ripped off by ed wheat

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sadly, i have to add my name to the list of people who have been ripped of by ed wheat.i ordered two cues and trusting me i sent him 250.00+10.00 fees.well its been since 2008.i've been sick and not up for a fight to get my money back.blackjack tried to help and i thanked him for his effort.now bigjohn has entered the fight.i feel way better so i'm telling ed wheat that he has till sept 1st to give me a cue or my money.i've already contacted the sherrif of brevard county,jack parker,and told him i would be pressing charges if i don't receive satisfaction.ed wheat-320 mcleod dr-cocoa,fl.32922----321-543-9428-------32631827.eddie i know were you at.do the right thing.i also left a pm for chip.. george huber

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
sadly, i have to add my name to the list of people who have been ripped of by ed wheat.i ordered two cues and trusting me i sent him 250.00+10.00 fees.well its been since 2008.i've been sick and not up for a fight to get my money back.blackjack tried to help and i thanked him for his effort.now bigjohn has entered the fight.i feel way better so i'm telling ed wheat that he has till sept 1st to give me a cue or my money.i've already contacted the sherrif of brevard county,jack parker,and told him i would be pressing charges if i don't receive satisfaction.ed wheat-320 mcleod dr-cocoa,fl.32922----321-543-9428-------32631827.eddie i know were you at.do the right thing.i also left a pm for chip.. george huber
join the club... I'm about ready to start confronting the tournament operators that continue to allow him to work the cue repair concession at their venues.

promises but no results

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Eddie Wheat

Hey George,

Maybe something will happen with the sherriff involved.

If you're heading down to Denver give me a call.
By the way, do you have any extra Wheat Bucks you could spare.

Hope you're feeling OK.

Ted

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I feel for you both...but need to advise that the Wheatman was banned from AZB some time ago. You will need to frequent another forum site in order to have any hope of satisfaction. It has been working with some over there. I wish you both all the best!

Lisa

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear of your troubles my friend .
Glad to hear your feeling better !
I called the # got no answer and his voice
mail is full ! :frown:

Wish I could be of more help !

Take care ... Larry :smile:

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member

George, I tried, but I found out that you can't "make" somebody pull their head out of their asss.

Eddie needs to do the right thing, and so far he has showed that he has no intention of doing the right thing.

Pursue it legally and hit him where it hurts. That's the only option that is left.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel for you both...but need to advise that the Wheatman was banned from AZB some time ago. You will need to frequent another forum site in order to have any hope of satisfaction. It has been working with some over there. I wish you both all the best!

Lisa

which brings up the ? why ban guys like that?doesn't that just make it harder on everyone else to get in touch with him?am i wrong?

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey George,

By the way, do have any extra Wheat Bucks you could spare.

Hope you're feeling OK.

Ted

hi ted,if i get down that way i'll sure call you.and no i don't have any of them wheat bucks.

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
which brings up the ? why ban guys like that?doesn't that just make it harder on everyone else to get in touch with him?am i wrong?

Why ban them?! Maybe to atleast try to prevent them from doing business on here anymore and attempting to stop future members from getting ripped off?

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes, lets just let him stay and use this site to ripp off more people. Hes done enough damage already, but by letting him stay just imagine how much more damage he would of done.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Wheat Man

Eddie can be found posting frequently over at Jimbo's site as many here on AZ are aware. Anybody can go over there and degrade him all day long. He seems to love the attention and from what I read hasn't got any remorse whatsoever.
Sorry for all the victims, Eddie is a piece of work!

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eddie can be found posting frequently over at Jimbo's site as many here on AZ are aware. Anybody can go over there and degrade him all day long. He seems to love the attention and from what I read hasn't got any remorse whatsoever.
Sorry for all the victims, Eddie is a piece of work!

What's jimbos site? Can you pm it to me or post it on here?

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Hey George,

By the way, do you have any extra Wheat Bucks you could spare.

Hope you're feeling OK.

Ted

I think theres no more Wheat Bucks. He went to a Wheat club card. :thumbup:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
George & Joel
I hope you guys get your money back or your cues you have been promised by this joker. If I was you George I don`t think I would wait until Sepember to press charges against him. I would start right away. GL to both of you guys.
Jeff

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Thought by now Ed would have been in a hotel like this for his lack of customer service,
jail_cell.jpg

Last edited: