painpool/soreaintya

T

Timberly

ribdoner said:
I've heard that HERPES outbreaks are most common during stressfull times:eek:
I tried to leave you some rep points but it won't let me. Thanks for the laugh!! :D

Unknown

just another banger
Silver Member
im sorry sore, but if you didnt want other people involved in the situation you should have kept it a private affair. azbilliards is not painpools store front and by complaining here you involved over 5000 people who should not have been involved. i can understand your wanting to inform people of your bad transaction with painpool, but the two of you dragged this out for so long on the forum i can understand mr. wilsons frustration. if it were me however i would have told the two of you to deal with this in a more private fashion than there would have been any need to ban anyone.

i commend mr.wilson for stepping in he is the moderator of this message board and anything posted becomes his business, he is not acting as a collector he is simply removing the crap that doesnt need to be on these boards.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unknown said:
azbilliards is not painpools store front and by complaining here you involved over 5000 people who should not have been involved.

I don't really approve of the way Wilson has handled this, but I have to disagree a bit with what you said.

Painpool seemed to use it somewhat has a storefront. He advertised on here for his services. He advertised how great of a job he does. He advertised how he won't have any unsatisfied customers. He advertised a money back guarantee. If someone sees his advertisement here with those guarantees, and enters into a transaction, it is not prudent for the problems with the transaction to be reflected in the same place he advertises for free?

Kelly

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson said:
Look familiar?

Your words. I just agreed with the suggestion about you not posting after your refund.

Yes I said that. Explain how its "abusive"?

Better yet, don't. I'm done. I let you bait me yet again into arguing with you over this issue.

Bottom line is its your forum, so if you want to ban me, do it. I'm just sick of getting into these childish arguments with you over the same ordeal week after week.

My only point of posting in this thread was to answer the OP's question and to inform the community that if I did indeed get the refund, I was being "banned".

As for the "you dragged this out for so long on the forum " comment, I think you are misinformed. I'm not the one bringing this up week after week. I posted a "transaction" thread then a "workmanship" thread, nothing more. Both of which are in the interest of the AZ Billiard community.

That being said, I'm done with this topic. Carry on if you choose but it will be without my comments.:)

Now back to the Colts vs. Patriots.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
just a thought MR. Wilson

is your decision set in stone??
is it too late for everyone to make amends???
let by gones be by gones???
sore gets his refund
aaron does his thing on az
everybody happy??
is that possible??
just asking, not butting in :)

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson said:
Look familiar?

Your words. I just agreed with the suggestion about you not posting after your refund.

I am sorry Dave but Sore choosing not to post again and you banning him are two totally different things. There have probably been things said out of frustration, but Sore has been waiting over 2 months since he was originally promised a refund. That is ridiculous. Go ahead and count the number of deals Painpool has done on the forum in the mean time. He has collected from just forum business many times what he owes Sore and has still not made good.:(

Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
SIZE]
Pinocchio said:
What is the thing that aaron does?

Pinocchio
whatever he wants to do. advertise, promote his business, meet people, same as me. learn (which i have done alot) i think az is great . i've met some really nice people. this is like the worlds largest poolhall to me. can talk to people about pool, cues, whatever, all over the world on here.

Last edited:

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just don't understand Mr Wilson's thoughts or the way it appears it will be handled.

Sore was frustrated sure, who wouldn't be? But the man wasn't being taken care of by pain. Why on earth would you let someone post here or advertise clearly substandard work? Then bite the person that was totally in the right and only posted out of frustration because he was left with no recourse.

It was mentioned it should have been handled private. I believe it started that way but how long does one do this? I mean should sore have to keep sending countless pm's for a few months, years or what?

This is a forum, we discuss everything including cues and workmanship. It makes no sense to me at all that one can't vent if they are clearly being taken advantage of by another member on this forum.

As Kelly-Guy said-- "Painpool seemed to use it somewhat has a storefront. He advertised on here for his services. He advertised how great of a job he does. He advertised how he won't have any unsatisfied customers. He advertised a money back guarantee. If someone sees his advertisement here with those guarantees, and enters into a transaction, it is not prudent for the problems with the transaction to be reflected in the same place he advertises for free?"

Mr Wilson you must really be thin skinned. If someone rubs you a little wrong then bingo, you want to ban them. Did pain do such a nice job on your cue you owe him a favor or what?

Workmanship is in the eye of the beholder. To some poor work looks good. pain thought his work was great but even a blind man would have rejected sloppy work like that.

The only real problem here was started by pain not sore. If the job had been done right this thread would not exist. It does however and more will follow. Wood Shop 101 tells you not to spray a finish over a sand job with 80 grit! Jeez 80 grit should be a mile away from a cue refinish.

Ah, I'm done, this deal frustrates me as much as you, and sore I'm sure. The reason is, I've went through much of the same by a cue maker. The cue should have frequent flyer miles and still isn't right. I won't send it back again I'll just eat it like it appears sore will.

Rod

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=44596

It sure feels like everyone that has much to say hasn't followed this drama and is just chiming in for conversations sake.

If you read the above link, it explains a whole lot.

Done in public because again....people ( Sore and others ) accused me of taking sides and protecting the other guy....the "old boy network"...etc..etc..etc..
You CAN trust me that there was a whole lot more said.

Sore was pushing it even at that time, which I spoke of his frustration in the link above.

A simple PM asking if he had received him refund yet started a whole new tirade from him and it was at that point I decided his suggestion was the best course.

As far as a thin skin, I believe quite the contrary.
I've been very, very patient with abuse from multiple parties.

The funny thing here, is if anyone wants to take shots at me or Mike and say whatever they feel about anything they wish...........
My question is "WHY"?? would someone complain about it when they are warned..and warned and even warned sometimes many more times that they are pushing when they don't really need a warning because they know damned good and well they are playing a game and they think they can win.

Next thing you know, they were wrong, they can and will get banned and then the benches empty and the players storm the field.

Anyone want to volunteer what the ref does next?

Why the surprise then? That's what I don't "get".

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson said:
Next thing you know, they were wrong, they can and will get banned and then the benches empty and the players storm the field.

Anyone want to volunteer what the ref does next?

Why the surprise then? That's what I don't "get".

Will someone here please give me some links to other pool/billiard websites so when Mr. Wilson shuts this one down I will have a place to go to and talk about POOL!!!!!

Maniac

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Maniac said:
Will someone here please give me some links to other pool/billiard websites so when Mr. Wilson shuts this one down I will have a place to go to and talk about POOL!!!!!
Maniac

Sure:
rec.sport.billiard
alt.sport.pool
www.socalpooltalk.com

Go visit these sites and AZB might look better to you and if you don't antagonize the Moderators, you may remain here until you die..... or not.
Doug