$$ Fatboy $$

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
In preperation for the Super Bowl, my wife went to the $ Store and bought some items. One of the items that she bought at the $ Store was a large bag of Fritos, which cost $$ instead of $ (so the $ is misleading, imo).
Anyway, I was watching the Super Bowl and I didn't have any $$$ bet on the game, when I opened my bag of $ Store Fritos. About halfway through the bag, I pulled out a Frito that looked exactly like Fatboy (I had pulled out one earlier that looked like the Virgin Mary, but I accidently bit her head off and decided to just go ahead and finish her off).

Now, I don't have the $$$ that Fatboy does, but I think my Frito from the $ Store is worth some $$$ and may possible be worth $$$$. I'm going to put my "Fatboy Frito" on e-bay with a low $ opening bid, in hopes that it will sell for $$$$$.

If my "Fatboy Frito" sells for $$$$$, then I will be in good company with $$$$$$ Fatboy $$$$$$ and Jay (who I heard makes 7 figures) and all my future posts on AZB will include lots of $ signs and when I'm at a loss for words, I'll simply stick some random $$$$$$ in my post as a filler.

Please wish me luck on e-bay. I may be moving on up, to the East Side and finally get a piece of the pie (and you all KNOW how much I love PIE)

$morga$$bored Doug

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
so-not-funny.jpg

cincyman

Banned
Smorgass Bored said:
In preperation for the Super Bowl, my wife went to the $ Store and bought some items. One of the items that she bought at the $ Store was a large bag of Fritos, which cost $$ instead of $ (so the $ is misleading, imo).
Anyway, I was watching the Super Bowl and I didn't have any $$$ bet on the game, when I opened my bag of $ Store Fritos. About halfway through the bag, I pulled out a Frito that looked exactly like Fatboy (I had pulled out one earlier that looked like the Virgin Mary, but I accidently bit her head off and decided to just go ahead and finish her off).

Now, I don't have the $$$ that Fatboy does, but I think my Frito from the $ Store is worth some $$$ and may possible be worth $$$$. I'm going to put my "Fatboy Frito" on e-bay with a low $ opening bid, in hopes that it will sell for $$$$$.

If my "Fatboy Frito" sells for $$$$$, then I will be in good company with $$$$$$ Fatboy $$$$$$ and Jay (who I heard makes 7 figures) and all my future posts on AZB will include lots of $ signs and when I'm at a loss for words, I'll simply stick some random $$$$$$ in my post as a filler.

Please wish me luck on e-bay. I may be moving on up, to the East Side and finally get a piece of the pie (and you all KNOW how much I love PIE)

$morga$$bored Doug
Hey stop using Fatboys name he is trying to keep a low profile on here :D :eek: :eek:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:

$morga$$bored Doug

Please post a link for the auction, I will bid on it, I loves Fritos!!!!!!!!!!!;)

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
pics or it didn't happen.

Also, if this is true then I will surely bid on it and add it to my collection. I have a fry that looks like Steve Buscemi, an onion slice that has the image of Rush Limbaugh in it, a broken Schon cue that looks like Don King on the jagged end where its broken, a George Foreman grill with grease that settled into a nice fatty image of Kirstie Alley, and my most prized, a pork rhine that looks like Wang from CaddyShack.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:

You must have had a very strange childhood. Where do you come up up with all this stuff? LOL?!?!?!?!?

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:

$morga$$bored Doug

Fellow Believer, I think two Frito shrines are in order....lots of $$$$$ in the Shrine business.:D

Jim

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, the "Jay" that FB was referring to making 7 figures was not Jay Helfert, aka "Gingerbread Man".

Second, if this post was supposed to be funny !!?!????? I'm missing something, can you fill me in please.

Thirdly, shouldn't this be in NPR ???

Fourthly, I love Fritos!!

:)

Russ.......

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Netter Hurry Up with that Auction......

Cuz after Feb 20 the Final Value Fee is gonna Cost you $$$$$$$$$$$ !

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You do realize that after the $$$$$Frito$$$$$$$$$$ sells, Buckfed will be chasing YOU with the Keno board. He'll bet big money, you know. Nuts and all.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
poolhustler said:
First of all, the "Jay" that FB was referring to making 7 figures was not Jay Helfert, aka "Gingerbread Man".

Second, if this post was supposed to be funny !!?!????? I'm missing something, can you fill me in please.

Thirdly, shouldn't this be in NPR ???

Fourthly, I love Fritos!!

Russ.......

Thanks Russ, but I did make seven figures last year. $82,468.00 to be exact. It's right there on my tax return.

Just don't start calling me "Moneybags". :D

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No problem Jay!!

I wasn't implying that you didn't make 7 figures or more last year, just that the J's got confused!!

Russ.....

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Thanks Russ, but I did make seven figures last year. $82,468.00 to be exact. It's right there on my tax return.

nice, round #, as good as any

adam<=========wants to be an auditor for infernal revenue when he grows up:)

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
jay helfert said:

I made 9 figures. Oh, wait thats my Social Security Number. As Emily Latella said: Nevermind.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
All Is Lost

Poolhustler Russ is correct, this should have been in the NPR section and I've been here long enough to know that only my pool related posts belong in the Main Forum. I apologize and I've said 1,000 Hail Marys today and I'm not even Catholic. mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa and an Oy-Vey ! to boot....

I've been in mourning all day. After I made my 4:00a.m. post about my Fatboy Frito, I carefully placed it on a napkin on the kitchen counter and then fell asleep on the sofa watching Law & Order.

My wife got up at six for work and put mt Fatboy Frito, some banana peels and some eggs shells all down the garbage disposal in the sink and....VIOLA ! I'm still a poor boy. I just can't catch a break.

Doug
( I did go back to the $ Store and buy all their remaining bags of Fritos, but all that I could find was two caricature Fritos. One closely resembled Short Bus Russ and the other was a small broken Frito that looked like Deno Andrews.......... I fed them to the CAT )

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm calling PETA!

I am not a fan of cats and might feed one a short bus Russ chip in a moment of meaness but a Deno chip??? That is way over the top!

Hu

Smorgass Bored said:
Poolhustler Russ is correct, this should have been in the NPR section and I've been here long enough to know that only my pool related posts belong in the Main Forum. I apologize and I've said 1,000 Hail Marys today and I'm not even Catholic. mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa and an Oy-Vey ! to boot....

I've been in mourning all day. After I made my 4:00a.m. post about my Fatboy Frito, I carefully placed it on a napkin on the kitchen counter and then fell asleep on the sofa watching Law & Order.

My wife got up at six for work and put mt Fatboy Frito, some banana peels and some eggs shells all down the garbage disposal in the sink and....VIOLA ! I'm still a poor boy. I just can't catch a break.

Doug
( I did go back to the $ Store and buy all their remaining bags of Fritos, but all that I could find was two caricature Fritos. One closely resembled Short Bus Russ and the other was a small broken Frito that looked like Deno Andrews.......... I fed them to the CAT )