeteria I had to start a diet and exercise program! The yogurt was billed by the cup, not weight, and I became a master at filling and stacking those cups over the top. Others would have me filling cups for them. It would look like a mountain sitting on a thimble!

Hu
IMO, working in an office is about the worst thing for one's health. From the traffic getting there, to sitting all day, to all the junk food every day, etc etc etc.

Old
  (#848)
KissedOut
AzB Silver Member
KissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
Not true at all. In fact, while having lunch with my Diamond rep about a month ago, I told him about the situation and he did not seem the least bit surprised or concerned. I am sure no one at Diamond gives a shit either. It has nothing to do with them.

To keep this all straight, not one person has defended RKC for taking the money and th rails, period.

We all know he is wrong. I may have had higher hopes/ expectations than most concerning RKC doing the right thing. I think this is because he even told me he was going to make it right... He has not done anything to make Johnny whole again.

Sad to see a guy end his AZB career like this. He made the decisions and it sucks that he does not care. It is a lesson I will never understand.

TFT
So you are starting to realize you backed the wrong horse.

I agree!
Old
  (#849)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

I agree! - 04-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
IMO, working in an office is about the worst thing for one's health. From the traffic getting there, to sitting all day, to all the junk food every day, etc etc etc.

Our old ratty triple wide overflow office trailer with less than a dozen people in it was a lot healthier than that open cubicle design too. Some people always think they are being heroes coming in sick. Cold or flu would ripple through the floor for a month or six weeks after somebody came to work coughing and hacking all over the place. Hated office work when I had a private office. Hated it a lot worse when I didn't. Blew my back in '88 and retraining to work in an office wasn't an option. Climbing all over petro-chem plants was past history.

Hu

Old
  (#850)
gregcantrall
Center Ball
gregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregcantrall View Post
You leave us to imagine his justification.
:
ďHe knew it was an investment in the Blue Glue venture and he stood to win handsomely. Until he started this.
Well he should have known.
If he didnít, itís on him.Ē

Old
  (#851)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Maybe true, but let it cool a little so the vapors can condense before ripping the microwave package open. Patience is a virtue.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#852)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 10:42 AM

Bob,
It's not like you to hijack a thread like this. Does the Cobra eat microwave popcorn?

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#853)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member

04-04-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
Bob,
It's not like you to hijack a thread like this. Does the Cobra eat microwave popcorn?
I believe this thread has moved into the "unhijackable" category by its immense mass and infinite momentum. (See the "is a light cue good" thread for further technical references.)

Old
  (#854)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
Maybe true, but let it cool a little so the vapors can condense before ripping the microwave package open. Patience is a virtue.
Look, mw popcorn has been around,what, 40+yrs? This is the first time i've ever heard of this bizarre danger. I bet i've eaten at least 1000bags, probably more and neither me nor anyone i know has ever gotten sick from the deadly butter vapors. Probably have a better chance of getting hit by lightning. Sorry to go off track on this thread but this is just stupid.

Old
  (#855)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

04-04-2020, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Look, mw popcorn has been around,what, 40+yrs? This is the first time i've ever heard of this bizarre danger. I bet i've eaten at least 1000bags, probably more and neither me nor anyone i know has ever gotten sick from the deadly butter vapors. Probably have a better chance of getting hit by lightning. Sorry to go off track on this thread but this is just stupid.
I think the danger is documented as legit but it applied to those in the plants processing the popcorn bags.

I use a big old skillet with a lid, peanut oil (or if I have some, bacon grease) and plain old white kernels. Add a touch of fine ground salt and pepper while it's still hot.

Sent from the future.

Page 57 of 66 « First 747555657 5859 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: