Paradise Tribute ready

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll ship it Monday after I show it at the big tournament.

It's looking great. The critics went over it on Monday and gave it a thumbs up. You will be very happy.

Wendy's camera works a little better then mine.

Attachments

• z4 334.jpg
    z4 334.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 521
  • z4 335.jpg
    z4 335.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 519
  • z4 327.jpg
    z4 327.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 526
  • z4 318.jpg
    z4 318.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 524
  • z4 302.jpg
    z4 302.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
the one in the back is better looking than the one in front, how much for the one in the front? LOL

wonderful cue,
Grey Ghost

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

couple more

Attachments

• z4 307.jpg
    z4 307.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 525
  • z4 305.jpg
    z4 305.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 513
  • z4 336.jpg
    z4 336.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 430
  • z4 337.jpg
    z4 337.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Wow!
The inlay work in the butt is intricate.
The ringwork with the inlays is nice. The points are nice and long and the inlays are very tasteful. Dean is going to like this one.

p.s. I think I recognize that other cue in the picture. Balabushka?:wink:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wowee !Kowabunga! It sure looks like the perfect cue for an oldtimer with ties to the designs of youth and modern improvements,I am happy with everything about it.

Dean

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Very nice work and executed perfectly. What is the price on one of these bad boys? :smile:

rsmith_1972

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Cue

Scot,
Great looking cue. I even like the fancy special effects with the camera. I hope Dean enjoys this cue and all the hard work put into it.

Richard

J&D CUSTOMS

JL Cues
Silver Member
Talking about stepping out of the box, great cue Mr. Gracio. That is a very unique design. Dean, I think you have a winner here! Congrats to both the builder and the lucky guy getting this work of art in the mail.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks to Jim Lee for his positive response not only on this thread,but also consistently complimenting his fellow cue makers.
I doff my hat to you and say "You are a class act"

Dean

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Wowee !Kowabunga! It sure looks like the perfect cue for an oldtimer with ties to the designs of youth and modern improvements,I am happy with everything about it.

Dean

Dean. Congratulations. Another beauty by Scott.

Right now, he has 2 titlist conversions he is finishing up for me and one Butterfly conversion.

When those are done, He has two more butterflies and another titlist of mine that we will do something with. I think he is getting very busy very fast and you and I both know why.

Can you tell me what it is about this cue that makes it a Paradise tribute. Not really familiar with his work. The points and inlays look very traditional.